Hola 2U!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol

Our friend, MBS, has disappeared from the scene for awhile now, wonder where she went. :wink:

Oh god those dolphins :lmao:

I've been looking at Edge pics (no surprise there) and I've noticed just how big his chest is now!!
He used to be so scrawny and now he's so buff! :drool:

Hey LOOK! LOOK! 800 WOO-HOO!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm off to bed soon to get up at 8 for tix! Nite all!

Tell you all about it tom. nite! :wave: :ohmy:

CONGRATS SUSAN!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Good luck with the tix!!!! :up:

Brightest - What can I say?? I like guys that are semi-built :wink::shrug:
:drool: so muscular....LOL

I found the absolute cutest wallpaper!!!:cute:

moo__by_smashmethod.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
Lol...the first time I read it I wasn't thinking muscularity...The way you phrased it.....you know...was more a female descriptor...lol
*wonders if that made sense*
:huh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Edge with boobs....:hmm: Ok lets not go there lol

Seriously? Oh wait I saw that post on your thread...I was wondering if they were talking about you or not....Maybe all your naughty thoughts make you sound like a typical teen with mass raging hormones :lol:

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT 2 GA TICKETS WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK GIRLS! WOO-HOO!!!!

I AM GOING TO GET TO THE FRONT!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME BRIGHTEST! I'M SOOOO HAPPY MAN!!!

Got through first time on the phone can you believe it????

IS my luck changing???

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

It's not my city, but hey who the **** cares when you might get to touch/hug/kiss/bite/squeeze bono!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Oh yes let it be me to get pulled up, but just don't let me make an ass of myself!!

I'm in the library at the mo' and need to leave soon! It's 2.15 in the afternoon here and i have things to do(although i just feel like celebrating!)so i will hopefully be on later&have the energy!

Mind you, i will be on such a high that it probably won't bother me, even though i've had little sleep&got up at 8 this morning!

Btw, Brightest i did mean to mention: Have you heard the rumours about toronto? You see you will get to see Bono too!!
l
Hang in there&you will be there same as me&Mucca!

So, congratulate me when you come on&i will no doubt be back to boast&squeal!!!!!!

Bye from a V happy girl!!!!!!!!

:hyper:

bonoflying.jpg

Looks like Bono can't wait to see you..:wink:

Congrats Susan!! :hug:
:dance: :dancing: :dance:

I'm so happy for you!! How I could possibly be mad? (ok.. a lil jealous :p )
Just be sure when you get up there to tell Bono to look for me :sexywink:

Rumours about TO? I've been kinda lax lately... What rumours??!? Bring me up to date! :hyper:

Congrats girls!

(btw Mucca..I *am* a horomone filled teen :D, just not 15 lol! I was amused cause usually people think I'm in my 20s (even in the nondigital world) :laugh: )

Last edited:
that pretty much sums up my reaction when I got MY tickets! (it´s not my city either. actually not even my country..) it was SO insane and when ever I told someone "hey, guess what, I have U2-tickets" I´d start laughing and calling myself a liar (um.. a bit weird? well, who cares) ´CAUSE THINGS LIKE THIS DON´T REALLY HAPPEN TO REAL PEOPLE!!

....or DO they...? :shifty:

:) :) AAAARGH how can I possibly wait until JULY?? :banghead:
I´m gonna pass out, I´m sure. I LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM :bow: :bow: :bow: ---why am I stating the obvious..? ok forgive me please...:huh: :huh: oh no now I´m all messed up. there´s nothing new about that.

OMG you lucky thing!!! I'm so envious!!!! :hug::hug:
But Very very happy for you!!!
Wow you got through so quickly I cant believe it, when I called the phone was busy before the tix even started to see!

Brightest - have you been to the tour discussions lately?? You should check those lists of hypothetical cities they have posted! :)

Anyway

TTFN:wave:

CONGRATS SUSAN!!!:hug:

YAY! Thanks for all of the fantastic reaction! I'm in heaven!!

:wink:

Would you believe that my friends' comp has a problem&so i couldn't be on lastnight - DAMN IT!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyway, the great thing about it is they are getting a new COMP, and the system will all run a bit faster so yipee! All good in the end!

Just stealing an hour here in the library before doing some study, which i REALLY need to catch up on!!! :huh:

That is a great pic of Bono Brightest, i love it!!

That would be me after an intimate Bono kiss&cuddle!!!!!!!!:drool:

Brightest - It's simply th fact that there's a rumour about them getting to Toronto! I think they mentioned, er is it Pepsi centet or something???

TTFN!

Back
Top Bottom