Im DJJD!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlow

The Fly
heyy fellow U2 fans! i know my username is lazlow but i go by DJJD
ive been active in this forum for 2 years now, doing the guitar stuff. As of recently ive become a radio dj, and i play lots of U2 and music just like it, coldplay the killers kings of leon, ect. Please give it a listen if you can!

no links

cheers
djjd

Last edited by a moderator:
im actually really disappointed that this would happen, ive been a member on this forum for 2 years, im on it alot, and i thought U2 lovers, would want to listen to another U2 lovers radio show...

like i want people like yourself, to listen, so how do i do it without having to pay?

i'm sorry you're so disappointed but this is clearly stated in the rules. we do not allow advertising. if we did we'd be overrun with it. we can't just allow some people to advertise and some not. this rule has been in place long before you became a member.

like i want people like yourself, to listen, so how do i do it without having to pay?
you can't. as i stated we do NOT allow posts or threads advertising blogs. all we allow for things like this is a signature. if you do not want to pay for a premium membership then this might not be the forum for you.

yeah, other than facebook i can't think of anything else. if you want tips on advertising i suggest you look up something on google, i have no tips for you on how to advertise for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom