I love myself and i want you to love me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amsie

The Fly
Hello everyone! :wave: I'm new and my name Amsie.... ok, so it's not, it's Amy... actually you can call me whatever you want, trust me, i've heard it all :rolleyes: :p

I'm 16, and from Australia (Yes, yes i know, you're all sorry for me ;)) and i love U2, though i haven't been a fan for all that long... so it's sort of a bit scary, being here - I'm just like "Bono...? Who's that!? :p ;) I'm friends with Reggie (but don't hold that against me ;)), and she told me to join this mb (and such a fine one it is :p) so, er.... here i am! Great to be here :D

Hi there. Make sure to visit PLEBA. Would be very cool to have such an extraordinary character in there once again. :evil:

FallingStar said:
Hi there. Make sure to visit PLEBA. Would be very cool to have such an extraordinary character in there once again. :evil:

I only just figured out what you meant by pleba :eyebrow: (i'm slow :p) Ok, will do... oh cool, i'm an 'extroardinary character' - i take that as a compliment of the highest order :D

Salome said:
more aussies?

:D

welcome though! :)

you have a ... umm ... interesting sig

PFFFFFFFFT !!

I hope every Australian comes and invades here, just to annoy the crap out of Slomey.
More the merrier!

Welcome Amsie :D

Well, according to Schlomey here, yes. But weirdly enough, he wants to be a Skippy too, so who knows?
:shrug:

I say be as irritating as you can! I am....:D
:up:

Angela Harlem said:
Well, according to Schlomey here, yes. But weirdly enough, he wants to be a Skippy too, so who knows?
:shrug:

I say be as irritating as you can! I am....:D
:up:

Hell, you don't have to tell me twice!! :D
Where abouts in aus are you from Angela, btw??

Last edited:
Ah Amsie, you know i know better than to flatter you! I'm just not in a creative mood tonight thats all! :p

Amsie said:
insane is good. Oh sydney eh?? your another one of "them" then :eeklaugh: Ahh, ive been to sydney...once.... a few weekends ago, i snuck up there :D great fun, it was
If you call spewing into a gutter great fun, then yeah! ( oh, did i say gutter? i meant down a flight of stairs! :p )

... and dont call me Reginald!!!

Reggie said:

If you call spewing into a gutter great fun, then yeah! ( oh, did i say gutter? i meant down a flight of stairs! :p )

... and dont call me Reginald!!!

Well now i don't remember that part, now do i?? :p What i remember of sydney was fun :D (oh, and i hate you :mad::p)

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom