Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I was just filling in for Brightest but now that she's back I'll leave all the crazy imagination stuff to her! :)

It'd be even better if we could follow them around for a couple years and be full time fans! If only that were a job.....:drool:
LOL just imagine our hospital bills if that were to happen.:laugh:

Well you definately should go to bed now or else you won't be doing much moving period!

Good night and sweet dreams to you Susan! :hug:

*realizes she's really falling behind tongiht*
But it's not my fault..I *really* needed a nap...to catch up on my bono drooling.
:D

*sigh*...Ah, to follow them around....but do they have enough mops in the world? Let alone how many injuries we'd incur tripping over ourselves.
He he...waiting outside their hotel? where is your dreaming girl? In my mind..I;ve already been invited in :wink:

Anyhoo, Sweet Dreams Susan.
Don't carry anything too heavy!

OH..btw, your mission, should you choose to accept it....
I could have sworn last night ..err...early this morning...I wrote something as a reply that went along the lines of...
"During the Lull in I will Follow,
Bono pulls a slightly moist piece of paper from under his leather jacket, a list, he begins to mumble to himself
...errr..sweat..*looks down* check....leather..got that...ehm..err..lap dance?....well..for the fans...
blah blah...Throughout the night, Bono continues to consult said paper, howevr, the ink has smudge (Edge reminds him that he warned to use waterproof ink)...blah...things start to get interesting when he ad libs"

Ok, I know I wrote that, but I can't find it...and now I'm wondering if I accidentaly deleted or something :huh: ..So, yeah, I'm confused. SO, have you seen something like this posted by me????

Alright, now that you all think I'm just plain nuts.....

I :heart: bono jackets..he's got some pretty cool ones....I'd love to be inside one..............................with him :wink:
:lmao:

Alright, Alright
I shall return!
TTFN :hug:

Awww it's ok we know Bono drooling can take alot out of a girl! :wink:

The world might not have enough mops but there's always sponges and highly absorbant paper towels!
Ahem! What is this "I've already been invited"??? "WE have been invited!" LOL :wink:

I have no idea what that post is but it's sounds very intriguing. Maybe you dreamed you wrote it.....you sound like you need more sleep, you're becoming a little delirious there. I'm sure we already knew you were nuts from the beginning but we like the nutty you so it's ok. :D (Never thought you'd ever see yourself being described like a peanut have you?):D

Don't forget Bono's spunky sunglasses!

Be back later!:wave:

:lol: Yeah, all this Bono drooling is a lot of work..but hey, somebody's gotta do it!

Did I say "I"..:shifty:..I meant "we"...:shifty: ...aw, you gals know I would sneak you in, even if I got in first :wink:

As for my delusional state of mind.....I could have sworn I wrote it..and it was quite intriguing (and not writtten half bad either)..but now I'm sadly wondering if I deleted it, didn't post it etc due to my sleepless delirium early today....*pout*
Thank god I get to sleep in till 11 tommorrow! :dance:

I'm a peanut..:lmao:

He does have cool sunglasses...but I can't climb inside those :wink:

lol TTFN

Ok so you're not delusional but your still a nutcase! :tsk: (never used this smiley before!)

You can go in first, as long as I get in the room it's all good!
LOL I can imagine us rumaging through his suitcase and stealing a couple of his boxers/briefs, his shower cap and toothbrush.:hmm:

Lucky! I don't get to sleep in until Sunday:crack:

There's also something else you can climb into but I have no clue if I can say that here, they might close the thread but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about :wink:

Later!

We got away with saying Bonogasm..multiple times haven't we?
Hence why this is our "safe" haven :)

Lol...I never denied being nutty :wink:

He he...stealing his boxers...that'd be fun..and of course he'd eventually want them back....but he'd have to come get them! :wink:

Hmmm...what else of Bono's can I climp into?
*likes the idea of thinking about this :D*
his jacket....his shirt...his arms :wink:....his shoes......:shifty: his pants he he he...his sights....his heart....his suitcase :lol:

What else?

LOL very true
My god I read on the confessionals about a guy who got caught doing "it" (wow I feel like i'm in elemtary school saying that) and he gave such a descriptive account of the whole thing and yet that thread didn't get closed...:eyebrow:

Boxers - LOL I like the way you think! :wink:

LOL his life, his bed, his blankets...his hairy chest

Just a quick comment here before i go to my mummys!
Mucca - i read that story on confessionals&it has now been closed, i think so anyway! Not unless i'm gong too nutty over Bono&by the way, Brightest, i reckon that people have been getting away with saying Bonogasm! Amazing eh? also, meant to say earlier that i thought it was a bit over the top that the flavoursome thread got closed, considering that we were only talking about something Bono actually does for heavens sake!!

What's wrong with that? He does it to us fans, after all! :ohmy:

Hey, you two! I've been missing you&i'm going to log off soon to do some study but just thought i'd mention that i am well pissed off! U2 never won any Brits! :mad: :madspit:

IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! They should 'ave won International group&album, NOT the Scissor Sisters!! Even though i like them!

That was one crazy conversation you guys had while i was away!!

Mucca - I'm not quite sure of exactly what you meant about climbing into something! My turn to need some more hints!! :wink:

Oh, and another thing!: NEW CHAPTER OF DRAWERS YIPEEEEE!!!!

Yep, but it's such a tease, the way it's being drawn out, she likes to torture us Bono nuts, eh?! :scream: :shame: Crikey, when those girls get into the lift AAAHHHHH!!!

I didn't have to do quite as much as i thought at mamas! I was clearing some of my stuff from her house! She will have some workmen in the house soon, so it was high time i moved my it!

I was just watching desperate housewives, has either of you seen it? I really love it&if i were to compair myself to any of them it'd be Susan and not just 'cos i have the same name!

Bye for now&hopefully we might be on at the same time tom night!!! 'til then, au revoir&be well behaved little girls!
Take it easy with the Bono smut, if that's poss!!

:wink:

Ooooh finally a drawers update! It's been awhile hasn't it! :drool:

Yeah...I was kind of confused at why they thougth my flavour thread was going out of line..oh well....

Susan - Climb wasn't really a good adjective...I was hinting on climbing into his pants but I don't suppose much climbing is necessary.....:lol:

Well I'm waiting for the Grammy's which is this sunday!!! I'm going to record their performance and speeches!! :applaud: :applaud:

I have never watched desperate housewives and I have no idea why I haven't. My friend keeps telling me to watch it but I keep putting it off....o well :shrug:

Well I'm off to update myself on Drawers!
TTFN! :D

Susan, We missed U2 :giggle: :D

I don't know what the Brits are..but clearly they are uninformed...as U2 deserves all awards...not that I'm biased or anything....:no:

Well...getting into his pants could require climbing...like climbing walls to reach his room lol ..or climbing stairs with him...or climbing into a lift :drool:

lol...no I have no idea where I was going with that...
Clmibing to the peak of passion...climbing out of drool.....

YDW is very into torture..but ohh it's so bad it's goood! :drool:

I've never really watched Desperate Housewives either...only seen a bit, don't know why I dont watch it. I watch Lost tho...when I can catch it...

The only reason I can think for the destruction of the flavour thread is what it might lead to..but really, I dont think it was bad :shrug:

OMG The Grammys! :hyper:
Ok on Ellen they were lookin for tapes of ppl who wanted to be a grammy correspondent (u know they send us normal folks to the red carpet and back stage etc)...but I only heard about it the other day...cause I was like OMG..U2 will be there..I could meet them! OMG!...but then I realized I'm not Americain, and Ididn't have time to make a tape...and thenI was *very* sad..
:(

Tio finish it all, I have A ton of things due monday...heck that whole week is hell for me... So I don't know if I'll be able to watch!! *burst into tears* :sad:
I will tape it tho!!!!

Anyhoo....
TTFN
(where are u gals tongiht?)
:hug:

Hello everyone I'm back!
Well I just finished doing my grad writeups, who knew 90 words would take me a whole hour!! But it's for grad so I guess some effort should be put into it :wink:

I'm also back from watching Lost! Didn't really like this episode though.

By the way, it's more like swimming out of drool! :D

Damn!! If we could get a chance to go to the red carpet!!!:combust: I love Ellen, she's such a hilarious woman...luv her dance moves too! LOL

Brightest - your half way through!!! It's almost all over!!!! Just remember all those Bono pictures waiting for you!

TTFN

Hi, folks! Well, just finished watching The Brits.
Brightest - The Brits is kind of Britains' equivalent of The Grammys, only not quite as long&not quite as grand!

U2 won outstanding contribution to music at it 4 years ago, which was so cool to watch! :dance: It sucks that they thought THAT much of them then&snub them now!! boo.......:madspit:

It seems strange 'cos we are getting to see the Grammys but it doesn't ever seem that America takes our awards shows as seriously! More boos! :shame:

Yes, about The Grammys: I read that it's on here on Mon. night, i think in full :dancing: I am so dying to see it! I was thinking.......

I wonder what Bono will be wearing?......All black, i wonder!!

Will the straw hat make an appearance?

And most importantly.........shall he get out there into the audience and do an 'impromptu, surprise' lapdance on some 'poor' unsuspecting female????

:drool:

What do you reckon girls?

I don't know who this Ellen is you speak of, btw! Or is it as in the Ellen of the famous sitcom you're talking about? If so, then i'm aware of her but i don't really know that much about her!

I see what you mean, Mucca about the 'climbing' thing!

Back in a bit to mention some more so that my message doesn't get scrubbed! Damn it! :mad:

Drawers, eh!! Imagine being in that that predicament?????

Bono about to kiss you!!!..............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

What i'd give to make that happen!! Just to get a long, delicious&slow&sensual snog off him would be enough!!! :bono: :kiss: :combust:

U2 is so big right now with their new album! How is it that they didn't win anything?? That makes absolutely no sense to me!!!!
Surely they derserve at least best single or something....ANYTHING!

Well America has never really be known for taking anyone else seriously. Just look at them now with the whole War on Terrorism and the tsunami aid....anyway let's not get into politics:barf:

I'm thinking he'll be in all black, that seems to be his thing lately....too bad he can't wear that angel wing hoodie eh?:wink:
Somehow I'm not seeing the straw hat making an appearance but then again I'm no expert at guessing people's wardrobes.

As for the "impromptu surprise"....I have no idea, Bono's far too spontaneous to put down a guess! Who knows....maybe it'll be an unsuspecting male this time LOL:huh:

Ellen used to have a sitcom, don't remember if it was self titled (probably was). Her new talkshow is absolutely hilarious!!

Drawers - Everytime something big is about to happen, they ALWAYS get interrupted....I'd die if that happened to me. But if I were in that elevator situation I'd probably walk off too since I'm not a person that likes to lose (well I suppose no one really does...), even though I would rather kick all the screaming girls out and have Bono all to myself, I wouldn't want to admit to completely wanting him after putting up such a good show!! :wink:

TTFN! :hug:

YAY! The Muccas back in town!! :lol: :dancing:

Yep, i know what you mean about the war on terrorism, etc - hey tell me about it! That's always the whole accusation against the US, isn't it?

Anyway, i think it does sound as though we are speaking of the same woman, but i don't have a clue about the talkshow! :huh:

OOOO - there's a thought!! Lapdance a guy!!!! Hmm........

I wonder how long we will wait for the next chapter of Drawers?

That story has become quite an obsession with us, hasn't it!!! :yes:

I know, it's insane for U2 not to win that award, i'm so terribly dissapointed! :(

How's the study plans going? I've managed to finish the work i was on a little bit in advance so hey, i'm free to be on the COMP for a while - yee-ha!!

:crack:
*comes running upstairs no longer able to resist the pull of the blue crack* :D
HI!!!!!! :wave:
*sigh*...biology is fun kids...really..:shifty:

I have a nice ugly test tommorrow night, but I couldn't resist taking a study break (very imporatnt things those are).
Thanks for the encouragment Mucca :hug: ... I get the week after next off..THANK BO..err..GOD lol
Anyhoo...I don;t understand why U2 is getting shafted...apparently after this tour they will be like the highest grossing band *ever*...like..doesn't that make them important?
And on my radio station last night they played a clip of SYCMIOYO...I was like huzzah..maybe it'll finally come out here! :hyper:
U2 better win some grammys or...I will strongly protest grrr!!!!
*sigh* I really wish I coulda applied for the Ellen (Ellen Degeneras) thing..don;t you think I would be amusing on tv? and fun to chat with? I think so. :yes:
Hmmm..what else..oh yes..it has been snowing again! and cold!! Bah hambug!
Ah, a note of advice, you've watched certain parts of the Boston dvd too much when you space out listening to "in a lil while" in a bio lecture and can practically play the scene in your head...:drool:
Drawers is a druge almost as addicting as blue crack...seriously, you just keep wanting more....oh, eleevators will *never* be the same :combust:
Anyhoo...I'll be on for a bit.
TTFN

PS..bring on the lap dances! he he he

Brightest - Hey, girl! Missed ya! It's always good to read your replies after a break!

Isn't it bad for U2 not to win those awards? Yep, i shall be hoping&praying for them to win Grammys now, alright!!

I agree Brightest too btw, that sometimes it's so bad it's good to wait for the follow-up for Drawers!

It's a bit crap, you know us posting here at different times, eh?
Makes it so difficult to co-ordinate a conversation&i so wish i had more time! :( I feel sad.

Awww - cheers for that! I've been looking forward to you coming back, i really have! Damn smilies! I can't get them to work, but anyway there should be a hug in this space!!

Sad to hear you had a lot of snow!

:( It's been ok here weather-wise! :wink:

I guess thinking of watching The Grammys will cheer me up a bit!

If i click on the 10 smilies displayed below quick reply, i can get them to work, but not where i click on 'get more' Boo!

Hey, Brightest - I just noticed: You just reached 1,500!!YAY!!!

It's a celebration!! (attempts to insert lots of rock ons&dancers!)

Gahhh....I hate computers!! I got cut off from the internet....thought I wouldn't be able to come back on for the rest of the night but the problem is fixed so I'm back for more!!

I'm so free of homework, it's absolutely wonderful, but I'm still very busy since I have to keep up with the threads here.

Brightest - good to hear you finally get a nice break after all the hard work :D.....guess I'll be seeing you dominating ALL of PLEBA again! :wink: Well it's been another sunny day in Vancouver, kind of wish for colder weather since our mountains are really deprived of snow at the moment!:(

Susan - who knew we depended on smilies so much eh??? A message just isn't a message without some sort of dancing smiley on the screen...:dancing:

Oh by the way....I have somehow convinced my parents to get me the U2 ipod for my birthday (although I have to pay half but I'm ok with that :D) !!!! hope they don't back out of it!

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

It has been quiet here in my absence, hasn't it??

Mind you, i do recall that Brightest said she would be busy this week with a load of study! I've been busy also!

Well, Well, Mucca you lucky thing to get the U2 i-pod! :wink:
Although, i suppose having to pay half is still quita a chunk to pay!

You are so right about the smilies!! All over the place, people have been going crazy for the :rockon: smilie!!! Oh god it worked this time!! WOW :D :up: Yep, it definitely seems to have become the fav smilie on Interference!!

Hopefully, i'll speak to both of you later, see ya! :wink:

*comes rushing in again*
5 MINUTE BONO BREAK! :wink:

*sigh* I'd love to study biology..........................
with Bono :mac: :wink:

wouldn't you? :D

Congrats on gettin the u2 I-pod Mucca!
I'm hopin to convince the rents to get me tix for my bday (which isn't til august but hey..planning ahead is good).

I can't live.....without the smilies :rockon:

Anyhoo...I don't know how frequently I'll be in and out ogf here for the next week....damn school work...but you know I can't stay away for long!

TTFN! :hug:

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom