I met bono!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

utwogirl

Babyface
Okay U2ers....I've been a loyal fan since 1980 I go on Interference occasionally but never post. Don't know why...I guess I just get caught up in all the reading, but I think that's going to change. Time to get more social! I saw U2 last night at Lincoln Financial Field and was one of those lucky people that Bono came over to, to say Hi before going in for soundcheck. He is so awesome...they wanted to pull him away to go, but he turned back and came over to me and about 5 other people!!! He signed a sketch that I did of him, signed my 10 year old sons cap, and then leaned in and gave me a kiss....and I kissed him back!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it happened.....if anyone out there saw this amazing experience of mine and happened to get it on camera....Um, could ya let me know. I will be forever greatful!! Thanks.

:wave:A Happy girl in Delaware

Which side were you on the Citizens Bank park side or the I95 side? He stopped both sides.

That is a great story! One of the things I really love about U2 is their sincere appreciation of their fans. I hope someone comes thru with photos for you! Welcome to posting and sharing on Interference too!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom