Hola 2U!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How much bio do you remember? Goodness....

Increased surface area allows more air to go in, which equals more Oxygen

The muscle is the intercostal muscles?

Breathing your mouth means air goes into the stomach instead of the lungs

I remember random things...
Let's see...

Yep, more oxygen, good thing..allows for more gas exchange :up:

Well, I was thinkin the diaphragm..but those may be right too (can't remember :huh: )

Well..I guess it could...but not usually...
Your nose has a bunch of adaptations to warm and moisten air..makes it better (?) to breathe
Hence why on a freezing cold day it may "hurt" to breathe thru ur mouth, but not ur nose...

Good Luck studyin, if you want any help, I offer to do what I can :)

:hug:

I'm in the mood for some blasts from the past...

susanp6 said:
Mucca - hmmmmm, his ass looks quite firm to me, but a little bit squashy as well! That sounds mental :huh: But anyway, it does sound from reports that it certainly feels good!
I reckon that Ali tolerates it but she does get a bit mad at him at times and kind of......:rolleyes: at all of his antics with fans! I mean, he does get away with quite a lot for a married man!

Naughty Bono :shame: ......... yeah but he loves it&so do we eh!
Mucca said:

An opinion from any psychopath U2 fan is worth listening to! :hug:
Mucca said:

Brightest - I'm just barely 5"4 so I'll be fighting for my life to not get swept away but the wave! Maybe I can grab on to Bono's leg so I can stay anchored! I sure he wouldn't mind!:wink:
~BrightestStar~ said:
I see you Mucca....

:ohmy: (ok..thats actually scary...)

~BrightestStar~ said:
"As your name suggests, you do come across as just that..." aww...:hug: *blushes*
Ha ha, so maybe I'm the "Brightest" crayon in the crayola box? :eyebrow:
:wink:

:yes: Bono's a bit crazy...and there ain't *nothing* wrong with that fine lad...

Glad to be able to edge-ucate your mind about internet slang....lol

TTFN

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Sweet dreams? HA! Sweet my arse!
:laugh:
I have *no* idea where Susan keeps going...she moves in mysterious ways....:D

susanp6 said:
But isn't that spectacular??!! Talk about Tantalizing! It's too much to take! 'Edge' of your seat or what to hear more!!! ARG!! :censored: Hey bono wouldn't have to ask me twice....or once, come to think of it! He just had to look my way&i was jelly in his hands!!! Cor

Last edited:
Mucca said:

Ok tomorrow I'm going to listen to those moans that you two are getting so hot about! Gotta make sure my dad isn't anywhere near the premises of my room...:huh:

Does chocolate and honey make a good mix? I'm thinking it'll be soo sweet that it won't taste like anything at all...but hey, if you're eating it off Bono's fingers anything will taste good.:wink::drool:
I think we all need buckets under our computers with all the drooling that we've been doing on here!!

Ok I don't remember what else I had in the last message so good night to you two!

I'm sure you're both having sweet dreams! I'm absolutely sure that our stalker is!! :D

PS: :rockon: It took awhile for me to figure out what this smiley was doing. At first I thought it was seizuring while hanging off an invisible cliff but I guess I was waaaaaaay off. LOL

Anyhoo...hope these bring some smiles..and some good memories.....
TTFN

Last edited:
LOL :lmao::lmao::lmao:

That was nice to come back to especially the first flashback about bono's bum! :D

I'm on my little break, I just finished describing how the Powerpuff girls are such freaks, psychologically speaking....Haven't touched bio yet...guess I'll start in 15 min or something.

50 more posts to go and i'll hit 700.:D

Do you think I can do it by the end of tonight while studying for bio and watching the Oscars?? :wink:

AHA! You've been raking it all up eh BS!!!

That one about the smilie hanging off a cliff has me howling with laughter!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey, i find biology interesting&i'm very familiar with all that respiration stuff, it's fascinating how we breathe, but there's a huge fault there isn't there with using the same place to both breathe&eat??!! STUPID OR WHAT? :huh:

I'm EXTREMELY jelous of you, Mucca as i can't watch the Oscars!!!!!!!!!! :madspit: :mad: Damn BBC of ours isn't showing it like they did last year as Sky fucking 1 Movies have bought the rights&quite frankly, it sucks!! How are people like me able to see?

I even asked my mum if she had that channel, but she doesn't! She has lots of cable channels, but not the pay per view ones!

Bloody rip-off! I adore Kate Winslet&was DYING to see her go in, what she was wearing&of course if she wins! I'll have to make do with hearing on news channels or see you guys mention it on here! Not fair, is it? :sad:

Susan!! How are you on this fine Sunday..wait no more like...how was your sunday?

Well at least our body has a flap (epiglottis :wink:) to cover up our trachea so we don't end up suffocating on a food particle, although stupid people who talk with their mouth full are just asking for it.

Wow I think that's the first time I've seen you so Passionately angry at a tv channel. But I do have to agree that is pretty stupid! Would any of the local restaurants/pubs have an Oscar night going on cause I know some of the places here are doing that. Then maybe you'll get a chance to watch it.

I really liked Kate Winslet in Eternal Sunshine! Not what I was expecting after seeing her in Titanic.

I've been casually nosing thru the old thread, thought I'd share some of the fun...so many random convos..so many good times. *sniffle* :heart:

Biology is quite crazy....:lmao: ..omg..I just remembered this thing..in one of my bio lectures this year "the wandering testicle"...:lmao:..oh god..cracks me up *every* time......
:eeklaugh:

Anyhoo........
Thats sucks!!....the Oscar preshow comes on in about a half hour or so here....sadly, I'm still workin on thi stupid proposal...

You know what has me *freakin* angry? You know that contest..the phone in one? I've been trying *all* weekend since friday...I call and I call..and all I ever get is a busy signal! I call within seconds of the first notes of the song and STILL nothing...:sad:
At this point I don't care about the trip or anythin, I just want to phone, here it ring, have someone pick up and send me a pin or something! Anythin..I'm sick of that damn beep beep beep!!!!!
:rant: :banghead:

Ehmm..yes..I had to rant.
TTFN ladies!

PS epiglottis is a funny word!

Superior vena cava -> right atrium -> tricuspid valve.....:banghead:

:lmao: What exactly was the lecture about??? Well guess I'll be taking bio in university! lol

It's ok Brightest! :hug: Bono can sense your anger...he'll set things right.

*grabs Bono and let's him work his charm*

Off to dinner!
TTFN!:wave:

Ah..the lecture of the wandering testicle :lmao:

Well, we were discussing evolution and how clearly, that it wasn't goal oreinted or pre-determined because mistakes were made along the way..
like the wandering testicle..
It's kinda hard to explain without pics..but testicles kinda used to be where our ovaries are..but as I'm sure you've learned, it's a wee too hot for their wee lads..so out of the body they had to go..but instead of taking the shortest route it kinda went on a detour..and I know that doesn't sound funny..but oh god it is! :lmao:

Thx for the sympathy :hug:
Do you think Bono will come and make it all better? :hyper:
Charm...*snicker* (recalls a certain convo about his Lucky charms :lmao: .)

Enjoy your grub!
TTFN

I AM ANGRY AT THEM, BELIEVE ME!! I always watch the Oscars, but there aren't really any pubs open at that time here, but it was good thinking anyway Mucca cheers! I'm sad!

Didn't you like Kate in Titanic? I love her in it, love the film still, even if so many seem to hate it now! :wink:

I just wondered also, do you always eat out or something?

It seems like you are always eating out!(imagines Brightest sniggering at this expression! :giggle: )

Yes, Brightest, it seems so long ago now, all of 4 weeks!! :laugh:

Ah those were the days when we used to be so much younger!

Oh yes just thought to say, on a brighter note! There's a competition on teletext(an information service provided on ITV, one of our 5 main TV channels)to win U2 tix for Manchester&all you do is phone or text&say which of the options is a member of U2&it's a doddle of course, but one of the options is "The Hedge'!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Two of us have called in, so 2 chances of winning! I will know in the next day or so, so i'm sooo hoping&praying that i win these so i can get to stage!!! Me wants Bono to stuff my fingers in his beautiful mouth!! :ohmy: :drool:

Oscars start in just a few minutes..assignment still isn't done...will take pen and paper and "multitask" :D

I'll also come back with updates for ya Susan :hug: So sad you can't watch!

Titanic..I used to have an utter fascination with the whole Titantic thing..and then that movie came out..thus for a time I was really into it...I don't hate it now....it's ok. :)

*sniggers at appropriate time*

:tongue:
Ah yes..I remember the good ole days..ah, when we were just young foolish kids....:wink:

The Hedge? !? :lmao:

No no...you want to help Bono find his lucky charms..or maybe lend him a hand....:mac: :D :tongue:

TTFN

Cheers, Brightest! I have News 24 on with sound off&waiting just to see if they show anything now&again - it's a channel here with surprise, surprise! 24 hours worth of news&they have it on sometimes during the night when other shows have done! -

There you are with that lend Bono a hand idea!!
Seriously, i really can't figure out what you mean, there! :confused: ;)

Hey, just thought while you're watching the Oscars, PLEASE tell me what colour Kate is wearing when you see her!!

I've been having a guess&i say black so it will be interesting to see if i'm right! :wink:

The Hedge is funny, eh?? :yes: :lol:

*What else would you like to lend him, then? :evil: :ohmy: *

Pray tell????? :angel: :shrug: :hmm:

I :heart: Katie!!! I've seen nearly all of her films&she was brill in spotless mind, although the film is confusing but good! :up:

I haven't seen Neverland unfortunately, but i must get it on dvd when it's out!

It was all just variations of The Edge in the Q actually! It went:

a) The Edge, b) The Egg, c) The Hedge !!!!!!! :lol: :wink:

Oh wow the crappy BBC just showed us their reporter yakking on about who's nominated&clips of films, but no sightings of anyone, but then the newsreader comes back&incidentally mentions that Morgan Freeman&Cate Blanchett won supports!

That's how crappily brief&uninformative they were! Thanx 4 nowt!

:madspit:

Woo- hoo, Bs - i just saw a pic of Kate! Blue it is!

She looks amazing as always&hers' is the best dress i've seen so far! Saw thread in lemonade stand!! YAY!

Don't know of any other winners yet though. I haven't ever heard of the presenter either! :scratch:

It's at least something i'm not missing someone likew Billy Crystal, phew! :happy:

Still not done studying and I can't watch the Oscars without forgetting about studying so I'm cooped in my room....sigh....

Chris Rock was just offending everyone in the opening wasn't he?

You know after watching the titanic for the 3rd time i noticed that one of the extras hits his back on one of those big wheel looking things when the ship cracks and sinks...it looked awefully painful.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
The Hedge....He is quite the egg head though LOL

TTFN!
PS-I don't always eat out, it's just been these past couple days for some odd reason...ah well :shrug:

I'm halfway through making notes....No official memorizing done yet although all I need is some refreshing of the memory but God it's ALOT! I'm hating the structure of the heart as much as you are with ur essay proposal!

Jamie Foxx best actor!!!! :up:
:applaud:

You mean that has won film, as opposed to Aviator?

And can you believe i'm still up at 5 AM????

The Hedge is hilarious, eh?

Ah, the heart eh? What would we do without it!!! :wink:

Well, i really should be going soon! What did you eat this time Mucca, at the risk of setting Brightest off!!!!

Yup!

Is Brightest supplying you with pep pills?

I had pasta :drool:, we had left overs so i'll be having it for lunch too!

Well it's back to studying!
Good night you two!:hug:
Sweet Bonorific Dreams!

Brightest - Couldn't resist adding this before i went to bed!

I had a quick look in EYKIW&MY GOD :ohmy: is that humping smilie nuts or what??????? You shoould 'ave told us about that!!!!

:rant: ......................................................;) :rolleyes: :giggle:

That is naughty!!!!!

Anyroads, nite all! I'm up at a crazeee hour!!!

Back
Top Bottom