I'm not in a place called Vertigo but....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u(7-5)

Babyface
Hi everyone !

My name is Gabriel, I'm french, I'm seventeen years old and I'm leaving in a region called Auvergne. I'm a big fan of U2 since I'm 10...

I've been waiting a long time to get ATDAAB in front of my favorite store and now, I really hope I'll manage to see the best band worldwide in Paris this summer...

I really love the last album, especially Sometimes you can't make it on your own which reminds me Electrical Storm and I like Miracle Drug too.

As you can see I'm just arriving on this forum and I know I'm gonna read a lot of posts, all is very interesting here !

And please forgive me for my english, I know I can make some mistakes... ;)

~BrightestStar~ said:
ehmm....I really should have just used an online translator...*sigh* my french leaves much to be desired.
Sorry for slaughtering your language! :wave:

It's really not so bad... The problem is that I really love english, I'm studying spanish too... but I prefer english so I don't like to make mistakes and I try to do my best writing on this forum...
But seriously, your french is not too bad...

C'est même plutôt bien pour des cours du lycée !!

- u(7-5) <=> u(2)

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Merci beaucoup, tu es tres gentille.

I'm a boy and my name is Gabriel, a girl would be called Gabrielle... I forgive you because here's another difficult point of the french language...

Hi there&welcome, hope you get to Paris!
I was there 6 years ago and adored the place!! :love:

So enjoy the forums! :wave:

Thank you for your welcome ! :rolleyes:

susanp6 said:
Hi there&welcome, hope you get to Paris!

I really hope too but for this, I need someone's help... Just have a look to U2 Feedback » Your Blue Room » U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 » What Do You Want? » Help, I need somedoy help...

Back
Top Bottom