I´m SO new :) say HI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*sofia*

Refugee
Hey! I´m new. Surprise, surprise. And I feel REALLY new amongst all these fans who have seen U2 live about a million times.. oh well, even once, I haven´t seen them live yet but I´m gonna! I have tickets to Ullevi stadium, Sweden. Since they didn´t come to Finland I had to leave the country :D but I would travel around the world to see them live if I had the money.. :) :) I play the guitar, and I love it!
I also read a lot and, of course, listen to music.. U2 mostly, and movie soundtracks.. All sorts of things.

sorry about THIS. I´m tired and I´m not so sure if this made any sense... :) well, I can always defend myself: I´m new

^^That all made sense! Welcome to the board, and get ready for the experiemce of a lifetime with your first show - I guarantee you'll be blown away :yes:

you don´t need to tell me that... :) :) I´m so excited, I don´t know how I´m going to keep myself in one piece :huh: it´s in July! omg I´m not going to make it.... ;) I´m bouncing off the walls over here already! oh well.. I guess I have no choice but to keep cool...? like that´s going to happen.. :)

thanks! :) great, I´m not all alone, I mean first time to see U2.. it´s amazing to read through all these forums about people who have been U2 fans for 20 years and seen them live 10 times.. it kind of feels like I was born too late! :huh: but that wasn´t really my decision.. ;) okay anyway thanks for the welcomes aaaand.. see ya around. I don´t know what I´m doing in the internet at this hour but.. I guess it´s okay, it´s winter-holiday! :) bye-bye (for now)

I'm so envious of all those people who grew up with the band!! I feel the same way about being born too late.
See you around!

and waht about the people who have met the band (or one of them)? lucky bastards :D :D whoa I didn´t really sleep last night.. I´m giving up right now. Nighty-night.. :D

Back
Top Bottom