I'm back...sorta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO

Blue Crack Addict
Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois..
Hello everyone at the U2 feedback...it's Lizzie from Chicago back from a year long abensce. I had some trouble logging in (basically I played Idiot whenever I tried to log in and couldn't remember what part of my screen name to use.)

I'm sorry if I'm acting like an idiot at the moment, but there so many new people that have joined since I last logged on....and I want to make friends with all of you before the tour starts.

Well, see ya'll around.

Lizzie

there are so many female u2 fans who go by the name "lizzy" or Lizzard...
i used to chat to a lovely lizzard lady from vancouver

welcome back lizzie

*makes me think of the movie "The Warriors" and that female gang who called themselves the lizzys

eek.....

carrieluvv said:
there are so many female u2 fans who go by the name "lizzy" or Lizzard...
i used to chat to a lovely lizzard lady from vancouver

welcome back lizzie

*makes me think of the movie "The Warriors" and that female gang who called themselves the lizzys

eek.....

Hey don't worry...I really don't care. My real name is Elizabeth Peters. I share the same name as an author....so that's why I use Lizzie on my posts. I don't mind actually that you thought of that movie...although I have never seen that movie. I think of it as very sweet actually and it shows that you care!

(Oh, I also don't care if any of you guys call me nicknames. I thrive on it. So call me Lizard or what not).

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: to the rest of ya. I hope to have more great conversations with you.

Back
Top Bottom