hola from chicago!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carbonbasedu2fr

Babyface
Hi All from Chicago... ok.. NOT Chicago. Let's just say the burbs of Chicago... FAR NW burbs.

I just joined interference today, after seeing U2 last night! Woohooo! Too bad I was in the nosebleeds. It was still awesome.

I've been a long-time fan of U2... but for some reason or other, I've never been to a concert till last night! But I'm trying to remedy that. I am going again on Thursday! lol. Alas, it's still nosebleed, but at least I'll be in front of the stage, as opposed to behind it, like last night!

So, other than generally introducing myself to everyone, I was wondering... does anyone want to carpool to the show on Thursday?

I'll be coming from the McHenry, IL area, but I can meet up with anyone coming from Wisconsin or northern/northwestern IL. If anyone is interested, let me know! At least this way, we can split the cost of parking and gas (and you know how expensive it is these days)!! I'm willing to drive, so let me know!

Joselle

Sevikins said:
Hiya and LOVE the name you've got! :wink:
What does the fr mean though if you don't mine my asking?

well, in my total oblivion... let's blame it on post concert euphoria? lol.... it was supposed to be "carbonbasedu2freak"... unfortunately, I guess it was too long! haha... oh well...

NO... I'm not French! Although my English teacher in high school always said my name with a French accent! hehe... nothing against the French of course... some of my best imaginary friends are French ;)

But YES, I am rather wacky! hehe

So, other than generally introducing myself to everyone, I was wondering... does anyone want to carpool to the show on Thursday?

Id also LOVE to carpool with you, but may need a plane ticket from Australia first..... HAHA me so funn....... oh someone already did that joke? Bah Humbug.....! :coocoo:

Welcome to the FourUm! :wave:

Hi every one!!! I am from Kansas City , Mo I love U2 I have been a big fan for about 10 years now and just saw there 5/9 show in Chi -town!!! I loved it!!! I almost fainted when Bono kissed Adam on the cheek!!! Adam was so all over the place..he was really hot ,and Bono was hot as alway!!! I really like this site too it is awesome all the pics are great!!
Thank you:rockon:

Last edited:
Even better!

Omigosh! I think tonight's show was even better than on Monday! I need to find a way to go to their Chicago show in September now! :p

Thanks everyone for the "hellos" and "welcomes" you guys are awesome, and I'm glad I joined! :D

Back
Top Bottom