Hola 2U!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never really followed REM but I remember I liked one of their earlier songs. It was on the radio all the time but I have no idea what the song was called. Any of you know? I'm sure you guys can guess with ALL the info I've given you...:wink:

How can Lochs be related???!!!! Well, no i don't really think so, since they are about 100 miles apart!

Funny that you should say that, 'cos i've been very close to it, but unfortunately not actually quite there! No, sorry i haven't seen Nessie! But i do have a cuddly Nessie, which i have in front of me awwww it's keeping my mums' cat Sweep company! HAHA, insane! I got wee Nessie, when i was up in Inverness, the city next to Loch Ness!! :love:

It's so beautiful up there&i can't wait to go back! :hyper:

I may even get to see the real Nessie next time!!

susanp6 said:
How can Lochs be related???!!!! Well, no i don't really think so, since they are about 100 miles apart!

Funny that you should say that, 'cos i've been very close to it, but unfortunately not actually quite there! No, sorry i haven't seen Nessie! But i do have a cuddly Nessie, which i have in front of me awwww it's keeping my mums' cat Sweep company! HAHA, insane! I got wee Nessie, when i was up in Inverness, the city next to Loch Ness!! :love:

It's so beautiful up there&i can't wait to go back! :hyper:

I may even get to see the real Nessie next time!!

Ehm....I have no idea...how they can be releated...lol

How is sweep? Is she doin alright?
He he he a wee Nessie!

I bet it's pretty..altho the only pics I've seen are the ones they show when they do those specials about Nessie..lol

Is the song shiny happy people? You get so sick of that song, i think even the band themselves hate it now!

I love Orange crush&it's the end of the world as we know it!

EH???? Well, you did ask if Loch Lomond was related to Loch Ness!! It is totally amazingly beautiful in the HIghlands, believe me, i was there&wow, incredible!

Sweep is being greedy actually! Gave here a good bit of food, yet she keeps giving me that begging look!! :cute:

Oh&have you noticed......................700!!! Yipee, i have got there fast, eh?:ohmy:

:rockon: *~ CONGRATS ON 700 SUSAN and 600 MUCCA~*:rockon:

You gals make me and Bono proud :wink:

See?
bono0296.jpg

Last edited:
LOL I see you 2 have been quite busy with this Nessie and Loch discussion....

I totally do not remember the REM song...lol it was ages ago....

Ah well TTFN...been procrastinating so much this weekend, now it's come back to haunt me...:mad:

PS - susan you got to 700 real fast there didn't you! We were at the same number of posts just awhlie ago! I better get cracking and catch up :wink:

LOL

Good afternoon everyone!
Sigh....have a day of mass cramming before my lovely bio test tomorrow....

It's been quiet in here, how is everyone today?

Hola Mucca!

Bio test eh?
What unit?

It has been quiet..and I'm rather hurt Darren disappeared when I came on *pout*

Hmmm...I'm tryin to work on an essay proposal I have to hand in.....*bleh*...Genesis is a *very* strange book...and I'm sorry if you are religious..but it's just NUTS! :tsk:

How are you?

Circulation and Respiration...blah....

Awww...:hug: I'm sure he'll be back, he can't stay away from his goddess for long!

I'm not religious so no worries! I've never read it, is it nuts in a good way?

I have one more psychology write up to do...I'm thinking I'll do psychoanalysis on the Power Puff Girls :wink: After that it's probably off to study for bio...boring day.

I woke up this morning with an extra fold on my right eyelid so I'm feeling really gimped at the moment:huh:

Back
Top Bottom