I'm not new, but I wanted to give you all a bit of info about me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
I've been on this board for years, but I never bothered to tell anyone about myself. And now that I've been in the forum more often, I figured it would be worth it. :drool:

My name is Travis, I am 15 years old (16 in February), I have been a U2 fan for almost four years. I was introduced by my dad, though he really isn't a fan, nor have I been able to make him one. :huh:

I've been a Christian for years and am doing my best to keep my faith burning and growing.

I have been playing guitar for almost 6 years, and it's a love of my life. I do write my own songs, so I'm trying to hook up with folks willing to start a band, but no luck. :( Obviously, I also enjoy animation, which many of you know me for. :wink:

Anyway, I'm rambling. Hope this was of some help. I hate it when I seem mysterious. :wink:

I'm from Cumberland Maryland, near the western ridge...out in the mountains.

We have civilization, but you've got to put extra coal in the buggy to get there. :slant:

Hi, Travis! :wave: I didn't know you were that young! :ohmy: Not that there is anything wrong with that...just surprised. :)

Bonochick said:
Hi, Travis! :wave: I didn't know you were that young! :ohmy: Not that there is anything wrong with that...just surprised. :)

I shall take that as a compliment. :giggle:

redhotswami said:
:ohmy: Cumberland! I've driven through there. It looks pretty from the highway, but I've never actually been there.

There are some...historical parts of the city that are worth seeing...

But be careful downtown...heroin addicts are everywhere! :ohmy:

Hi Travis :wave:

I have to admit I didn't know you were that young either :wink:

Anyways, nice to hear you have such a great passion for playing guitar :yes:

Back
Top Bottom