I'm New Here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Alright... I'm new here and I didn't know where to post to tell you all, lol(i'm not very bright am I? j/k) Anyways, maybe some of you have seen me around at Zootopia(I go by the same screen name, BrattyIrishPunk). Um well... I don't really know what else to write, but uh I guess see you all around sometime! :lol:

Sicy said:
Welcome! Tell us about yourself!
Alright well I'm from Williamstown New Jersey I am 14 years old and I go to Williamstown Middle School, and I'm in 7th grade going into 8th. I've been a fan of U2 since I was seven I think. The other bands I like besides U2 is Dropkick Murphys Sum41 David Gray The Ramones The Clash The Strokes and a whole bunch of other ones... I think that is it.

Welcome aboard brother\sister
Please beware of the one known as deathbear

Glad to have you here

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE STEP IN??????

HEY! Love to see another punk on the forum. Welcome welcome. I am also a bratty Irish punk, well Irish by ethnicity. Heheh, yeahhhhhhhhhhh. Anyway welcome, you're never alone...

Hey BIP! I just signed on here too! Haven't seen ya 'round the Zoo much, mainly coz I'm usually only in the Bono Folder... Good to see another Zootop!

Cheers!
-Mel :bono:

I love The Clash and The Ramones!
Have you ever heard of the Virgin Prunes? You might like them also. I love yer age! I'm not the youngest here! *Throws confetti*

Hey Bratty Irish Punk! lol, you're on the Adam Clayton Yahoo Group right? I'm U2 Lemon (Luc) on there! And Linzalaz in Zootopia (confusing!) lol! Hope ur ok!

Back
Top Bottom