Homecoming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jenU2child

The Fly
Hello everyone.

My name is Jennifer and I am 17 years old and I live in the United States, in the state of West Virginia. My U2 fandom started a few years ago, and has remained with me until this day. I saw my first U2 concert in May of 2005 in Philadelphia. It was one of the most exciting experiences of my life. My best friend, Eric, and I, adore U2's music and the message the boys are giving to the world about global poverty and the African situation. I am very passionate about the issues for which Bono stands, not simply because they are his, but because I truly believe in equality.

Fans of U2 share a certain quality not many other band fans share. We have a distinct appreciation for the things in life that maintain our world as a positive and ever-growing place. I am proud to be a part of that community and hope to share experiences with several other people who feel the same.

I recently returned from Argentina as an exchange student. I speak Spanish, so I would be interested in speaking with some other Spanish speakers who are members here.

My obsession with U2 has calmed down in the past year. At one time, I was fanatical about the band. Now, I am simply a calmer version, a more sedated admirer of the four Irish men. My passion for the band has not died. I still get chills whenever my friend and I are blaring "City of Blinding Lights" and dreaming out loud, singing the lyrics to each other.

-Jennifer

Hello Jennifer, and welcome to the forum! :wave: What part of West Virginia are you from. I live 50 miles north of Pittsburgh. I've have visited your fair State many times. After all we are almost neighbors!!! :wink:

Porshe911 said:
Ok stupid Question.....How do i post a new thred?:eyebrow: :confused:

You've probably figured it out by now but there's a 'post' button at the bottom right of every reply box and in the top right of every forum. So just click that when you're in the sub-forum that you want to post in. OK. I've made that sound WAAAY more confusing than it actually is...

Back
Top Bottom