I'm new. AnyONE want to talk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadian_kid

Babyface
Hi!
I'm new, and of course I like U2.I'm lookin' for someone to talk to who really likes the best band in the world! Talk to everyone later!

hey! any friend of canada is a friend of mine!

Newfie here!

Welcome...theres tons of forums here...it shouldn't be hard to waste some time here.
but stay away from It's Official....thats a forum reserved for those who have escaped form insane asylums

oh noooo, more canadians!!!! :sexywink:

jump right in. if you like U2, you should feel at home here. :D

Some words of advice:

Avoid Basstrap!

He's one bad cookie! :p :D

Welcome to Interference!!!! :)

Bonochick said:
Some words of advice:

Avoid Basstrap!

He's one bad cookie! :p :D

Welcome to Interference!!!! :)

You'd expect drunken fools to say things like that..
LUSH!:madspit:

Basstrap said:
but stay away from It's Official....thats a forum reserved for those who have escaped form insane asylums

:mac: :mac: :mac:

We're not that bad, are we?

Just make sure you can pass Zoney's official screening which may involve showing some id and providing toenail samples.:tongue:

So, Basstrap, Canadian too, eh?

Escapees from the asylum in Ponoka?:p

To EVERYONE ELSE: HELLO!!!!Where're ya from? I live in Alberta,Canada.

I've been to Alberta, Canada a few times. Whereaboooots? ;)

Banff was awesome...:drool:

also been to Calgary and drove west to Saskatoon from there and then back. So just the southern part. :D

I live in Minnesoooota. for now anyways.

I live in a small town(2,500)

in north-western ab. It's about 3 hours away from Edmonton. Not too many people have heard of it.
I hate it here. And, because of all the gas plants, about half the women(over 30) have(or had) cancer. The woman i babysit for is like 28, and she had breast Cancer already.

Anyway, you probably don't want to hear anymore small town-big ego problems:wink:

Do you know what the next cd is gonna be? I read that it's gonna be a best of 91-2000. And then I heard that they were putting out a cd where they'd be going on tour...

Back
Top Bottom