I'm new but not new (if you know what I mean!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue Pearl

Babyface
Hello everyone! :wave:

I'm a regular babyface here! BUT I've been a registered member for quite a while without actually posting a thing! This place is addictive -- even just to read!

But now I decided to take the blunge & post! :happy: I'm from Finland & been in :heart: with U2 for some 16 years. I'm mostly a :bono: girl and I'm nearly addicted to the new Vertigo. :D

The Edge's been posting here, huh? Very cool! :up:

Ummm... That's it from me now! See you, I'm sure! :)

Blue Pearl

How's things???

Again, I'm new but not new!

I've been a massive fan for17 years.... and continue to be amazed by the boys( Obviously just as much as the rest of the guys on this site) :yes:
I'm living in Berlin now and the site really keeps me connected with my fellow fans, as well as the guys themselves.

Great to be aboard:wave:

Hi everyone & thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I nearly posted in the "welcome Zootopians" discussion first, as I used to be a regular on the "good old" Zootopia message board... Seems like ages ago! I was known as Blue Pearl there too. I haven't posted on the current U2.com message board more than once... I'm looking forward to the changes they'll make there!

As I wrote I've been lurking around long, even longer than my registration date suggests. My favourite pastime here is to browse through the near-endless picture threads in PLEBA. :D There are so many photos there it makes my head spin! :crazy:

Well, thanks again & see you around!

Back
Top Bottom