Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2gypsy

The Fly
Hola!

Hi everyone! Just joined today!

I've been a U2 fan since 1984 (and then went retro with their albums, of course!... and forward, of course!)

I've never met the band (unfortunately :( ) ....but FORTUNATELY, Bono picked me out of the crowd and sang a song to me. It was truly an amazing experience! And, he even took his sunglasses off when he sang to me, and we starred right into each other's eyes. I was honored to be able to stare deep into this man's soul.

His soul was beautiful!

...and it's a beautiful day here in Sunny So. California!

p.s. I have vision problems and would appreciate some help in how to use the emoticons!

Hope U are having a BEAUTIFUL DAY, 2!

p.s.s. (My emoticon wink entered in the wrong place, but is still cute. And, the only way I got the sad face was to put a colon and this symbol, ( so I do need help understanding the emoticons, please. And, thank you much in advance!)

Last edited:
Thanks all for welcomes! Looking forward to getting to know the board!

To Hay: Thanks for the clap on my special Bono moment! :cute: To tell ya the truth, I thought I was gonna faint! But, then I would have missed Bono singing to me!!!

And, a special hand clap for Bono because he always said he likes to be close to his fans... and that is somethin' special, Dear Bono!
:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom