I'm not quite a newbie but I've been a bit ignorant!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fluffy123

The Fly
Amidst all the 'chaos' that has been the sales of the tickets for the tour, I completely forgot to introduce myself to you all.

I'm Jason, 22 from Livaaaahpool, England. So, er hello ;)

Big lover of music, and currently in my final year of a degree in Music at Liverpool Uni. What I'm going to do next? I have ....no idea :p

My music tastes are far and wide, if you're bored you can ask ;). Been a U2 fan for about 5 years, my girlfriend (possible soon-to-be ex :s) helped in the fandom process, and have seen them twice on the elevation tour at the first Manchester and Slane gigs respecttively ;). Favourite album is Achtung Baby, and favourite song is probably 'Streets'

Anything else you want to know (and I doubt that!), let me know....otherwise, Hello! :)

Everyone says that! Looks as though I'll be taking a 2% share from my future earnings and dividing the rest amongst everyone else! :wink:

Hi Jason It's great when there's someone here from Liverpool.
I've been on 4 different occasions&just loved it!
Have you managed to get tix for any of the U2 shows? :wave:

Hey!

Are you from Liverpool too?

I did manage to get tix for the U2 shows, but it's all up in the air now, just split with my girlfriend who is kinda my U2 buddy, so I dont know what I'm going to do now to be honest, I'm tempted to just sell the tickets....

No, like i said i was only visiting. I'm fae Glesgae! :lol:

I read your story not long ago on Zoo. That's a tricky, unenviable situation your in there. Hope it works out!

Ah, that was just me getting stuff off my chest, did it help? probably for a few minutes but there we go ;)

So, what were your reasons for being in our lovely, lovely city? hehe, where abouts have you been?

Well, primarily for being into the Beatles, sound obvious?

Obvious but totally true! Yep, way back in the mid-1980's, i came down just 'cos i was dying to be in Liverpool!

I loved it immediately. Found you people to be so friendly&just had to 'get back'! that Beatles reference was accidental, BTW! :wink:

oops, i didn't mention any places. Well just the actual city centre:

The docks, Mathew Street(to see the site of The Cavern of course!), around Lime Street& on the ferry!! teehee got to get on the Mersey ferry when being a tourist in Liverpool!:yes:

Hehehe, should have guessed really!

I work part-time in The Albert Dock (remember there at all?), part of the process of getting to work usually involves stopping and taking a picture for someone outside the Beatles Museum or something! ;)

Yep, been at the Albert Dock&saw Freds' weather map!

I was there about 5 year ago, the last time i visited!It was a lovely sunny day with blue sky!

You must get that so often, all these Beatles fans! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom