Hola 2U!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's this? I can actually see that you're online!

I'll say you'll be a blue crack addict in 5 months. They really should give you an award for it. You must've broken so many records. Maybe you can get into guiness as the queen of all post whores :wink:

My trip was awesome! There was 13 of us who all lived in a 3 rooms suite. There weren't enough beds for all of us but taht didn't matter since most of us didn't sleep half the time anyway. There were alot of great beaches around. The the scenary was absolutely gorgeous! We went on an extremely muddy forest trail yesterday and my shoes are completely smothered in mud. I don't think I can save them. By the time I finished that trail I had mud up to my knees :huh:
Our meals were a little sad though...we had instant noodles practicaly everyday for breakfast and lunch....pretty gross! I don't think I'll ever touch those things ever again....:barf:
I brought my guitar along and spread the joy of U2 to my buddies :D
It was really fun! :D

Speaking of those pics, my friend that went with me to GM Place still had those pics on her camera so I had them to accompany me through the whole trip :up:

:D It's been 5 days since I've met them and I'm still getting the butterflies.

I'm good. I caught up on my sleep today. 13 hours! :up:

Hi people!! It's good to have some good convo going on in here once again!!! :yes: :wave:

Enjoy Croke Park, M4P! :up:

Susan you lucky thing! 2 shows!:tongue:

I'm hoping to get tickets for the first show in vancouver so then I can go to both. I placed dibs on two tix already, now all I have to do is borrow someones credit card and make up a reason for the extra tix to my parents. :wink:

Hi Mucca - Great to hear from you!

Yes, i know i am VERY lucky! I do feel it, believe me!

That was some adventure you had on your trip, and how brilliant to have your Bono&Edge pics along with you :hyper:

Getting your boots covered in mud? :no: :yuck:

I'm just off to bed now - Yet again, damn time differences, but it's Easter&i have a yummy choc egg&chocs to eat later!!

It's funny, M4P thought i was the same age as you, him&Bri!!:lol:

Hope to see you on a little earlier tom, being a Saturday! Nite :)

Hey Susan! :hug:

Thank god my friend didn't delete those pictures off her camera...who knows what would happen to me if I was deprived of them :crazy:

I wasn't even in boots sadly, they were white runners, I had a hell of a time cleaning them :(

My dad bought white and milk chocolate bunnies so I'll have one of thse later :drool:

:laugh: Wonder what lead them to think that? Maybe it was our talks about travel or something...hmmmm.:hmm:

I'll see you tomorrow then!
Have a good night!
Sweet Bonogasmic Dreams! :hug:

Howdy!

Haven't really said anything about my muso course in a while!

So, since i got the result bk for my 1st assignment a week ago, i thought i'd let you all know how i did!

:wink:

Well, by typical standards i didn't do brilliant or anything, BUT i did still got the equivalent of a pass, as far as the rates for The Open University is concerned! :D

I'm fairly pleased actually, 'cos i had been struggling&i did better than expected! I got 49%, but i thought i'd get 35-40&!!

I was pleasantly surprised!! :yes:

It now means that i haven't had a disaster at least!
I can now try&build my mark up to hopefully nearer 59% for next time! The good thing is, as well that you're also allowed to have one crappy mark, so i could even discoount this assignment actually!!!! :dance: :rockon:

Hey M4P! :wave:
How's it going?

Susan! That's great news!! I'm so proud of you :hug:
Are you more comfortable in your class now that you've been in it for awhile now? And are things getting a little easier to pick up?

Tomorrow I'm off with my friend to one of the rock and roll stores in downtown to go t-shirt hunting. Wonder if they have any tees with just Edge on it:hmm:

I have to clean out my dresser today....it's so filled with clothes I can't close it anymore....bah....
Stupid Ikea furniture, can't hold crap.....

Back
Top Bottom