I'm new!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2morrow

War Child
hi everyone! i'm a young U2 fan who's been into this awesome band since HTDAAB. I became interested in them because of the ipod ads. I thought the ads were innovative and cool, and the Edge looked like an intelligent, intriguing musician. actually, i had always loved the song ISHFWILF, but never really made the connection w/ the band. i have all of their albums exept for UF, and my faves are JT, Pop, HTDAAB, and Boy.

also: i'm completely addicted to YouTube, and found out about this site while stumbling upon a HILLARIOUS Fast Cars vid by The Interferers. (very nice job, guys!) btw, the acoustic version you guys did of COBL??? >>>
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

it's beautiful....IMO, U2 need to take some notes and do that next tour!

Hi there 2morrow, welcome to Interference, hope you'll have a great time here!! :wave:

And, just like my good friend above, I'm also part of the Interferers!! ;)

Besides U2, The Interferers are my fave band!:wink:

Can anyone direct me to instrumental version of COBL by the interferers? There was a link for it on one of the older pages, but it was'nt working for me.:huh:

I'm an Interferer :D

It's always so nice to meet fans :lol: :hyper: :hug:

2morrow said:
Can anyone direct me to instrumental version of COBL by the interferers? There was a link for it on one of the older pages, but it was'nt working for me.:huh:

:yes:

http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=036AEE6929F09F70

Copy and paste the complete link, be sure to remove the space.

Hi 2morrow :wave:

You can find other "Interferers" songs in the 'Everything You Know Is Wrong' section of the website. Enjoy :happy:

Thanks for the link DreamOutLoud!

btw, i've already "dicsovered" all of the Interferers tunes! Props for your creativity/humor/devotion! My fave interTunes are COBL, MW, and OOC. heh...

Back
Top Bottom