I'm new around these parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...stamps
...necromance
...fans
...psychophants
...the public enemy
...don't mean shit to Chuck D.
...changed the center of gravity

WTF this perv is NOT me. I had to dig through the member list to even find one of his posts because I had never heard the name. There are also others on that list who are not me, some I never heard of, some I have talked to and are real. I have wanted to make a list for a long time but I knew it would do no good since everyone has turned against me, even so callled long time firends like biff and Kellyahern are joining in the ridicule of me, and any poster who posts anything near what I may think is accused of being me. I am going to make a list to set things straight, though I'm sure no one will believe it I have to try. But I really wanted to distance myself from this weird post, it's not mine.

I have also wanted to say how rude I think it is that Bono Kitty was banned. That hurt more than anything. It was only my cat talking and everyone knew it was me. Sicy even made me a sig. Everyone knew rock and roll kitty was me too, for God's sake, the location said 'yes of course I'm her alter.' And Peyton Manning was my fun football name, everyone knew who it was.

But worse and most disgraceful of all was the banning of a real live person, my teenage niece Karie, PunkRockQueen89. She is a real person with a real myspace and has even posted her pic here. She had made friends with several plebans and made them sparkly sigs. I don't even know how to make those! It is unfair for anyone to think that was me playing around just because the poor kid had the misfortune of posting from my computer. That really sucked.

As far as the rest, I'm going to admit to the ones I am, but not the ones I'm not. Your system is terribly flawed. Anything from an area could show up. One of the alters I only used when I worked at a Circuit City thirty miles from my house, on a different computer with a different internet service. If that can be blamed on me, anyone within the general radius can be too.

I have a friend on another board who lives in Colorado and was recently busted for being eight people. She admitted to being six of them but not the other 2. I know her personally and I can tell they're out of character for her. Mistakes do happen. I'm not saying I didn't use alters (though most of them caused NO trouble!) but I dont' want to be blamed for what I didn't do, like this perverted post.

U2Kitten said:
I have also wanted to say how rude I think it is that Bono Kitty was banned. That hurt more than anything. It was only my cat talking and everyone knew it was me.

u2kitten.png
u2kitten.png
u2kitten.png
u2kitten.png
u2kitten.png

u2kitten.png
u2kitten.png
u2kitten.png
u2kitten.png
u2kitten.png

phillyfan26 said:
U2EP, why does it say you are a moderator? :scratch:

This thread is originally from 2002. My guess is that maybe U2EP was actually a moderator, but didn't end up doing it for very long...:shrug: I'm thinking that U2Kitten searched for a post by U2EP to prove that it wasn't her.

In the end, all that's come of it is some good :lol:

Oh, and :corn:

Utoo said:

This thread is originally from 2002. My guess is that maybe U2EP was actually a moderator, but didn't end up doing it for very long...:shrug: I'm thinking that U2Kitten searched for a post by U2EP to prove that it wasn't her.

In the end, all that's come of it is some good :lol:

Oh, and :corn:

Alas, you are correct, U2EP was from 2002 and was included on the alter-list banning.

Two posts and a mod, though? I have my doubts...

U2Kitten said:
WTF this perv is NOT me. I had to dig through the member list to even find one of his posts because I had never heard the name. There are also others on that list who are not me, some I never heard of, some I have talked to and are real. I have wanted to make a list for a long time but I knew it would do no good since everyone has turned against me, even so callled long time firends like biff and Kellyahern are joining in the ridicule of me, and any poster who posts anything near what I may think is accused of being me. I am going to make a list to set things straight, though I'm sure no one will believe it I have to try. But I really wanted to distance myself from this weird post, it's not mine.

I have also wanted to say how rude I think it is that Bono Kitty was banned. That hurt more than anything. It was only my cat talking and everyone knew it was me. Sicy even made me a sig. Everyone knew rock and roll kitty was me too, for God's sake, the location said 'yes of course I'm her alter.' And Peyton Manning was my fun football name, everyone knew who it was.

But worse and most disgraceful of all was the banning of a real live person, my teenage niece Karie, PunkRockQueen89. She is a real person with a real myspace and has even posted her pic here. She had made friends with several plebans and made them sparkly sigs. I don't even know how to make those! It is unfair for anyone to think that was me playing around just because the poor kid had the misfortune of posting from my computer. That really sucked.

As far as the rest, I'm going to admit to the ones I am, but not the ones I'm not. Your system is terribly flawed. Anything from an area could show up. One of the alters I only used when I worked at a Circuit City thirty miles from my house, on a different computer with a different internet service. If that can be blamed on me, anyone within the general radius can be too.

I have a friend on another board who lives in Colorado and was recently busted for being eight people. She admitted to being six of them but not the other 2. I know her personally and I can tell they're out of character for her. Mistakes do happen. I'm not saying I didn't use alters (though most of them caused NO trouble!) but I dont' want to be blamed for what I didn't do, like this perverted post.

Originally posted in Inside Broadcast

This person has consistantly registered alters and posted in forums that they have been banned from despite warnings from moderators and admins not to register any more alters. Alters are a priviledge and when they are abused, they are removed.

This member is being given one last chance and will be allowed to keep original username for the time being. Should this member register one more alter, their original username will be permanently banned.

Your alters were banned because you abused them on a constant basis. i.e. using them to post in forums you were banned in. You lost the priviledges of having alters, it doesnt matter what they were or what you used them for. YOU LOST THE PRIVILEDGES.

As far as some not being yours, they were either used on your computer, or you shared passwords with people. If you prove to me that's your neice, I'll re-instate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom