I'm very new ;) (thank God for this forum!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Suzanna

Babyface
Hey everyone,
I've been lurking around on this forum for a little while but everyone seems to know eachother so well so I'm glad I can post here first. :wink:

I'm Sue, 19 years old, from the Netherlands. No need to say I'm a U2 fan...

I love all sorts of music, especially blues, jazz, classical and some rock. I play violin, guitar and piano myself.

Well jeez, what else is there to say? Hopefully I'll be visiting Ireland next summer, I can't wait to go there. I've been a fan of that country long before I ever heard of U2!

Take care,
Sue

Yeah, esp the new forum! Whew!

Anyway, welcome :)
Oh, and do keep in mind that Interference is like a little slice of the real world. That is, there are many wonderful people here, but also some cruel and gossipy folks that will use ya and lose ya. Beware of them. :eek:

Anyway, have fun, and cya around!:happy:

I've known some great people named Sue...hope you'll be another! Welcome to Interference!

Hello Sue, nice to have you here.

Your country is great, people are so friendly. Welcome to Interference!

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Indeed! Have a wonderful 19th birthday! :happy: This is a great birthday present - the first post on Interference! Who gave you this cool gift??? ;)

Welcome!!! :D

After all this HYPE I do hope you roll by personally, Suzanna. Last sighting was about 6 weeks ago. And how was the birthday party?

Back
Top Bottom