I'm Ready For the JUGGLING gas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adypole

Refugee
I live where I don't wanna drown, but god I'm goin
I am Adrian Pole, A young juggler but HUGE fan of U2...despite my age. Many people find it odd that a kid of 13 is interested in what is now classed as 'old hat' stuff but I really don't care for the rap/R&B children my age listen to.

I am also a keen juggler, as hinted above; I can toss 8 balls, I can juggle 8 rings and manipulate objects of all shapes and sizes including 5 clubs, even tooth brushes , not to mention the fact that I can ride and balance a unicycle on my chin-not at the same time though-Sorry!How about cigar boxes? I can juggle those to.

To combine my two passions, or three-including video editing, is a really cool thing to do! So check out the fusion of juggling, U2, and video editing, and of course, a totally bizzarre atmosphere in a ZooTV inspired video: Can you face the juggling gas?

Music-zoo station from my favourite album, Achtung Baby.

search for adrian pole or juggling gas on youtube...i cant post links. if any one can, please do!

Ady
13 years old
sponsored by oddballs, Britains leading juggling shop

_____
Watch, listen, enjoy,Comment, Share the utterly unreal world of Juggling Gas

adypole said:
I am Adrian Pole, A young juggler but HUGE fan of U2...despite my age. Many people find it odd that a kid of 13 is interested in what is now classed as 'old hat' stuff but I really don't care for the rap/R&B children my age listen to.

I am also a keen juggler, as hinted above; I can toss 8 balls, I can juggle 8 rings and manipulate objects of all shapes and sizes including 5 clubs, even tooth brushes , not to mention the fact that I can ride and balance a unicycle on my chin-not at the same time though-Sorry!How about cigar boxes? I can juggle those to.

To combine my two passions, or three-including video editing, is a really cool thing to do! So check out the fusion of juggling, U2, and video editing, and of course, a totally bizzarre atmosphere in a ZooTV inspired video: Can you face the juggling gas?

Music-zoo station from my favourite album, Achtung Baby.

search for adrian pole or juggling gas on youtube...i cant post links. if any one can, please do!

Ady
13 years old
sponsored by oddballs, Britains leading juggling shop

_____
Watch, listen, enjoy,Comment, Share the utterly unreal world of Juggling Gas

DUDE, I just watched your YouTube Vid, GREAT STUFF!

Achtung is my fav by the way, c ya around!

sweet

no i totally understand where youre coming from. i dont really listen to any new music so my friends think i have a bad music taste and older people seemed to be impressed.

just stick with the good stuff :rockon:

-adge

Back
Top Bottom