I want to introduce myself to all of the new members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LOVE MUSCLE

War Child
my lovenest / in bed with Larry, Bono, Larry, :
Hello all and welcome aboard this ship we call the road to U2 via interference.

I am not a new member, by any means. But please don't be frightened by my name. I am just a little idiot with a big voice.

I truly love all of you
and I am glad to see all of the new members joining at such a rapid pace.

U2 brings a collective diversity to the table
thus are we

Please shop the forum(s) as have we many for you
tell us your stories
your lies
your desires
your heart shines through us
and we you

Welcome all!
-------------
hi
----
hihihihihihihi

Thank you ladies
I would suggest Fawn that hanging out with Zoomandaropa may get you in trouble though:sexywink: :wink: :lol: :mac:

Weirdo

If you keep posting with alternate handles you're going to confuse all the newbies.

Blood on the Dance floor

Sicy said:
If you keep posting with alternate handles you're going to confuse all the newbies.

Time for target practice:

+++++++++++Sicey++++++++++++

*prepares bucket full of :lemon: s

I'm not the only one

I also wanted to bring up another important point that was kind of an issue for me at the last tour. I actually bear a resemblance to one of the band members, we'll just leave it at that as to which one. If you see me in line next tour, please refrain from coming up to me and asking me for my autograph and begging me for my drumsticks. :angel:

Sorry, I don't mean that the wrong way. People are easily confused sometimes, and it's an honest mistake.

Now bless you all:heart:

XO

Re: I'm not the only one

LOVE MUSCLE said:
I actually bear a resemblance to one of the band members, please refrain from coming up to me and asking me for my autograph and begging me for my drumsticks.

Nice try :lol:

Aww..

Thats so sweet,mr.muscle!! ^_^ We all wuv you too! *Huggle snuggle* Erm..yes..I am a newbie.. *Whimper* :love:

Back
Top Bottom