I Surrender; I Surrender!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
Hello, I am Mr. BAW. Some of you know me either directly or indirectly due to my friendship, connection, relationship and undying allegiance to Mrs. BAW. I have personally met many of you Interlanders and others I know from my admitted lurking as a guest. :wave:

Its apparent to me that the nightly glow of the blue crack on my dim office walls will forever be; I have elected to join forces with Mrs. BAW to explore this curious mysterious realm.

In closing, here's a special shout out to those of you who I have met - Pubcrawler, Mr. & Mrs. Edge, MVD, ABEL, Sicy and daafish, Martha, Guaca, Icelle, JesseU2, eebz and her sister bonosoulsister, bg84 and other's whose names I may have overlooked!

:yes:

Hey ABEL! thanks for writing; nice to see that you remembered that "little incident" but from now on, those things that happened between us in the past should be :censored:

I mean tying your shoes in front of an oncoming man was quite a way for you to introduce yourself!:lol:

All kidding aside, this is for you! :sexywink: :flirt:

Well, well, well! What's all this I hear about Mr. Baw venturing into the blue crack den?

Welcome! :wave: And I promise to take very good care of Mrs. BAW when she is in my clutches...erm, visiting. ;) :p

I'm not sure why you would ask that, we can't even take care
of ourselves....nice to meet you teenie
and welcome to the boards...my only advice that I've learned
from Mrs. BAW....post fast and post hard!!! have fun!

:no: :wave:

Last edited:
Thanks Martha! been following your travels and I'm wondering if I should wait for all of your trip pics to come through or just buy the next "Girls/Teachers Gone Wild - Sturgis"???

Great goggle pics by the way. You Look Marvelous!

:lol: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom