I Film in LA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I film in LA

Babyface
Hi yall. This is .... 'I FIlm in LA'....... one of the boards Chief filmmakers, out here is sunny Los Angeles, cutting film in my compuer and just chatting here,..... for a break and abreath of fresh air. My son is a U2 fan,,,I'm a little too far into my 30s to to qualify for that rank of 'fan' of anything or anyone except maybe Carl Sandburg, Claude Debussy......a little tame in my advancing maturity. But my son has recently reminded me of the fun kids have with having idols and icons....... (that's a good name for an album or a book "Idols and icons'), and it's nice to see that the kids have somebody to look up to in terms of buildung thier own drems in the next generation.

Last edited:
hi "i film in LA"

i work for a film post-production house in London so we've got a tiny bit in common!

i tell you what, i'll trade you your hot and drab and boring and smoggy weather for my cold and miserable and dull and grey weather anyday!

one day i'm gonna come work in LA instead - same job, nicer place... well more suited to me anyway - i'm a beach baby born and bred in sunny South Africa and would do my nut in to be in LA!

Good God, I was born in 1969 in San Francisco...the week of the Berkeley student "sit-ins" (protests). I think the number one song then was "Mighty Quinn" .

"Come all without, come all within". Thanks for the welcome:(

Welcome to Interference! A few months ago I was in LA,.. just be happy with the nice weather you got there. Imo you´re never too old to like good music. Hey,, maybe you´ll buy my album, and yeah Debussy´s string quartets might be OK for a horror flic :D

Back
Top Bottom