I Am Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigMacPhisto

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Yeah, I know that my username sounds like that of the man behind New Media, but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to make fun of McDonalds. Anyway, I'm a 16 year old from Angels Camp, California. I listen to a band called U2, which some of you may have heard off. I enjoy watching television shows like The Simpsons and King of the Hill, while my favorite films are Lord of the Rings and the Star Wars series.

I'm so glad that I found this place and joined because the official U2 message board is hard to navigate and very cluttered. This place has tons of different discussion areas, a better design, and what seems to be a closer knit community.

BigMacPhisto said:
I'm so glad that I found this place and joined because the official U2 message board is hard to navigate and very cluttered. This place has tons of different discussion areas, a better design, and what seems to be a closer knit community.
Definitely. :yes:

Welcome BigMackie!

BigMacPhisto said:

Yep!

I :heart: Interference

:drool:

BigMacPhisto said:
I listen to a band called U2, which some of you may have heard off. I enjoy watching television shows like The Simpsons and King of the Hill, while my favorite films are Lord of the Rings and the Star Wars series.

Wow...I like you're interests there...especially LOTR!!!!!
Best book/movie EVER!

Back
Top Bottom