I'm a newbie from Finland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hi to all U2 fans !

My name is Helen and I've been a fan of U2 for about 15 years. My first introduction to U2 was through their With or without video and the Rattle and Hum album. Larry and I share the same birthday except that I'm a year younger. I live in a small village called Talluskyl? and I work for our local church as head garderner. Apart from U2, I'm also a great fan of J.R.R. Tolkien works i.e. The Lord of the Rings etal.! I'm now impatiently waiting the release of The Two Towers DVD. I wanna see gorgeous Legolas (Orlando Bloom) slide down the stairs on a shield while shooting arrows at the orcs, again and again!! My favourite U2 album is Actung Baby and favourite song With or without you. I've seen U2 live only 4 times. Well, it's kinda hard when they only bring their show here to Finland every 15 years!? Last time was at the Slane caslte show on 25.08.2001. Loved the fireworks at the end, the first time I'd ever seen live a fireworks diplay like that. I have lots of pen pals around the world and would love to hear from anyone anywhere, who has the same interests as myself. I also love cats, have two of my own and I live with my parents on a small porperty situated by a small lake. I love gardening, swimming and skiing.

Hello,

Thanks all for replying. It's so hot here, infact it's been between 25-30 celsius for the last week or so. I'm sure that's hard for most people, who've never been to Finland, to believe. But it makes up for the -25 to -30 frost we have during the winter!? And soon I'll have to be getting back to work and leave the cool of the library.

Well FINALLY! :D Helen has been one of my Propaganda penpals for a million years and she is now on interference. Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

:hug:

Hi too all,

Thanks again for all your replies especially Jess! That's actually Finnish with two n's! Nice to meet you too. On kivaa tiet?? ett? en ole ainoa Suomalais sukuinen t??ll?. I also happen to be an arsenal fan. Go Gunners! Look forward to hearing from more next time.

Hello and welcome aboard to you as well! I am a baby-facer of some sorts; many know me as Mr. BAW including Jess (right???) anyway, welcome to you and I hope have a lot of fun with this site; I've been here for over 24 hours and I'm already punch-drunk :drunk:

Back
Top Bottom