Hola 2U!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably! You should go post some!!

All those captions...:drool: I'm sure Susan was having one of the best birthdays of her life!!

Well I'm off, have to wake up early tomorrow at like 5:00 am! :huh:

I'm off on my little trip to Tofino for four days.

How am I going to survive without my bluecrack????:crazy:

O yeah how did it go with the tickets?

Good night Brightest! :hug:
Sweet Bonolicous Dreams :wink:

Last edited:
:dance: :dance: :cute: :cute: :hug: :hug: :rockon: :rockon:

What a fan-bloody-tastic time you had Mucca!!!!!!

I'll miss you over the next 4 days&just after meeting Bono too!!!!!

WOW, just had a bath after the pub&i'm still totally hyper thinking about your meeting!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

You know, the way you describe your reaction there, it's exactly the way i went!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's all sounding so familiar!: Being speechless;not being able to think;blank&sooooooo amazed!!!!! Isn't he JUST more gorgeous&sexy in real life??????? Tell me about it, i almost had heart failure!!!!!

BS - Work sucks eh????? Boo-hoo&i wish i didn't have to go to work either!

Well, it feels so good that we're all bk here discussing a Bono&Edge meeting!!!!!!! OOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!

*ahem*
I want to run....I want to hide
I ant to tear down this freakin essay..that blows my mind
I want to reach out...and touch the rain...
Where there are no essays....woooo ooo oooohh...where there are no essays, where there are no essays
We're still building and burning down schools
burning down schools
and when I go there
I hope to go there with youse
It's all I can do.........

:lmao: :lmao:

Hi BS! I was amazed to see you just now, but pleasantly surprised, since i thought you'd be doing your essay!

That Irish pub was quite a let down&to be honest, i'd prefer to have been here!! The meal was average&after the money my friend spent, we would have got a better take-away for a fraction of the price!!

Drinks were good though! Had lager&Irish cider!

My mum had an Irish coffee&i tasted a little and it was amazing!

Aren't Muccas' Bono&Edge pics fab? Bono looks absolutely delicious!!!!! I could just eat him up!!!!!!!! Cor!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

:hug:
There's little doubt....that's the joy of Inquiry weekend...we first years staying up all night writing and editiong...and better yet...we force older years to stay up and edit our papers...
it's kinda a party/tradition...yet in such a terrible horrible way...we all laugh about the mrmories later...after we swear how much we hate inquiry.....

Hey Mucca! Just spotted - yer back!!! I been lovin' yer FAB Bono&Edge pics!! We've been talkin' 'bout how we'd love a girls get togethar at the Clarence!!! Up for it?

Great yer bk!! You VERY VERY lucky thing!! Ace pics!:wink: :drool:

Hey girls!!! Missed you guys!!! :hug:

I just took a shower....I've really missed my washroom. Our little one story house only had one washroom and there were 13 of us who had to share it, so you can imagine just how nasty it can get :huh:

Glad you girls liked the pics!! Sorry they're are kind of blurry, Bono and Edge just wouldn't keep still. You know, after getting home from that day I met them I thought of all these things I could've said to them....why couldn't I have thought of them earlier!!!:banghead:

So fill me in on this Clarence thing :)

Oh and Congrats Brightest on hitting 6000!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom