Hola 2U!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca - it's not actually a class! I do the work mainly at home, but there's a monthly tutorial! Guess when one of them happens?

Only June 21st, when i go to the U2 concert here in Glasgow!!

Guess who'll miss their tutorial that nite?! :ohmy:

But yes, i am actually picking it up better&i'm understanding it fairly well but i should be doing MORE of the work, but i'm being naughty by staying on here so long aren't i? :shame: :giggle:

Hope you get an Edge t-shirt, Mucca! :edge: :up:

Oops right! :reject:

lol I'm sure you won't be the only one!

You're learning more about Bono's body parts than you are of your music lol.

Well i better be off before my parents realize how long I've been on here for.

See you later tonight perhaps?

Hey Everyone!
Glad things are going better in your music course Susan :hug:. I told ya it would all work out. :up:
Anyhoo...I'm doing essay avoidence at the moment....:slant:.....I'm so sick of writing essays....I really am. Thank god for this place to give me sanity..welll...some sort of sanit :giggle:

Anyhoo...Happy Easter!!! :hug:
bonoeasterfixagain2.jpg

Last edited:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Brightest - You are hysterical!!!!!!!!! Teehee!

That is eggsellent( groan&double groan)!!!!!!!

:laugh: Great pic Brightest!

As for the pun....:eeklaugh:
:hug:

Ok so I went to the Rock store and there was absolutely NO U2 stuff at all!! What kind of a rock store is that?!?!? They had posters of backstreet boys but no U2....

Ah well guess I'll get my own shirt printed somewhere...anyhoo...dinner time!

Catch you girlies later!:wave:

Hi Mucca! Hope you come bk soon! :wink:

That's crap that you couldn't get any U2 stuff! I often find the same thing happens when i go to HMV, Virgin, etc! They always have posters of all these bands, but no U2!! :madspit: :mad:

Remember people: We're talking about the most popular band on earth! :der: :crazy:

Did you get Easter eggs? My friend bought me one&i've been eating most of it tonite! :drool:

Great Bono pic eh? Funny!

You know i was just thinking earlier how great it would be if a load of us were able to meet, esp you, me&Bri, of course!
:hug: It's a pity we live so far apart!

I miss us having a longer chat here! :(

I find the same thing with HMV, although they finally have the Boston DVD in stock again. Except now I need the money to get tix for the first Vancouver show:madspit:
Of all the places I've looked for U2 posters I've only found 2. The ATYCLB one and the one with all their CD covers.

no Easter but 2 Easter bunnies. One white chocolate and the other is milk chocolate :drool:

That would be awesome! We'd have such great fun obsessing over our boys. lol..one day we will!:hug:

I miss them too.
It's been awhile hasn't it?

It has indeed Mucca! :yes:

Yes, let's get bk to old times! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

What do ya say Bri? :wink:

I know exactly what you mean about those 2 U2 posters! I think those are the ones i see too! Rubbish!

You know you were asking me do i still get butterflies about meeting Bono? God YES! Every time i think about it, i still go on&on about it all! And we're talking about 13 years ago!

:huh:

I hope you still rave about your meeting then!
Oh my god Bono was sooooooooooo sexy&seductive!

There's a small clue to get you going 'til i get the full story posted!

Yes, believe it or not, i was thinking about doing it recently!

I should set aside a nite when i just go at it, all nite!!!!! :ohmy:

Yes, i can just see it: Bri jumps in with the innuendos!!! :yes: :sexywink:

Let's get this party started then!!! :dance::rockon::dance:

They need posters of each of them individually! Although I would probably find myself snogging Edge's face off.....lol:drool:

13 years is a loooong time! I hope I still do as well! It was an extremely amazing experience although it still feels like it didn't happen. I need to make new friends and share my story. My current ones are already on the verge of smacking me everytime I bring it up. :lol:

Oh god I love hearing Bono talk....:drool:

You really got to post your story up. It's been 13 years!! It's begging to be told!!! :yes:

Oh yesterday night I had my first U2 related dream...sadly I don't remember much of it except that Edge and Bono were in it and the 3 of us were just lying on the floor of my house hanging around....wish I could remember more!!! :banghead:

Hey M4P!

Gosh it's busy here today! It took me so long to get in here!

OMG I can't believe the tour starts today!!!!! AHHHHH :hyper:

I know 4:30 am my time. I miss Jackie already its been a day since I last talked to her. I heard shes doing another essay the poor thing. Are you going to download the gig Mucca? How are you today?

Ouch...I haven't figured out what time it'll be here.

Where is she today?? I thought she'd be all over this place since the tour is starting! Sigh...essays never seem to end for her.

I don't know. I don't want to ruin the surprise, I've stopped myself from looking at the setlist but then I'm so excited!!! Oh the dilemmas lol :)

I'm am very good today! :D
I can't wait to hear how the first show went OMG!!! :hyper:

How are you?

I just read the news on their rehearsal! Sounds like an amazing show!! Although I wonder how the curtain thing will look from behind the stage...:huh:

Hi there! They smack you 'cos you talk about meeting Bono&Edge? Are they jelous or do they just dislike them?

Yes, i know i should get writing my story!!! Believe me i go crazy everytime i think about it&believe me the way Bono was with me.................................:drool: :ohmy: :sexywink: :censored: :shocked: :faint: :combust: :giggle:

I know, i want BIG posters of Bono but i can never get any!!!!

Easter has been not as gd as usual, due to the shitty weather we've had: YUKKY!!

See ya later!

Hi Larry lover!

They smack me cause they think I talk about it too much...I only bring up when I'm bored...:reject:

Oh god Susan the wait is going to kill me!!! Please do post it up soon!!

I'm going to go pick my fav pics of the band and have them developed. It's so much easier than finding a poster.

Easter over here is pretty weird too. It's been raining on and off all day..wonky weather we're having.

M4P - Just call me Susan then!!!

Mucca - The anticipation eh??? It certainly was um, rather exciting to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: !

Although it's probably a few weeks off yet! I really need to get back to some music work tom! Bah - back to normal, i suppose!

Crap weather your way too? ack never mind!

Soon have some crackin' U2 stories to read on a daily basis!!

:ohmy:

Oh god Susan! Stop the teasing...I can't take it anymore!!! :crazy:

Bah...and school is starting up again in 2 days for me :madspit: Back to normal....

I can't wait for the stories we'll hear tonight! I definately won't be sleeping!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom