i will follow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dylanfreeradio

Babyface
hey everyone!
Wanted to stop in and introduce myself. Am 29 and have been a fan of U2's since 1984...have seen the band live over 20 times...currently live in the hell that is Central Florida...have an odd affectation for ALL things Bob Dylan and Neil Young have done...love the driving force that is Larry, Adam and Edge...and live for the day when I will hear Bono scream Electric Co. again!!
I have been stalking the forum for months and finally decided to subscribe today, so I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi there, i'm jelous that you've been to 20 U2 concerts, i've seen just 3 in comparison (hoping i'll make that a few more next year!)
Hi there welcome to Interference!:wave:

nice job seeing them 20 times..i'm hoping to be able to catch up!! I, like you have been a member for some months now and only recently got the courage to post anything! welcome to the forum and happy posting!!

:wave: :yes: Hey Hello! Another Floridian here-Jax! Ah-but alas, I am a transplant from LA, CA!!:D Well-thank God Hurricane season is officially Over! Whew>>anyway, enjoy yourself here! Did you catch the Tampa gig? I did!!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom