Hola 2U!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oi....Finally done studying....my god my head is pulsing with information:huh:

What's this naughty smiley you crazies are talking about??

Hope you're still around..
Headache in a Suitcase said:

that wasn't a no! :hyper:
gettingiton.gif

Best smiley. Ever.

he he he

LOL :lmao:

Your right it is...

Didn't think you'd still be up.
So when did you actually start working on you essay anyway? You've been saying that you have like I've been saying about my studying but I really didn't start until 8:00-ish

Last edited:
Well, I've been reading Genesis all week......tryin to think about the assignment...started tryin to get a brain strom earlier today..failed miserably, took a break here...hmmm...then wored on it while I was here...So I started getting something actually written by about 9....and then I went for a shower..had a snack..caught the last of the grammys...*sigh* It's my own fault..kiinda...bah hambug

Yay sleeping in!
Am I ready for Monday? Not really...hopefully bono will pull me thru.

Atheist..hm..I dunno..I do have a problem with organized religion tho..

Last edited:
lol same thing with me. I was planning to do notes on Friday and Saturday just to get it out of the way. But that never happened, I ended up spending most of my hours here stalking you:wink: and at my cousins birthday.

I admire those with the will power to actually start early.

lol just remember that smiley when your sitting through class.

My school actually has this club kind of thing where they talk about religion. It used to be prayers club, which is kind of weird to have in a school, that's what church is for right? But anyway, it's run by my chem teacher. I've always wondered how faithful a man of science can be.

Last edited:
LOL - you did a fine job of stalking me, I must say.

I am a terrible procrastinator, I do start some things "somewhat" early tho....it prob doesn't help that I am an extreme night hawk/owl wahtever....

Science and religion..dun dun dunn....

You know what my problem is..I have the ideas (I think) that I need, it's just the pulling together into something cohesive that is failing me

le sigh

Well it was fun! It was like a game of internet tag, now how often do you get to play that?!?! :wink:

I'm am not a night hawk or a morning person either :huh: I hate staying up to do homework, I'd rather sleep...but I always have the amazing ability to pull all-nighters if I wanted to :up:

Your problem isn't that bad at laest you have tons of ideas you can work off of, I have the inability to elaborate on the few ideas that I have.

LOL
I'm glad you had fun..I thought I was a complete nerd for being so giddy about it :p

I don't like staying up to do *homework* but I do like to saty up....as long as I manage to get some sleep.
I'm not bad at pulling all nighters, I've had to do one or two....not very fun though......*bleh*
Tons of ideas? Usually..but some of this religious type stuff leaves me high and dry, hence why it took me hours before I even had anything to write :down:

LOL well your not the only nerd then :D

I normally feel really gross after an all nighter, I've noticed that at a certain time like at 5:00 am or something I start getting really hyped up and my mouth just doesn't close. I start making dumb comments about everything possible....very weird....wonder if that's me if ever I get drunk, although I don't see myself doing that anytime soon at all...
Oh yeah how was your experiment anyway?

How long is your essay?

Good! :D

It's only got to be 2 pages..and it doesn't have to be fully developed...iit's a proposal, so you have to develop your thesis, explain it, and give evidence for it.....it's a whole bunch a bleh.

I can be rather random when I've been up late too...of course I'm generally random..so...I guess I just get worse. lol As does my typing...beware of typos!

Experiment?...which one is this? The rubbing one? The more alcohol = greater accent one? I'm a lil slow..you'll have to be pateint lol

That's not too bad. I remember when I was in gr.9 I took socials honours and our teacher made us write a thesis and present it just like they do in university. Everyone in that class had the absolute worse time of their life. I have no idea why our teacher pulled something like that on us...and the sad thing was, it took the whole year just to get through all of the presentations....:(

lol your typing seems fine at the moment, although I'm pooped so I'm probably just missing all of them.

The experiment about the alcohol and accent....whats this rubbing one you speak of??? :wink:

Finally..just about done..I'll prob look it over in the morn to be sure I'm happy with it..but it looks about there. (it's still pretty crappy..but it's crap that makes some sense) :huh:

Ewww! That's so utterly evil...why would a gr 9 teacher do that? I hate when teachers seem to do things just to make life terrible...
For example, I don;t know if you have ISU (Independent Study Units or the like) ...well., they're usually pretty invovled and worth quite a bit of marks, and one of my teachers in grade 12 threw one at us a 2 week before our final exams!!! WHY?!?! It was terrible! :down:

LOL
Ah yes..I'm still workin on the alcohol thing...
The rubbing one...the rubbing one......:scratch: ...Oh! I remember now..I don't think you were there for that one...if I remember correctly we were discussing how to make bono smile (it's a pleba thread)...and someone said by rubbing his...............feet..and then you can just imagine the lil leaps and skips we made from there :D

lol heck as long as it's done :applaud:

We don't have ISU's...thank god....I've always hated those teachers who absolutely HAD to give you homework EVERYDAY...it made absolutely no sense to me since most of the homework was just crap to waste your time.:mad:

Wow....wonder how I missed that rubbing one....:eyebrow:

I just popped on the general tour discussion and this guy posted this really rude note to me and Fah for apparently scoffing him for saying that there was a rumour that U2 would come to vancouver to rehearse. (wow that's a massive run on sentence) Sad thing was Fah and I were actually really happy about the rumour....weird how that guy ended with an interpretation that was so off

I saw that...I considered smacking him with a tuna..lol

I hate busy body hmwk..they used to that for my science classes, assign questions that didn't have answers in the text, that they never discusses/took up..but wanted you to do...well, I soon stopped doing them.
I always do all my math hmwk tho...

The rubbing one originated in the Plebab "bono smile" thread..I ju realized..you've never been to the loofa party! lol..if you want a laugh or two go the plebans thread "brightest and dismantled do pleba"
(apparently we were to risque for normal threads...lol..horomones were ragin those days I think)

Yay proofreadin

Agh...speaking of math homework, I haven't done the last 3 sections...:eeklaugh: Sigh....that's what happens when your teacher tells you in the beginning of the year that he doesn't collect homework...oh well that's something I'll deal with tomorrow..or actually today....

lol actually I popped on to that thread a couple times...it's so busy in there, it's kind of hard to join the boat. But I must say, it has very amusing content :wink:

Well I'm off to bed now!
nighty night! :hug:

ps - my god it's 4:00 am where you are!

You both have been busy discussing essays, etc eh?

cheers, Brightest for posting the naughty smilie !!

Hey i'm hooked aren't i? It's brain-frazzling!!! :crazy:

You said Grammies instead of Oscars, btw!! That proves how much this place is getting to your brain!!! :laugh: :lmao: :coocoo:

I noticed that WildHoney said that she went to Killiney, where Bono lives&i couldn't help laughing at how amazed&shocked you seemed to be at the fact that we know where he lives!!HAHA!!!

Yep, i have long known about the whereabouts of Bonos' lovely big seaside home in Killiney! Always want to get there myself!

I wish! gosh i'm jelous of anyone who's managed to be there!

Oh how i long for the day when i can stay in Dublin for a whole week, go around all the landmarks, go to loads of pubs, go to up beside Bonos' place AND go round the rest of Ireland!!!

How great it would be if the 3 of us were able to!

:sigh:

Oh well when i win the Lottery eh?! :cool:

We could hold the PLEBA meeting over in sunny,warm California!!

Well i'm off to my mums' house shortly but i suppose i won't be able to resist coming back later! :tsk:

Yep..at ungodly hours too! *bleh!*

He he he ..that smiley is *too* much! :laugh:

:lmao: :coocoo: :help:
You're right I did! Well..it *was* 3 am..but still..I'm goin bonkers.....
And then I had the *weirdest* dream,.....
suffice to say..if you have a dream that involves this place..it is immediatly weird.:huh:

How does everyone know eher he lives!! Of course I was shocked..and all the times her family memebers have just randomly met him!?!
Why doesn't he have a home near me?!!? *pout*

Us three hitting Dublin would be a riot! Watch out Ireland!

Have fun at your mom's! And go buy a lottery ticket!
TTFN!

Wow Brightest Mondays don't seem to get to at all do! I'm glad to see you survived!! :D

Why does it seem so easy to meet U2??? It's like all you have to do is walk out the street and Bam, there they are! It's like people who go GA tix...people how bought tickets before made it sound sooo easy....:huh:

I'm still waiting for my U2 dream...I sort of had one but it was so vague and short!!! :sigh:

LOL if we went to Dublin for a week, we wouldn't sleep, we'd probably sit outside Bono's house everyday and wait until he invited us in. :wink:

I was up thinking yesterday.....What if I "accidently" bumped into Edge at downtown during their time at Vancouver and then he invites me to have lunch with him (this would be after I get a picture with him and get his autograph) and then invites me to listen to them rehearse etc....:drool: A girl can dream!:wink:

Catch you two addicts later!

Those lucky people....it's always I just showed up and poof they appeared!
Hmm..when they come to TO in Sept I should just have a giant sign that says "My Only Bday wish was to dance with you"
Think he'd take the bait??

I've had some U2 dreams...some weirder than others...trust me..last night's dream, while I don't remember all of it..was just WEIRD...
I think you guys were in it lol

He'd better invite us in! I would cry if we sat there all day and he didn't!

You're right..a girl can dream..maybe it'll come true..you never know :wink:

TTFN

LOL he might! He's known for being pretty spontaneous :D

lol I can't imagine how your dream about this place would be. All blue with smiley's floating around. You do spend too much time here lol...go outside for once!:)

If he didn't, we could always buy a ladder and climb over the fence, unless he has vicious guard dogs but I haven't heard anything of like yet so we're all good! :up:

Speaking of weird....we had a long discussion on horse and whale penis' and then that branced off to dolphins masterbating with coral....:huh:

Well I pretty much know what I'll be doing for the next month :wink:

TTFN

Mucca said:

Speaking of weird....we had a long discussion on horse and whale penis' and then that branced off to dolphins masterbating with coral....:huh:

TTFN
:ohmy:

:lmao::lmao:

Ehmm..I hope this was a school related discussion and that you and your gal pals didn't just suddenly start chatting about this! :laugh:

As for my dream...I remember Bono was there ( :up: :D) ..and I was typin on the computer or somethin...and you guys were typin..but is more like you were actually there...and hmm..what else? Yes..there was some blue (yay dreaming in colour)...oh..it certainly ended with Bono tryin to make me feel less stressed out :cute: :drool:

I kow there was more craziness...I just can't really remember anymore :coocoo:

Anyhoo.....
TTFN

LOL actually it was my psych teacher who started it. He was telling us that when he was in highschool he volunteered at this community center and they brought a bunch of kids to this farm. On the farm was this horse and one of the kids went up to him and said "In my picture books horses never had 5 legs"...and You can fill in the rest. And another time with the same group of kids, they went to the aquarium and one of the kids asked if it was a baby under the whale, for which it was not and could not have been possible since the whale was male. (wow that rhymes) :lmao:
You could say it was school related since we were talking about learning things through experience and I must say, those kids had quite an experience! :laugh:

LOL Sounds like you had a really good nights sleep then especially with Bono helping you relieve some stress :wink:

TTFN

Hi there! I'm not on for very long(no really!) as i honestly DO need some sleep!

You are getting dirty there, hello what is happening to both your brains? Mind you i'm just as bad, since i too have been seeing blue things in my dream(no, not like THAT!)and all the smilies&like i was saying before somewhere, names popping into my head like both of yours and WildHoney, ruffian&Dismantled, etc!!

It's crazy! It's like you read some names so much, they're swirling around in your mind so much! :huh:

It's quite a well known fact about where Bono lives among U2 fans! He's lived there for about 13 year, i think! You only have to look at some of the U2 meetings&sighting stories in the archives on here and there's quite a few about fans hanging around at the house, and walking along the beach too!!

He actually used to bring some fans into the house&give them tea, etc!! but i think things have got too big and crazy for him to do that these days that much! His house is like the white house or something!(not quite as big but you know, resembling!) I actually remember people posting quite a few pics of the house on PLEBA! He's had an extension put on recently&i tell you, it's ginormous looking!

Such a beautiful place to live! It is quite stunning down there!

I'm always saying yes i could buy a house around there if i win big on the lottery, but i don't know actually! It would feel a bit intrusive&may take the fun out of just sticking to randomly turning up there, you know??

Gosh, going on&on here! But you know you are most definitely interested aren't you?

I was like :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: when i read that dolphin/coral story!!!!

:eek: :eek:

I should get work done tom really&it will take lots of willpower for me to stay off here!!!

TTFN :wave: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom