I new in here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QueenU2

Babyface
Hey, Im new in here and hobe it will be good in here...
Im a 16 year old girl there LOOOVE U2, Im crazy with U2:applaud: They are the best!!! :bonodrum: I have loved U2 since the start of 2005 in february so it´s not so long time, but it´s still some time. The song there made me fan of them was Beautiful Day that I have in my head and after that I start to love them:D

By the way I´m from Denmark:D

If you want to know more about me just ask me... But you shout now Im bad to englings. Really I am

You're not that bad since you wrote all of that!:wink:

Hope you have fun here!:wink: I have been a member for less than a month... I'm always on this site (as you can see I have a lot of posts):wink:

-Zach:wave:

:wave:Welcome to the forum. Your English is fine, I've seen people with worse and they're generally native speakers :wink:

I'm 16 as well

vivalapopedge said:

I've seen U2, but not in the streets, unfortunately :D

Why not? You know they where playing all the new songs from How To Dismantle an Atomic bomb and many of the old ones and in the last they played a concert under the pride.. (or want it call)

QueenU2 said:

Why not? You know they where playing all the new songs from How To Dismantle an Atomic bomb and many of the old ones and in the last they played a concert under the pride.. (or want it call)

I don't live in New York City, but I live in New York state :D If I had known about them playing in the streets before it happened, I would have been there :yes:

vivalapopedge said:

I don't live in New York City, but I live in New York state :D If I had known about them playing in the streets before it happened, I would have been there :yes:

Of cours you will:D

Irishteen said:

I'm from Dublin, Ireland :wink:

Have you meet some of the guys then?

Hello QueenU2, I think your English is pretty good :yes:

A warm welcome to you here on Interference, hope you'll enjoy your stay here!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom