Hola! - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Introduce Yourself in the Babyface Cafe
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 08:11 PM   #106
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:33 AM
Brightest - hey, i was beginning to think you were going to be watching the Boston dvd for the next week or something, since i noticed that you said you may not be on for a while! - It is THAT good! I've stayed up 'til 4. 05 a.m here 'cos i've been desperate to catch up on all the goings on, especially to read of peoples' stories of trying for tix. Some v happy, some not. At least a lot of people seem to be getting things in perspective to a certain extent....

Well, I am mega tired(although not as bad as yest. after waiting in queue!)&need to get to bed now, but will be back with story on queue experience!

p.s - I think your spot on there about how it is to be in GA!

Old 01-29-2005, 08:54 PM   #107
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Local Time: 03:33 AM
Ha ha - you saw that comment eh? I keep watching it..and the extras too...I quite enjoy it!
Hope you get some nice rest...however, if you want restless sleep, go check out the bono moans thread

Can't wait to hear ur story!
Nite Nite!

Old 01-30-2005, 04:19 AM   #108
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 12:33 AM
Hey welcome back Susan!! Congrats on the tickets!
Vancouver sales are still TBA Getting really nervous about it now. I've been reading too many stories about people not getting tix. Plus Vancouver is the only show in Canada so far and people from Seattle and Alberta are going to come too
It's 4:15am and I'm at a friends house....my eyes are drying up
Post more later today when I've slept
I guess it would be good morning to you guys!
TTFN
Old 01-30-2005, 11:58 AM   #109
Blue Crack Supplier

Brightest - Hey, i like that: NiteNite! I'm up the next day though reading it, cool anyway! I wasn't quite sure what you meant about how we send replies to each other

Yep, that concert is great eh? I think that is such an amazing version of The fly - brilliant the way it sounds like a different song, then......whoosh! Don't ya just love the way Bono runs around the stage like crazy? And then OOHH GOD, when he grabs hold of that girls' hand....... and the bite! It's just mental the way he jumps on top of the crowd, it worries me just a tad; could be quite dangerous! There was a story i read on Intereference where some guy actually tried to punch Bono and that on bootlegs of the show, you could hear some commotion happening with Bono trying to shake this nutter off.....ARG! Bad eh?

Yeah, i've been hearing all about the Bono moans thing. It's from the melpop video, isn't it? Thing is, I've been using my friends' computer but....no speakers I do go to the library from time to time&go on the net but, well you know it's something you would want to listen to in private eh?! I can well imagine what it's like though. Have you heard their version of Pop Muzik? He sounds, um...very excited shall we say! He does those sorts of sounds on Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me too! Have both of you heard those? I have seen that melpop vi, though OH GOD that is too much to bare, isn't it? Oh to be that lucky! I read here full story. Mel had a separate website you were able to link to and read the details! She writes it very well&all the build up to him pulling her up ...it's so tantalizing!! She has a rose and she taps the back of his leg with it, getting his attention&wow does she get it or what! I mean kissing his neck!!! OH golly, the very thought!!

Wow, Mucca - your up late too huh? I also got up late too! 4 in the afternoon! Terrible eh! I had plans to go out today. I was booked up on an introductory hill-walk to get myself out and about&got a note in the post from the organisers cancelling it...bummer All psyched up&nowhere to go! It's a bit crap that they've yet to announce the Vancouver gig, bah!I really feel bad for all those missing out. That's one thing I've had luck with, all things U2! This will be my 4th time seeing them!

Hope you're both back on soon. I wish i was a faster typer, I think I'm only about 22 words a minute!

Hey, both of you!: Here's a thing i wanted to mention but i was getting tired at the time&getting my message deleted...Grrr, but speaking of Tigger, there was a thread once on PLEBA, when someone put a cool question: Which Winnie the Pooh character would you compare the members of U2 to? That is a good 'un. So, i was thinking, what do you think they'd be?
Old 01-30-2005, 12:16 PM   #110
Blue Crack Supplier

My comments on our reply's are just random...don't worry yourself over that, I ramble a lot sometimes (haven't you noticed?)

At one point in the DVD I swear he jumps right into the crowd, and disappears...how did he *not* get mobbed? Honestly! I think I would die if all of a sudden he was right there...That girl is so darn lucky!!!

I've heard of the melpop roll, sadly, I've never seen the vid or pics..But I want to..even if it wll make me insanely jealous.

The Moans are great....ummm....well, they give me bad thoughts...but that's just the horomones And yes , I don't recommend listening in public! lol He's such a sensual person, and he *so* knows he's sx on legs, he moans and stuff like that just to torture us.....

I got up at noon, and I'm *still* incoherent ....

Hmmm...thats a good Q Susan...hmmmm
Let's see....
Randomly off the top of my head....
Bono - Tigger
Larry - Rabbit
Edge - Christopher robin? hmm..maybe not...
Adam - eeyore

I dunno, I think that requires more thought lol....

well, TTFN
Old 01-30-2005, 12:43 PM   #111
Blue Crack Supplier

BTW
thx to starsgoblue, I just dl two songs, of Bono and the Corrs
"Summer Wine"
and "When the Stars go blue"
Great songs, he and the female lead singer (name???) really compliment eachother nicely......
I especially like the summer wine one..I don't know why...
Toodles!

BTW - I see you susan
(I'd hate for Mucca to be the only one I've scared..I'm equal opertunity..)
Old 01-30-2005, 01:42 PM   #112
Blue Crack Supplier

Brightest - The singer is Andrea Corr. She's another lucky thing! There was some VH1 show, or something like that&she was on stage singing that song, i think&she was dancing with him: hand in hand; arm in arm Grrr... i saw the pics on PLEBA!
LUCKY LUCKY!!! I haven't heard that song, another disadvantage of not having speakers! Must get some when have some more cash.....hopefully soon! Speaking of all things Andrea&Bono... there were rumours going around of those two having an affair 'cos Bono was seen having dinner with her and apparently flirting like crazy..... but then what woman doesn't Bono flirt with? He does it with 'em all, me included!

Yep, our Bono is a class A MEGA flirt, alright eh eh! Yes, you are SO right, he knows that he's SUPER hot! There's been tons of threads on PLEBA about that very subject; Bono knowing he's feckin' sexy n all! Hey you should read the melpop tale! It shouldn't take long for you to find the story on Band meetings.....

Have you heard that version of Pop Muzik?

TTFN
Old 01-30-2005, 02:07 PM   #113
Blue Crack Supplier

She is lucky..Stargb had vid of it on PLEBA one day...
I'm jealous of so many people!
Bono *is* a class A flirt and a charmer....He could convince *me* to do *anything* anyday..
And I will have to look for this Pop Muzik thing...
TTFN
(OMG BITING PICS ON PLEBA ..my god I the boston dvd )
Old 01-30-2005, 02:52 PM   #114
Blue Crack Supplier

Yes, aren't the biting pics on PLEBA totally

You just try to imagine that is YOUR hand so bad don't ya? YESSS

Time to wonder where Mucca is? It's crazy man, to keep wondering where everyone has gone to? der, such addicts we are eh! Like, we don't have lives!! Only PLEBA lives now....don't let it get away! Pop Muzik is on the b-side of the single of Last night on earth, by the way. I wish you could hear it, love to know what you think. You'd really be quite 'excited' over it as with everything to do with that man! He's really sexy as hell on it, OH YES!! One of the PLEBA girls might be able to send it to you, somehow?
Old 01-30-2005, 03:11 PM   #115
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Wow I didn't go on for a day and I'm already so behind! I couldn't come on and post too much yesterday cause my friend's comp is loaded with viruses and spyware...it took forever just to load this page without having it crash on me! Goodness it's hard to spend a day not being able to come on to here!
I went out early with my parents to look for a new couch and I'm so deprived of sleep. I didn't get to sleep in for the whole weekend.

I really need to get my hands on that Boston DVD! I crave!!!!!

You know I looked at the Bono moan thread and I still haven't gotten the guts to actually go and listen to it. I wonder if I'll be disturbed or turned on....hmmmm......anyways! Well I gotta do it when my parents aren't around which is kind of hard since they don't go out too often. Imagine what they would think if they heard it! Wouldn't that be embarassing....

I saw the vid for "When the Stars go Blue", I really liked it and ughhh I wish it was me dancing with Bono instead of Andrea!!!
Did you guys see the vid of I think it was Ave Maria? OMG Bono singing in Italian!!! HOTNESS!!!

Bono's flirting isn't an issue as long as we get the priviledge of experiencing it too!

I need to go read Melpops lovely experience, although she'd just become another person that I'd be EXTREMELY jealous of! She even got to kiss his neck eh? That lucky lucky girl......

I broke my g-string the other day (my guitar string by the way
) and I couldn't play any U2 songs for a day. No blue crack and no guitar for a WHOLE day!!! Torture!!! Well I'm off to restring my guitar.
See you crack addicts later!
Old 01-30-2005, 03:37 PM   #116
Blue Crack Supplier

I broke my g-string the other day (my guitar string by the way
)
sure, sure....

I PLEBA ...but oh the naughty thoughts that place inspires....

I imagine it's me all the time...I've got quite the imagination you know....but it's quite distracting during lectures...

TTFN
Old 01-30-2005, 04:04 PM   #117
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

It's so awkward (gah, can't spell that word for some odd reason, is that right?? looks weird to me) when I go to the guitar shops and ask "Can I get some G-strings please?" especially when it's a guy working behind the counter!

Hey Brightest you should put your imagination to good use and write some fan fics! Although they'd probably all contain X-rated content but I'm sure most of us PLEBA girls won't mind!

Lectures - I can sympathize...midway through bio class Edge pops into my head...luckily we're not learning about the reproductive system....YET! LOL
Old 01-30-2005, 04:14 PM   #118
Blue Crack Supplier

"It's so awkward (gah, can't spell that word for some odd reason, is that right?? looks weird to me) when I go to the guitar shops and ask "Can I get some G-strings please?" especially when it's a guy working behind the counter! "
I don't mean to laugh at your pain or anythin but..

Fan fic....*blushes* I *have* wrriten a fanfic or two in my day (not U2 related tho...) SHHH...it's a secret!!
lol You know how they say "dream out loud" well, that me and my vivid imagination..I jus try and be loud in a quiet way...
I've played so many lil stories in my head, I should really write one down....lol..X-rated! How'd you guess? Aw cmon, I'm not *that* bad...

I remember spacing out in class one day, and envisioning Bono being there...and he was in leather (if I wasn't distracted before I was then)..and then...ha ha..I must've been *really* bored, b/c he turned around and was like does my arse look ok in these pants? I almost cracked up in the middle of class...
Ok..that was embarrassing to say.....see why I don't write fanfic? I'd never be able to put it out there for the world to see...

Ok, I think I've embarrassed myself enough, and looked like enough of a freak...
TTFN

*snicker*
"Lectures - I can sympathize...midway through bio class Edge pops into my head...luckily we're not learning about the reproductive system....YET! LOL"
Old 01-30-2005, 04:51 PM   #119
Blue Crack Supplier

I hope i don't sound like a total eejit here, but i've been wondering for a while, does LOL stand for laugh out loud?

Good that your back Mucca! What do you reckon to the Pooh characters question? Yeah, that is funny, asking for G-strings!
You play guitar then eh? Ah yes, my fav instrument! Doesn't Edgy baby play it so well? What would you both say is your fav Edge guitar riff? I reckon either The fly, bullet the blue sky or 'til end of the world(ah the magnificent bullfight eh! luv ) It's a hard choice!

Brightest, girl - you are out of your mind imagining you see Bono before you in class - uh, oh: That's very naughty! What are you like, honestly! She's a complete nutter, ain't she Mucca? All the same, my mind tends to wander to Bono in leather trousers too! When i saw him up close at the Zoo TV concert wearing those shiny leather trousers....OH MY

That sight certainly made my year, i can tell you!

I really love those fanfic stories meself actually, oh yes! Some of that stuff is quite near the knuckle. That Bono in my drawers one is ace! The bit when he starts licking the choc off her fingers, well that is just....too much!
Old 01-30-2005, 05:28 PM   #120
Blue Crack Supplier

Yes, it means laugh out loud!

Aww...everyone thinks I'm a few cards short of a full deck...*pout*
Really though, I'm an only child, I grew up having to find ways to amuse myself...and if you had to sit through some of my high school classes, or some of my university lectures..well, self amusmant is a must....(as is passing notes!!)
My gosh..reading all this, *no one* would beleive I'm actually a good student, eh?

MMmmm.....shiny bono leather trousers..

OMG all the fanfics are so good....I've made it my duty to routinely bug them to update though...I'm addicted to some of those stories, I keep wanting more!
Bono licking chocolate...

Back to my nuttiness...I'm not weird, I'm eccentric (minus the money)..or possibly quirky....
Remember folks
"Normal people are freaks!" - a pal o mine

TTFN

(The more I talk, the nuttier I seem...*sigh*....ah well..... )