HOLA a todos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baudrillard

Babyface
ENGLISH VERSION
Hello. I've been a member of Interference since a couple of years ago. And I almost check it on a daily basis. I consider this to be one of the best Message Boards out there.
However I had never bothered to introduce myself. Now I have decided to do so.

I'm aware that there are lots of Spanish speakers around this board. Hence I take the chance to say hello to all of them. And obviously to all English speakers that lure the threads. I wish that I will get along with all of you.

If you got time, enjoy caustic social commentary on Pop culture and absurd short stories then I invite you to visit my blog. It is required to have a medium understanding of Spanish language. But don't panic there are also some art colalge I´ve started doing lately, which is supossed to function as a graphic editorial commentary on the detestable things that surround our life from time to time.

ENTRA A baudrillardo

ENGLISH VERSION
Hola. Soy miembro desde hace algunos años de este Message Board, y lo considero excelente.
Sin embargo nunca me había tomado la molestia de presentarme.
Tengo conocimiento de que existen muchos hispanoparlantes en este foro. Asi que los saludo a todos. Y espero que pueda llevarme bien con todos.

Si tienen tiempo y disfrutan de las críticas sociales de la cultura pop, y desean opinar sobre mi arte, entonces los invito a mi blog. Donde a través de relatos cortos y la técnica del collage trato de dar mi opinión sobre el mundo. La columna editorial gráfica en collage (honestamente no sé cómo llamarla en menos palabras) se llama en cuestión: QUE DETESTABLE.

ENTRA A baudrillardo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom