I had to leave the queue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scottycav

Babyface
Hi there
Just registered on here to see if the two girls i was standing with in the queue on Friday are registered users. Unfortunatley after queuing to get into waterstones i got to the front and didnt realise you had to stay in the shop! I had booked the afternoon off work but couldnt get the morning off. After pleading with the guy organising the queue i accepted my fate!! What a nightmare!
I just wondered if the two girls i was queuing with read this as i was keen to hear their stories of the day! One of the girls was an Aussie and the other an irish girl who just got back from holidays in portugal! you lucky pair, ive been kicking myself all weekend about havign to go to work but as i need my job had no option. NIGHTMARE!!!

First off...welcome to Interference! :wave:

I noticed you also posted this thread in the Interference Gatherings forum. Actually, the correct forum to post something like this in is our Discotheque forum. Therefore, I moved that thread there. We also do not allow cross-posting (posting the same thread in more than one forum), so I am going to close this thread.

Now, since you are a new member...if you'd like to open up a new thread in this forum as a way to introduce yourself...please feel free to.

I hope I haven't scared you away too much with all of this rules chatter. :uhoh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom