Hola 2U!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to say, something about this blue screen makes venting dirty thoughts much easier...it's just screaming for it:wink:

OMG I'm so jealous of all those people who got to go into Bono's house!!! Gosh, Bono is so nice to his fans....it's hard not to love them, isn't it?
How many people live in his house? Ali, his 2 daughters (does he have anymore kids? a son or something?) and him....how much space could 5 people need. I've always wondered what it'd be like living in a house that big. Must be brutal finding someone when you need them...but then again there's always the telecom or whatever you call those.

I suppose it'd take a little bit of they hype out of living beside the B-man but hey when you're living beside him who cares! Well I'm sure what you'll be doing in your house with your binoculars would be quite intrusive (and even more so if his bathroom is right beside your window :wink:) but wasn't that the whole point in moving beside him? :wink:

Good luck on staying off here! You saw how hard of a time Brightest and I had trying to do that yesterday!

TTFN! :wave:

Mucca said:
\

I suppose it'd take a little bit of they hype out of living beside the B-man but hey when you're living beside him who cares! Well I'm sure what you'll be doing in your house with your binoculars would be quite intrusive (and even more so if his bathroom is right beside your window :wink:) but wasn't that the whole point in moving beside him? :wink:

\

:ohmy: :shocked:
Mucca!
I think we've corrupted you!
Or maybe you just know us to well......:wink:

Aha! So you're on are you wicked one??!!!!!

I was just about to say you've both been quiet since i was on!

So what about all that Bonos' house stuff eh? Amazing eh? wouldn't it be so great to see the 'white house'!! :yes: :evil:

I'm drinking some red wine at the mo!!! Yes, living the high life!!

Mucca, Bono has 4 children, 2 of each the randy devil eh girls???!!!

The girls are Jordan&Eve. And they look stunning! Everyone's been saying oh boy, Bono will be making sure all the guys aren't after them!! Well it's no wonder with 2 gorgeous parents!!

The 2 boys are Eli&John. I've noticed how a few girls have said if only the boys were the older ones, so they could get their hands on a Bono son lookalike!!

:giggle:

It's funny how you were saying that naughty thing about Dolphins, since it's my fav animal(as well as cats!)but that's shed a whole new light on them, i must say!!! :ohmy:
I have a Dolphins calendar on my wall actually!

How has Uni/School been?? I watched 3 Tv progs earlier today relating to my course! They were interesting!
One was talking about some ancient monks' singing&they showed this pic of a little bird singing into someones' ear&i don't know if this is perverted or not, but it had me imagining Bono singing into my ear for some reason!!!! I wonder why eh???

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we've all had Bono on the brain of late!! :drool: :drool:

Also, in the last prog, would you believe that there was an interview with this cute guy!! I can't remember his name but he's done music scores for some films!! That sure put me off the subject matter!!!! :shame:

It has been quiet in here...*looks around*

Wow Bono really has the "perfect" family life doesn't he...does he have any pets? A dog perhaps?

I saw a pic of him, Ali and his 2 girls and they are very beautiful! I haven't seen any pics of his sons though.

lol now everytime you look at your wall you'll think of us dirty girls! :wink: :laugh:

Schools been busy, I in the middle of one of those major waves of homework....teacher's always love to pile it, on all at the same time:mad:
I was sitting in Civ class today watching a video on the Mayans and the Aztecs...a very interesting topic but my god was the vid boring..:yawn: It was a struggle just trying to stay awake....

I'm glad that at least one of us was able to watch something educational and stay interested. Although you imagining Bono singing into your ear is a clear sign that you hang around here waaay too much:wink: lol

Hey Mucca!!! Yes, i know that's what i was thinking too!

I reckon BS has been getting carried away in PLEBA!!

But guess what? NEW CHAPTER OF DRAWERS!! ----- ALERT!!

:wink: :drool: Oh my word! As good as ever!!!!

Also i think i might be going to another U2 concert YES! Really!

There's been a 2nd night announced in Manchester, about 200 miles south!!!!! I'll be phoning Ticketbastard, etc so wish me luck Mucca&BS(if you come back!!!) :wink:

It does look like i didn't win those comp tix DAMN! :mad:

Hey Susan!! :D Nice to see yah!!

I just came back from reading Drawers!!! It's nice and long to make up for the loooooon break!!

You lucky thing! Another concert!!! Good luck Susan!!
When are the tickets going on sale?? Better get those dialing fingers ready! :wink:

*runs of to read lessons of love*

Tix going on sale this Friday! You're right i better have my dialling finger ready!! Going by all the stories! Be lucky to get them me thinks!!! :yes: :wave:

I'm off to bed in prep for being up early for tix phoning, so hope you've been on here by then Brightest! Dying to know your opinion of Drawers! :wink:

I know but you know, it's all for Bono! Nite! :hug:

See yous tom, nite! :wink:

What?? Ummm....he sure is ambitious....:eyebrow:

Let's see when I was grade 6 the boys still had some of their cudies left from past years...

You know when you walk the hallway of a highschool, the grade 8's show more skin then the 12's and they aren't even developed yet!! :huh: And don't even get me started on our gr.8 mixer (dance):madspit:

Have you seen the clothes they sell at Le Chateau?? Little halter tops and mini skirts for little girls...what happened to good old sweaters and mickey mouse t-shirts???

I'm off to watch Lost

TTFN:wave:

Ha ha..that was grade 6 for me too....*whew* I thought I had suddenly become a fuddy duddy or something :laugh:

Altho, I do remember when I was in grade 12 chatting with my teachers and my friends about the slow degradation of kids....
The girls dress often like sluts (I'm sorry it's true) or completely inapropriate for their age....
They have more attitude than they know what to do with...
They mouth off to teachers, adults, whatever more than any of us who preceded them
etc, etc.
And it seems to be getting progressively worse...like the grade 10's were a lil mouthy and stuff, but the grade 9's...my god...It was unbeleivable...
I still remember when I was in grade 8..and we were doing these activites with mixed age groups, I was the leader, and we were cutting a pumpkin, and this lil grade 4, lil blonde thing, in tight pants and halter, started swearing at me..told me to F off, that I had no S**t idea what I was doing etc, etc, I couldn't freakin beleive it! :ohmy:
I guess I should have taken that as a sign of the times..:|

Anyway...noe I do sound like some old lady....Back when I was a kid, we didn't act like youse whipper snappers :shame:

:laugh:

Anyhoo
TTFN

And OMG I forgot lost was on!!! :banghead:

LOL whipper snappers....:laugh:

One of the teachers from are school actually wrote an article in our school newspaper about girls who prance around showing their arse cracks and such. It's so true!! The last thing I need to see is a little kids bum crack:mad:

I remember walking home one day and this kid and his little sister were walking home from school towards me. They were sort of having a little argument, they threw some swears words at each other, but that wasn't the bad part. What happened next was just weird for me....the kid stops right in front of me and blocks my way. He tried to look all tough and he gave me the what-are-you-looking-at, kind of stare. Then he gave a little triumphant laugh as if he proved something and said to his sister "See! That's how you scare someone."
It was the weirdest thing.....I didn't know whether to laugh about it or get pissed....Kids these days....

Lost was really good! It was Hurley's story today :D

~BrightestStar~ said:
I see you Mucca! :wink:

(I swear this is my new favourite hobby...I'm so weird :laugh: )

lol

You must have a pair of binoculars hanging around somewhere in your house. Do you spy on your neighbours by any chance? :wink:

Hey Brightest!

What's been going on in here? Bono's Slave sure has been busy greeting EVERYONE! I knew something was up when our thread wasn't at the top of the list! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom