Howdy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smitty_Jo

Babyface
How's it going? I'm not really all that 'new' anymore, but I never posted in here when I was. So I figured, no time like the present. :D

I'm Josée Smith, and I've been a fan of U2 since 2007 (I think. I'm not quite clear anymore. Either that, or 2006.), thanks to my dad.

I'm 17 years old and homeschooled (all my life), in grade 12. I'm the only girl in my family, with 5 younger brothers ranging in age from 16 to 5.

I really like playing and listening to music, and I will listen to just about any kind of music at least once.
I've played the piano and guitar for a number of years now, and have also played the tenor sax for almost two years. I also enjoy 'dabbling' around with other instruments, and I live a very music-orientated life. :p

I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour a number of years ago, but I won't pass judgement if you don't believe the same things as me. ;)

That's pretty much it for now, methinks. If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite... much. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom