I'm a newbie and I'm Carly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm Carly and I've been a U2 fan for two years. Bono is my favorite band member that's why I'm Cute Irish Bono! I love God, Heaven, polar bears, Sponge Bob Square Pants, Butterfingers, and the color blue! I love the artist, Eiffel 65 and Everclear. I love the movies The 6th Man and Meet the Parents. Tell me if you do love the stuff I love?

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
I'm Carly and I've been a U2 fan for two years. Bono is my favorite band member that's why I'm Cute Irish Bono! I love God, Heaven, polar bears, Sponge Bob Square Pants, Butterfingers, and the color blue! I love the artist, Eiffel 65 and Everclear. I love the movies The 6th Man and Meet the Parents. Tell me if you do love the stuff I love?

'God has his phone off the hook baby!'

a man is attacked by a bear, afterwards he flees south, what color is the bear?

Heavan is only in your head

bart simpson is really a girl

I drink everclear too

I love being in love, but for some reason, love lost me somewhere along the way!

your friends know you in times of prosperity and you know your friends only when you are down in the dumps! remember that.

This is for antietam. Yes, I believe Heaven is real place! Leave me alone on that. I don't drink Everclear I meant the band.

Back
Top Bottom