Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca- the best friendships are formed in the strangest places. You guys both give me the warm fuzzies! I'm always so excited to see a new message here!! lol
And not to like..scar you for life..but imagine if one of your teachers is a blue crack addict?!?! :eeklaugh:
Anyhoo......
Susan..when I read your reply and then read what I wrote before (as in not last post but post before)..I was like OMG what did I say? That *so* isn't how I meant it to sound! I'm sorry! :hug:
Anyhoo, I feel like if I ever need to chat, I can come here :) And y'all should feel that way too
Alright, alright, girls, enough mush..let's move on to more important things..like gushing..about Bono!! :D
hmmm....have you guys been to that "what are you thinking" thread? :combust:...those two WGTRYWH pics...the eyes..the..guh ..*loses all ability to be coherent*.........:drool:

Oh, I was watching the Boston DVD again last night :D....ah, you can get many a sweet dream from that *sigh*

Anyhoo....enough gushing for now.
TTFN! :wave:

PS. Susan..glad I managed to communicate what I was trying to say without inciting the "wrath of mod"...Great (and naughty bono obsessed) minds *do* think alike :wink:

Last edited:
OH MY GOD!!! YES, YES&YES!! I have seen the pics from the WGRYWH vid&i completely agree 1000% about 'em!! JEESSUSS!!!
ditto to all that was said! What someone said about dying happy if he had just looked at you 'THAT' way!!!!:ohmy: :drool:

Bono is definitely talking serious business, eh? I tell you, as soon as i saw that 1st pic appear........ OH OH OH.......the tingling going down my back&heart pounding, way too much to bare that photo!! Sigh! :combust: :faint:

It's bonogasm time! :lmao:

Thinking of the ultimate sensory overload....def Pop Muzik has to be involved...and pics (oh if only holograms existed!!!!:combust: )
*leaves this world to dream for a few moments*

.............:drool: ok, pop musik bono pics...and bono...*that* would be a sensory overload

I have no idea what I'm saying :shrug:
Ah well
Happy drooling!
:wave:

Wow I only left for a couple hours and already the hormones are up and going again!! LOL
I'm so behind on the pictures...there's just so many! I should speed drool through them to catch up!

Jeez I couldn't get back on to the forum after my last post, it said the server was busy!
Must've been because the hormones emitted from you two crazies that caused the server to go on overdrive!!:wink:

Off for some droolage!
Bye~:wave:

Bonogasm&droolage - What a coupla funny phrases!!!:ohmy:

Yep, we are gonna make the system crash with sensory overload!!

POP MUZIK is fantastic - the whole track is ace aside from Bonomoans!!! Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me is good for some moans too, right at the very end of the song!! Yowza!! :drool:

Need to get to boring bed soon, i'm afraid, bah!! Wouldn't it be great if for a certain time, we could all just exist in state of eternal Bono-ness!!! That sounds weird&crazy! :huh:

Back soon, i hope! :wink:

Hearing Bononess makes me think of enlightenment, which makes me think of buddhism. They should make Bonoism a religion!:D
Imagine saying to yourself, "I have reached the stage of bononess."

Anyways....Sleeping is boring! There's still a ton of Bono pics to see!

Did you guys see the pic of U2's dads?? Edge is like an exact copy of his dad!

It's so weird seeing that picture, now I can't help but wonder what they'll look like when they're 70.

I'm sure bono will still be the flirt that he is even when he's reached that age! :wink:

Well i'm off for the night, slowly finishin the pile of homework I have.

Have a good night you two!
Sweet dreams~:D

Sorry folks, but i really Do need to get to bed as it's 3.22 a.m!!!

TATA&see ya'll later......:wink:

LOL I have "little while" playing right now...what a coincidence!
I suddenly really feel like going karaoking...feel the need to sing some U2 songs!

Well good night crazies!

Brightest - don't stay up too late....as irresistable as Bono is, a sleep deprived body is an unhappy body :wink:

I was just listening to "sweetest thing"
"blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl, ooooh~ the sweetest thing" :wink:

LOL sounds like your having a blast! :huh:

Wow maybe you'll become a rock and roll doggy! :D
This place has really become your second home hasn't it????

Well Good night!:hug:

*yes*..I'm still here...:rolleyes:
It's amazing how singing along to U2 songs can make anything feel better..*even* while doing boring school work :wink:
This place is a lovely 2nd home..don't you like the shade of blue I chose for the walls?
*sigh*
I'm gonna escape soon though! HUZZAH! :dance:
Night! (Go to bed young lady!) :hug:

Goodness it's almost 3am where you are!
U2 can do that, just hearing their name can bring a smile to my face:D

Disneyland eat you heart out! Blue crack is the happiest place on earth!!!

Yes mother, I'll go to bed now!
Good night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bet buys bite! (that's Bono's job) :hug:

Hi again guys, it's moi! I am back. To get the heavier part of my message out of the way first, i just wondered what you both thought of that story i told you. You remember how i said there was someone who's friend stabbed them in the back 'cos they did get to the U2 gig&they never! I just thought it was really shocking. What do you reckon?

Right, well guess what Suzy-poos bought today? The 3 different versions of SYCMIOYO!! Whoo-hoo, Rockin' :rockon: :rockon:

In advance, lastnight i had seen on PLEBA those pics of all of their dads&wow, wasn't that lovely for them to do that? I think that's so sweet :hug: :cute: I haven't saw the vid yet, but i did see the stills on PLEBA&WOW! Bono looks mighty fine there in that hoodie! :drool: You might have seen my comment, saying i could just hug him&it looks so cosy!! AAAHHH!!! A relatively clean thought about Bono!!!! Amazing, eh? :ohmy:

The singles are really great&i especially love the DVD which has the performance of SYCMIOYO which was filmed at their Dublin studio, when some lucky sods from one of the national radio stations here in Britain got to be there to watch them!! If i knew how to get it up on the screen here, i would. Come to think of it, i haven't looked at PLEBA again yet, so it may be on there!

Honestly, Bono looks absolutely delectable while he's singing that! I have the audio of it actually taped from Radio 1 & i think it's the 3rd song in so he's got a wee bit of sweat pouring down that gorgeous neck of his! rowr!
Also, he has his shirt open&he's wearing the rosary beads!!
He's wearing all black too&i really love the yellow shades he's wearing!! HE-LLLLOOO!! :bono: :love: :sexywink: :kiss: :hmm:

Today is a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! I'm finally relieved of my nasty homework load and to top it all off.....The sun is out today!!! :D

About the friend who backstabbed the other, I'm a little confused about it. So the friend that became a Bono fan (let's call this one person X) stopped talking to her friend (let's call them person Y) and person X bad-mouthed person Y because person Y got tickets to the U2 gig and person X didn't? Did I get the correct?
Assuming that I did understand it correctly:wink: I believe person X is overreacting and that they are just directing the anger of not getting tickets on to person Y. It's like one of those defense mechanisms in psychology...forgot what it's called though...:huh:

The vid for SYCMIOYO is really good!! Someone commented on how cool Bono's walk was on one of the threads and I have to agree! :D But yeah, it's definately worth taking a look! I really liked how they had curtains go up revealing an opera theatre during "your the reason why this opera's in me". :up:
I think that sweater comment of yours is the cleanest thing we've had in days!:wink:

A DVD came with the singles??

Yep, Mucca - you're spot on with your x&y analogy! It's quite terrible eh? Not sure what the psychology term is, though! :scratch:

Yes, i got a DVD single. There were 3 versions of the single&i bought the lot&the good thing about it was they did a week long offer, where you get the cheapest free! So for 2 normal single versions plus the DVD, it cost £6! That's around $12, but not sure about Canadian money!! I'm dying to see the vid with Bono walking down the street! I think i read the comment you mean!

It's sunny there then? Is it cold, though? It has been sunny&fairly mild for this time of year in Glasgow which is a relief! Normally, it's freezing! :(

I was having a quick look at a book about Canada in a bookshop today! Just thought of you two&had a quick flick through&you know, i knew a little about Vancouver, but crazily enough i didn't realise that there's a mountain range there next to you. I mean ,of course i know that Canada is very mountanous(like Scotland!)but just not there! Can you see them from your area?

We have a range of hills near to Glasgow called The Campsies, but they're not terribly high!! Not quite the Highlands!
I love to travel to places in Scotland when i can, as it's a stunning country we have here! :yes: :up:

Susan - I feel sorry for person Y...they didn't do anything...what a stupid way to lose a friend. :(

That's a pretty good deal! The CDN price sounds about right to me.

Yup! It's very sunny today and surprisingly it's not really cold at all. Our weather has been a little out of whack too these past couple weeks. We had an extremely cold December and then we had an oddly warm January. Not very good considering alot of places had landslides and floods after.

LOL, yup those mountains are very visible. They are about a 2-3 hour drive away. I'm going snowboarding this weekend it's going to awesome!!! Mind you I'm not very good so I'll be coming home with a very bruised bum! :huh: I'm proud to say we're hosting the 2010 Olympics :D

One day I hope to just travel around the UK. I went to England last summer. Goodness they have ALOT of museums!
I've seen alot of beautiful pictures of Scotland! It's so green and lush! And I definately want to check out the castles!(I'm very into the medieval stuff) :wink:

HAHA - Yep, they do have a lot of museums, don't they? I suppose Scotland does too! You know, i realised that we are talking about the Rockies, aren't we? My friend looked it up in the encyclopedia! I went Doh! Shoulda realised, but that is still quite a drive away, though! :wink:

Snowboarding eh? That sounds fun, though don't think i can see myself doing it! :huh: I do like ice-skating, though! I can do that quite well! It's a coincidence, but Dec here was freezing cold too! I had a temp job, working nightshift&when i left work, the ground was covered with frost&ice&there were quite a few people scraping ice off their cars, yuck :no: That was one occasion when i was glad NOT to have a car!!

Hey, Mucca! i just thought a funny thing. When Brightest gets back on here, she won't recognise us! She'll be thinking what's happened?They aren't even talking about U2!! They have turned into mature adults&are talking about sensible stuff!! :lol:

I just realized we have the same amount of posts!! LOL :D

They do have alot and they're all so big too! I only went to the British Museum though, god that place needs A/C. I went during the middle of summer and all they had were fans in the corner of entrances....It was like a human oven in there!:slant:

Yup we were talking about the Rockies all right! Ice-skating is loads of fun! I haven't gone in awhile now....all my coinfidence is gone. I actually never learned to stop properly LOL....I would always just run into the wall of the rink to stop. Everytime I try to do the T-stop I would just end up spinning and flailing my arms trying not to fall on my face!:huh:

I got a temp job during the winter too! I had to take the bus to work everyday and I would have to walk on ice because evil people are too lazy to shovel their sidewalk!! Grrr....:madspit: And waiting for the bus was NOT fun at all! My ears would feel like they would fall off after 5 min. of standing around.

LOL I'm sure Brightest will set up straight again! :wink:

Who are you people and what have you done with Susan and Mucca?!? :wink:

ANYHOO...
I'm bacck! :D (the question is...did I ever really leave?)

Oh, today was *so* busy..running heer and there, so mcuh work *groan*...ah well...

I see you two have been quite chatty today. The lack of bonoess is frieghtening tho...:ohmy:
Anyhoo....I guess it's alright temp wise here, but I'm freezing just the same and am at this moment huddled in fron of my space heater *brr*

Vancouver generally has milder weather than around here doesn't it? *tries to remember high school weather classes* :shrug:

Anyhoo, SYCMIOYO video is *so* wonderful, beautiful...I :heart: it...and bono lying on the bed :drool:..and at the end, he looks so sad..I just want to hold him! :hug: He's *so* adorable! :cute:

Hmm..wet else...it's been a while since I've been to a museum...and about a year since I've skated...I suck at skating, but I enjoy it!

Anyhoo, I'll try and catch up with more later. You chatty gals!

TTFN :hug:
:wave:

Brightest - We are the alien replacements for Susan and Mucca. They have been abducted to our planet to undergo the torture of watching U2 vids until their death. :macdevil: You were lucky to have escaped us this time, but you won't be so lucky! (Little do the aliens know that Susan and Mucca are having the time of their lives!)

Ok anyways....got a little carried away there....:eeklaugh:

Yup Vancouver is much milder, I've seen those freak snowstorms you guys have in Toronto, thank god we don't have that, although that means we'll never have a snow day. :)

I really like the angel wings on the back of his sweater (and so do a hell of alot of other people). It'd be sweet if they actually sold it somewhere...maybe they'll sell it during the tour!

Wow I'm hungry, off to grab food!
Laters :wave:

Brightest - HEY! yer back, girl - cool, mam! So, what is your opinion on this whole back-stabbing story? Some unpleasant people around eh?

We were becoming unrecognisable, then weren't we?! :wink:

But never fear; Bono-lover is here!! :drool: Isn't he so cute looking in the hoodie? When you get the chance to look through the archives, there are these ACE pics of him in Dublin one night, in June last year&he's riding in this little carriage with some lucky gals at either side of him&he's wearing one of those hoodies&boy, does he look sexy&gorge or what!! Those are def some of my favs(there's so many!) ;)

It was close to the time when they had almost finished recording BOMB, i think.

Oh golly, i just read something on the tours board that has me gutted! Apparently, there's a ticket agent which has standing tix left for Glasgow AAAHHHH!!!:scream: :sigh: I am so mad&thinking god how unfair is that? To queue for 5 hours to get seats&then someone still has them Boo-hoo, i'm gonna cry!! :sad: Me wants to be beside stage for some Bono-touching/kissin'/bitin'!!!

Teehee - That is very off the wall&unusually crazy for you Mucca! Almost turning into Brightest then! :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

Yes, i did notice that we have virtually the same number of posts!

Bad people allowing you to slip up like that! :madspit: :mad:

I had better be off myself soon. Have to help my mum out with moving some stuff tom, so if i stay on all night, i'll probably regret it! Oh to be rich! :( Yep, work eh?what a drag! Wouldn't it be great if we could just spend the whole summer following U2, going to all the shows!! Dream on eh!!.......:rolleyes: Yep, imagine us three waiting excitedly outside Bonos' hotel!! We'd end up having to be stretchered away from too much sighing,drooling&fainting!!! :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom