Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mucca

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hey everyone!:wave:

I just became an addict to U2 recently after seeing them on SNL and buying HTDAAB after. I absolutely LOVE their new album especially Miracle Drug. This is the first time I've ever been so obsessed with a band. I'm trying to get all their albums but I'm out of money:( , so far I have Achtung Baby, Joshua Tree and both their Best of.... CD's....Can't wait till my next paycheque :applaud:

Hope I can get tickets to their upcoming concert!!!! I'm getting nervous about the dates.....:huh:

Well see you all around:happy:

You know what? I think you guys (Mr.BAW and sallycinnamon) are right. I don't think I'll ever be the same, I'm hooked on this site!

~BrightestStar~ said:
...the SNL incident cemented U2 (and Bono) in my heart and mind (and dirty thoughts) for life! (not that they weren't there already :wink: )

Yes that little performance was, shall we say, very "interesting".:sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
*Very*
...if only I was *either* of those girls
*sigh* I can dream.....

Don't we all wish we were one of those girls.....
Although the "luckier" one didn't seem too happy about what she got.

Yeah I guess....it's not everyday that something like that happens to you.

I was reading fan experiences and I'm sooo envious of all those who met U2!!! :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'd love to someday meet them...especially Bono, and not just meet, like actually chat with them, ya know? Except I wuld be completely toungue tied...

LoL..It'd be awesome to actually get to chat with them. Too bad they're so busy all the time.
I must admit I've imagined myself doing that and thinking of what kind of a conversation we'd be having.:hmm:

Mucca said:

LoL..It'd be awesome to actually get to chat with them. Too bad they're so busy all the time.
I must admit I've imagined myself doing that and thinking of what kind of a conversation we'd be having.:hmm:

I think it would be kinda one sided, mostly consisting of me making one syllabel sounds and drooling while Bono makes friendly :p

I'm sure Bono is used to the drooling by now :wink:

I think if I were there I would nervously laughing the whole time and in between I'd say something extremely stupid.:huh:

Mucca said:
So how many U2 concerts have you gone to?
Ever get close enough to tempt him to bite you? :)

It's hard to believe, but I am, a self titled "concert virgin"...I've never been to *any* real concert..isn't that sad? I really want to go to this one tho!!!
And here's hopin for a bite..or a hug, or a kiss, or a dance..or..anything! :wink:
What about you?

I'm a concert virgin too!!! and yeah never been a "real" concert either so I can sympathize!

I hoping for a hug from the Edge :drool:
If I miss this concert I think I'm gonna die! Who knows how long we'll have to wait for their next one.

Hola Mucca, I'm new here too and already I'm addicted the "the blue crack". :drool: I have not been keeping up with my chores at home. I have five, FIVE! boys at home and I haven't cooked dinner in at least a week - we've been eating take-out since I've been on blue crack. :huh:

RosieHS said:
Hola Mucca, I'm new here too and already I'm addicted the "the blue crack". :drool: I have not been keeping up with my chores at home. I have five, FIVE! boys at home and I haven't cooked dinner in at least a week - we've been eating take-out since I've been on blue crack. :huh:

Hola!

Wow! Five boys....you must have quite a bit of catching up to do with your chores! Good luck to you on that! :)

It is pretty hard trying to keep off "the blue crack". I find myself coming back on this 3 or 4 times a day:huh:

Mucca said:
Hey everyone!:wave:

I just became an addict to U2 recently after seeing them on SNL and buying HTDAAB after. I absolutely LOVE their new album especially Miracle Drug. This is the first time I've ever been so obsessed with a band. I'm trying to get all their albums but I'm out of money:( , so far I have Achtung Baby, Joshua Tree and both their Best of.... CD's....Can't wait till my next paycheque :applaud:

Hope I can get tickets to their upcoming concert!!!! I'm getting nervous about the dates.....:huh:

Well see you all around:happy:

Welcome! You're one of us now. There's no escape! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom