I don't really....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hi y'all,
Actually I don't really like those introducing stuff, but I will do an exception this time....:p
So....what to say.....I've been around Interference already a long time, but I never actually posted - no time, no computer, no working computer......just lurking and reading the posts.......
However: I know already some of you guys, mostly the Pleba girls, - though they don't know me yet - and I think that it is slowly time to introduce myself completely.
Here I am, 16 years old, German,.........ummmm.........huge U2 fan........Well, I think that's it. :p

I'm scray indeed............very scary........ :evil: .......just wait...... :p

And thank you a lot, bono-vox! :D

Wohoo, just wait until you get to know me really.....:mac: I'm only waiting on the right occasion, you know. :)

Well....I am a bit happy that Germany got it so good, but I would be as happy - or maybe even happier :D - if Cameroon would have made some goals......I would have liked to see Cameroon as the winner in this game. :evil: :) You see:The first signs of scariness. :lol:

:laugh: I'm muuuuuuch more happy about Ireland!!!!!!!!!!!!.....But you know: I knew it right from the beginning that they would make it.:cool: :)

YOU can be scary?!?! Never, ever realized that in all the months...........:p

You do???????? :sexywink:
Awww...that's very nice of you. ;)
Okay, I'll be nice from now on......but then I have to give up my nickname my mates gave me once: 'Devy'......do I really want this???

If I do so, then just for you, bono-vox! :D

I don't want to be called Devy? How do you know? :lol:
And it is U2 realed as well.....They gave it to me after seeing me in my MacPhisto shirt. :mac: It's sort of cool being called Devy and everybody REALLY think that it shall symbolize the real devil.......

God......after this day of a total mess it is really a blessing to get this BUNCH of nice compliments! :)
Thank you!

And, by the way: Bono-Vox is cute as well......I think I've heard it already somewhere before....... :slant: .......but I can't remember where - I think it has something to do with.......sunglasses???? :cool: ;)

Why do you regret picking that name? It is really......okay, it isn't cute, but it is a common name. And don't forget: Nobody will forget your name that easily. ;)

You're right, at first I thought you'd be a guy, but after some thinking - wow, that did hurt ;) - I came to the result that a guy wouldn't have Larry as avator - at least no 'normal' guy. Except those whose idol is a drummer of an Irish rock band, maybe. :)

Back
Top Bottom