Howdy ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nerfherder

Acrobat
Hey, guys! I thought I'd finally get around to officially introducing myself... I guess! *G* My name's Cassie, webmaster to xhilaration.org (soon to be a different domain! LOL) and I'm also a staffer at thefanlistings.org (if you've heard of it). I love web design and creating digital art, icons, wallpapers with Photoshop. ;)

I've actually been an off-and-on lurker in this forum over the past couple years -- mostly due to the belief that if I discussed the band on a message board, it would somehow sour my liking for them. LOL! I know that doesn't make any sense, but case in point - I'm a pretty big X-Files fan, and my liking for the show was nearly destroyed due to an XF board I used to frequent where there was so much negativity, analyzing things to death... I almost lost interest in the show, so I didn't want the same thing to happen with U2. LOL! So, therefore, I'm kind of a U2 message board "newbie."

Anywaaaaay, so, now I've finally gotten my lazy butt registered, and so far so good! You guys are a fantastic community, and it's great to see so many like-minded U2 fanatics! *G*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom