hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goldnglitz

Babyface
:D Hello! My name is Anna, and, well, I love U2! I'm 16 and live in Indianapolis, Indiana. None of my friends are really fans of U2, so I decided that I probably need to meet some people who are fans. I've liked the band for about 6 years; the first song I ever heard and really liked was One (not a surprise, haha).

I guess I would say I'm a pretty big music fan, although I'm sure most of you are too. My other favorite bands are The Who and The Beatles, and before I really became (do I dare say) obsessed with U2, I was really into The Killers. I also draw a whole lot. I mainly just do cute, cartoonish sketches, but I'd like to post some of them in the fan art thread later if I can gather up the courage.

My favorite U2 album is Boy, followed by No Line On The Horizon. I can't say I have a single favorite song, but some of my favorites are Seconds, Indian Summer Sky, Acrobat, and Numb. I don't have a favorite member of the band, there are things about each of them that I adore.

:reject: I've lurked around for a while, and even though I'm quite shy I decided I need to get involved in this beautiful community.

Back
Top Bottom