I love this forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gobshite

The Fly
Hi everybody
I'm based in the mountainous city of Norwich in the uk. My chief interests people, music, nature and meditation. I love Ireland to bits i have been there five times and it's way too little. I love it's music, pubs, people and conversations.
I work with people with Aspergers syndrome (sometimes lazily called a mild form of autism) some amazingly talented and musical people among the individuals i know. It's pretty impossible to list favourite U2 songs because it depens where you're at at the time for me.
I love Miracle Drug the song and the story behind it, October is an absolute classic for me along with Original of the species, Love is Blindness on the sydney video, i've got to get the dvd.
Also:
New Years Day
Unforgettable fire
Where the streets have no name
Walk on
Kite
Beautiful Day
Lemon
etc i could go on for hours. That's enough of me rambling on i'd love to hear from you all

dballHi everybody
thanks for your welcome, really appreciated. anybody got any ideas on what the new (not the best of) U2 album might be sounding like. I would kind of like a mix between vertigo, achtung baby, zooropa, thinking about it ic ould go on. With a nod to experimentation and the future. Love the footie graphic arball, Delialand, i like it hope we get Curbishley. Tiny dancer and the zippy quiet one, you and all the rest sound interesting. I look forward to reading your journals - hope to hear more from you all - take care y'all

katie and Swami

Love your locations guys, thanks for the post, hope we catch up soon. Redhotswami now that is an awesome name, your own invention?

Back
Top Bottom