I'm New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jack In The Box

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
hello, I am of Mexico and obvious I am addict to U2... is everything what I must say, only wanted to put a message for the first time
I do not have much to say about me, that I only want to know people who have the same taste by U2

and an excuse by the so bad English

Don't worry about your English...it's the only language I know, and I still have problems with it. :D

Welcome!!! :wave:

hahaha, ok
thanks for the welcome and I will not worry much about my English

:wave:

Bonochick said:
Don't worry about your English...it's the only language I know, and I still have problems with it. :D

same here. i do know quite a bit of russian though...

Hola Jacko, hablo un poco espanol. hablo un poco espanol, pero hablo muy mal, lo siento. Yo visite a Cabo San Lucas el verano pasado, era muy bonito, pero hacia mucho calor. Pues, espero que te diviertas aqui.

Chizip said:
Hola Jacko, hablo un poco espanol. hablo un poco espanol, pero hablo muy mal, lo siento. Yo visite a Cabo San Lucas el verano pasado, era muy bonito, pero hacia mucho calor. Pues, espero que te diviertas aqui.

even I don't speak Spanish good, and look at me, I'm here making my insolvent attempt in English :p

thanks to all for the welcome

oye, aqu? no te rias "jajaja" porque suena "yayaya"
riete "hahaha"
:p <---- me encanta este emoticon

You have something like an Aim name? Or is there any other way I can contact you?? :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom