Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

Mucca - I hope you appreciate the fact I logged back on just for you! (You must like when I stay up late doing school work...then the time difference..well, doesn't make a difference)

First...you *will* get awesome tickets..:hug: Bono told me...while he was having champagne with me. :D

You *must* hear the moans (you may never recover) :combust:

10000 - well...it's a goal......

I think I'd prefer to stick with chocolate but hey..if I'm licking it off Bono..it can becorn syrup for all I care :wink:

Sweet is not how I'd describe my dreams :mac: ...ok, sometimes they are, cause Bono's just so cute, but generallly.....:wink:
(PS I love how I'm officially called "the stalker" now..yet I don't mind in the least...does that mean it's true? :lol: )

:rockon: It took awhile for me to figure out what this smiley was doing. At first I thought it was seizuring while hanging off an invisible cliff but I guess I was waaaaaaay off. LOL
:lmao:
OMG...you are too funny!!

Anyhoo, sweet dreams!
(Maybe there will be Drawers updates soon...)

OH...wait..I'll be right back, I want you to see something!)

TTFN

Awwww thanks for popping back on. :hug: I feel so warm and fuzzy inside! LOL
LOL that is so amusing!! That does sound like you though...seems like even the stalker has a stalker! I posted my analysis up too so if you want to take a look go on ahead!!

Ok I'm off to bed
Good night!! :hug:
:rockon::dancing:dancing::dancing::rockon:

OMG my message wouldn't post again!!!! Just my luck.....NOT a good day today!!!:rant: (there's a limit to the amount of smiley's you can put on this thing?)

OK so I wake up early today to check up on the forum to see if I could find anymore tips. And then the refreshing began....I got my friend to go on the phone and call ticketb*stards a couple min. early but the phoneline was BUSY for the WHOLE time that tickets were being sold!!! Grrrrrr.....:mad: So then tickets started selling and I got balcony seats on Adam's side on the first go. Having read about all those lucky people who switched and got better seats, I figured I could get just as lucky so I let go of the tickets...After searching for another 10min the first show sold out!!! In 10min.!! :huh: But there was still hope, a second show was added. After refreshing guess what ticketmaster does?? IT CUTS ME OFF!!!! Finally I got back on and I went to look for GA's, after waiting for 15 min. I ended up with an even worse set of balcony seats BEHIND THE STAGE!!!! Freaked out that I wouldn't get tickets at all if I let these ones go, I bought them....

I feel sooooooo STUPID for letting go of the first set of tickets!!! ARGHHHH!!!! I'm in such shock that I'm not even feeling anything..... Sigh I'll be watching the back of their heads for the whole show.....And I won't be able to take good pictures.....:(

:banghead:

I can't believe BOTH shows sold out in less than an hour!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to meet the band before the show starts!!!
And hopefully I'll get better tickets when they come back in the fall!!! God buying off ticketmaster is so nervewracking....I started yelling at my computer screen when I got kicked off!:rant:

O well at least I'm still going right????:(
Well TTFN :crazy:

Awww!!! :hug::hug::hug:

(Yes, I've sad;y learned the smily limit too..usually if you hit back you can save the message and jus delete a smiley or two)

Don't give up yet, you can always buy (better( tix during the general sale and get rid of your old ones...remember, they keep releasing tix..sometimes up until the day b4 the show
(or so I've heard)

:hug: again!

Sadly the tickets I bought were from the general sale and I don't think anyone is going to give up their tickets. The shows are completely sold out but I'll keep looking just in case:wink:
But hey I'm sure the back of Bono's head is just as sexy as the front!! LOL
And Edge's tuque will definately look the same from the back!

Hope they turn around to face the back at least once every song!

:hug::hug:

Oh god Mucca - i really am SOOO sorry for you, that's a terrible time you had.

I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but yep, shoulda stuck with the originals! :huh: I was reading that and squealing NNNNOOOO, Muccs, you should 'ave taken the ones you had - at least you're there!!! But, having said all that - Yep, being there is better than not being there at all, as i keep saying. :up:

I've been on the COMP for a while talking about you getting the tix to my friend, waiting with baited breath&wondering how you got on! Ah well, never mind. I know it ain't much comfort at the mo, but YOU WILL experience the whole U2 show to a certain extent& who knows, with all the talk of what the stage might be like.....might not be too bad! Awwww Hope you're feeling better about the whole situation soon! :hug: :hug: :hug:

P.S- there is still the possibility of meeting them too, perhaps!
You never know! :yes:

LOL thanks susan! I went out for McDonald's right after. It was nice to have some junk food after not having any for so long. (although the fries weren't salty and they were cold, my McChicken had barely any mayo, plus my cokes was watered down) :shrug:

I'm probably never going to attempt buying tickets after this ever again LOL.....I'm probably scarred for life! :eeklaugh:

So from what I've been hearing...the stage won't be in the center will it???

:hug::hug::hug:

You were in there fast, stalker woman&i see you used the same :hug: - see that? We are beginning to think the same things as well!!! HAHA, yes you being known as the stalker eh! :lol: I'm just so sad for Mucca&for everyone else being screwed through TicketBastard! :madspit:

It's funny you saying that thing about getting your message deleted - that keeps on happening to me! But, it is always wiped when i go back :mad: :madspit:

Also you are spot on about them releasing tix the day before or the day of the show! I will be hoping for that myself, so that there might just be a slim chance i can still get GA. I am totally gutted so far that i can't get to the friggin' stage& attempt to get my hands on that delicious, tasty, sex on legs Irishman!!! Damn it!! I NEED to get on stage!!! I NEED to have my fingers nibbled&who knows, maybe even sucked!!! OH OH OH!!! :giggle:

Yeah when I go back my message always get's wiped too! So everytime I have to retype everything and it always happens on my longer messages!!!!:madspit:

LOL makesure u bring chocolate to dip your finger in before he sucks it! Or perhaps you should bring honey as well and give him a choice. All that singing will make him pretty hungry!:wink:

Is there some new story on i haven't seen? I've read a lot of info on the tour talk boards saying just the opposite - that's why i was thinking may not be so bad! There have been pic posted of this egg-shaped stage with a big, long b-stage like they had for the Zoo TV shows! If that's how it is, everyone would be in a good position! Ah well, we will soon know, come the end of March!

Yes, dying to read all the stories on here about the first show: Won't that be exciting!! Can't wait :dance: :dance:

Is it April 29 when you go, Mucca?

That's crap about McD's, by the way! Talk about making it all better&they make it worse for you, Damn. I hate when the coke's crap like that! I hate when they don't put ice in! Bah humbug!

I like salt on fries too!

TTFN& speak later! :wave:

p.s - how much was ticket?&also wondered, knowing you've gone through these phonelines, did you feel as if you were only mad with them&not U2 themselves, like those other people?

Oh my goodness, Mucca - what an idea you have right there!!!

Golly you should start a PLEBA thread about which sauce to take!!! Maybe it could get combined with the t-shirt slogan!

Or is that just a tad daft to say that? :huh:

LOL maybe I should start a PLEBA thread! Brilliant!!

I'm just hoping the stage won't have too many screens up, I dont really want to see the back of screens for 2 hours. Funny all this fuss of tickets has made me blank out on what day my show is...LOL I think it is on Apr. 29.

McD's cokes used to give me the hickup swhen I was small...it's so weird....but they should just stop putting ice in the coke...it tastes disgusting after awhile.....maybe an icecream cone would've made the day better. Should've gone for that instead.
I'm so excited for the people who get to seee them first!!! Those lucky blokes! (blokes is such a fun word!!!)

Well my tickets were let's see....49.50+9+2.50...that would be $61 CND...o well cheap tickets, at least I didn't spend $100 on balcony (that would've been my first set of tickets).

You know I'm not angry at our boys at all and why should I be:shrug: It's not like they're purposely giving me crap tickets....I just wasn't as lucky as the the rest of them! I still love them to death!!!:love: :hug: I really don't see how people could get THAT steamed about the whole ticket thing, I mean at least most of them still get to go to the show! And the $40 for the membership still gives you other stuff on the site that regular people wouldn't get.

My anger is mostly directed at ticketb*stards and a little towards all those people who are flocking from other parts of the country as well as Amerca who STOLE MY GA'S!! LOL

*~ Happy 300th Post Mucca ~*

Congrats! :dance:

Anyhoo, wow, I don't come in eher for a bit and BOOM you guys post like crazy!
*has to scroll up and catch up on all the goings on*

My lordy! You guys have been busy today!

*mind boggles at amount of things to reply to...*

Mucca- There's always a chance at getting more tix, keep hope! I'm so glad you aren't angry at the band and stuff like some silly people - but of course, I *know* you wouldn't be, you're smarter than that.
Meeting the boys would be a lovel thing...

Iw onder what Bono would say if we wnt to nibble and *did* find them chocolate covered? :D

McD's is good to eat when you're down..yay comfort food, but Ice cream and chcolate are my fav comfort foods.

I hate it when long messgaes get deleted :madspit: SOOOO aggrevating! GRRR! (I'm releiving past frustrations)

BTW, nice thread in PLEBA mucca..:laugh:

I can't wait to hear about the 1st concerts..if I can't be there, at least I can live through others!

Umm...I think I've responded to alot of stuff..and this post *probably* doesn't make sense anymore...but that's ok, you gals will be able to decipher it..eventually :p

Anyhoo, I'll chat with you crazy gals later!
:hug:

PS - Why oh why hasn't Drawers been updated yet?
PPS: Has anyone else here seen the naked Adam and Bono with a naked lady pics (in the colour thred)
:shock::ohmy:

TTFN

LOL You seem to be missing alot of vowels.:D

I saw those coloured pics! I'm as shocked as you are.:shocked:
Well you pretty much responded to everything with one line each haha.

I could never get angry at the boys, they're just far too irresistable!
:larry::adam::bono::edge:

I haven't had any turtles chocolate in a looong time....mmm...:drool: I use to get those for xmas every year....wonder why it stopped coming. Well at least I still get my yearly supply of ferorocia! (is that how you spell) I could use some toblerone right now too...mmmmm

See you girlies later!

PS-Drawers is taking quite a long time isn't it? O well my Edge fan fic got updated today so it's all good :wink:

PPS-I have this message copied just in case they say I have too many smilies again.:madspit:

Pft who needs spelling anyways? :tongue:

Those pics are *quite* shocking indeed...nevertheless, they are now saved on my computer :shifty: :shh:

The boys are *way* to adorable to get mad at. I'm looking at those superbowl pics and omg too adorable! :cute:
And I'm watching "the fly" music vid...mmm...bono...leather..yumm!! :wink:

I have a tolberone! I'd share..but...it's mine! ALL MINE! Mwah ha ha ha! :D You know what else is yummy? Truffles!

Oh, I forgot , McD's coke used to give me the hiccups too :shrug: ..and water pop is gross..bleh!

TTFN :hug:

PS Drawers better update soon! or else! (or else what? :shrug: )

Hey there you nutter - sure did see he naked Adam&Bono with lady pics! :ohmy: I've seen the Adam one heaps of times 'cos it's on the sleeve of their CD, Achtung baby! But the one of Bono with female is new to me&it looks very risque to moi!! I said that on the thread&somebody(can't remember who)went eh? I'm thinking eh?meeself 'cos it's a pretty dirty looking pose to me!!

Bono, dirty? Surely not!!! :bono: :evil: :tongue:

I actually got to 300 posts too, so can i have a big happy 300 too, pretty please??? :angel:

I managed to stay away from the comp for like, 24 hours but can't stay away long as usual eh! Might not get on here in the next couple of weeks. I'm beginning training in doing call centre work&in attempt to get into a semi-decent area of work&will be studying too. I'm doing a music course, but don't get too excited, it's not on U2 or anything! It's classical, but i do love that as well as pop&rock!!

Think i'll finish there for now, have a leap over to PLEBA&come back before the damn comp wipes my message!! :wink:

:rockon: *~ Happy 300th post Mucca and Susan ~* :rockon:

3428%3B55923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233995%3A49%3A%3Bot1lsi

Congrats to both of you!

(I aim to please...and it's a great ecxcuse to imagine getting covered in champagne and such with Bono again :D)
(BTW the rockons were extra special 4 you susan :) )

Anyhoo...I never noticed it on the AB cover until someone mentioned it..but I sadly have the censored version *sigh*

And, as for the Bono dirtiness, I *think* I know what you were implying about the pose...but I'm not sure (Huzzah, I'm still innocent! :angel: )

(PS...if bono's dirty...I'm willing to give him a bath :mac: )

I actually haven't been on as much this weekend, and a week from now I'm going to be *SO* busy due to school work I'll prob be going thru blue crack withdrawl! *pout*
Better get my face time in while I can then eh?

What do you do susan? Where do you work now? (My occupancy is overworked student :D ) Too bad that course wasn't on U2...

Anyhoo, there we go for now!
TTFN! :hug:

(I alsways copy my messages just in case now..)

I'm not working at the moment, i've been unemployed for a long while, but i did manage to get some temp work over xmas, you know sorting the mail at my local, HUGE sorting office, which was quite 'interesting' in a number of ways! I'm desperately trying, you know to get myself off the ground&to achieve something in life! I feel that doing the call centre work might just be the thing to allow me to gain in confidence. I'm a LOT more outgoing than i used to be, but i can still get nervous around some people. It's not really all that good when you come across people who aren't so nice...... not like you&Mucca&everyone at PLEBA!!!

Oh dear, this is becoming a bit too heavy now! Anyway, i hope i haven't put a dampener on things now&ended up sounding weird! Oh well, i guess there have been some on this site pouring their hearts out a lot more than i!!

Back to some fun stuff! It's a bit crap that i can't elaborate on the risque Bono pic. I suppose i can't say any more on that otherwise we'll be hawled over HOT COALS!!! hmm, spose you'll just have to imagine that your on the right lines!

THANKS for the Bono with champagne pic!! Yes - that's a bummer you have the censored version, although i don't really fancy Adam myself!!

Too bad we need to be away so much - WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS AAAHHHH!!!! :huh:

Susan, don't you ever feel bad about laying it out, I'm always willing to listen (? prob not the right word....read?)
Tonight I found out what a close knit community this place can be. (I won't say much, it's a private thing, but someone was in trouble, and it was interfacers who prob saved her life)
Lol - maybe it's just me, but you seem to be getting more outgoin in your posts too...or maybe I'm weird :shrug:

I fear the wrath of mod sometimes...Gotta keep my horomones and sometimes naughty thoughts under control. :p As for what I was thinkin with that pic....*tries to think of what to say*....umm...he seemed to be hanging out/going low on her...err....I'll prob edit that in abit...does it even make sense? I dunno...*captures horomones and dirty thoughts in net, puts them back in their cage)

Glad you enjoyed the pic :)

Adams not really my kinda thing either...if only it were bono :mac:
*nets..oops, looks like I missed one*

Withdrawl will suck! bah!

TTFN :hug:

Last edited:
Wow it's my turn to do some massive catching up!

Congradulations on hitting 300 Susan!!!! :applaud:
Well it's been a busy week for me too...after procrastinating on so many projects, it's time to get crackin' on them...goodness they're all due one day after the next....ughhh....wasting my precious PLEBA time!
By the way they closed my flavourful fingers thread LOL....

Susan - you can lay it all out anytime. I'm more of a listener than a talker anyway!:D

AB pic with Edge sitting beside Bono as a lady is hilarious! I think Edge could have actually passed as a lady had I not known who he was before hand!

I'm not an Adam person either...

Ok well back to my lovely projects!
See you girlies later!
Good night!! :hug:

Brightest - i'm puzzled about that first comment :scratch:
Can you explain what you meant by that please? Am i right in thinking that you mean wouldn't i want to keep some stuff private or something? If so, then i spose it is a good way to talk to someone while being anonymous, really but yeah, at the same time you don't wish to get TOO intimate! Make any sense? Oh well, i can be outgoing at certain times&it depends who you are talking to, doesn't it? With you two, i guess i feel i can maybe say some stuff 'cos i get a good fun reaction!

Mucca - Thanks for the offer&if i do want to talk about something, yeah we can talk to each other on here, all 3 of us! :wink:

Well i've got to go out now, but never fear i shall be back later on........! :yes:

:eek: Awww Susan, I just realized that I completely failed to communicate what I meant to say...
So let's try again...
You said "oh dear I hope I haven't put a damper on things...etc" And I was trying to say, don't worry about it, I'm always willing to listen :)
Like Mucca said.."you can lay it out anytime" :hug:
And as for the close knit comment, I was just saying that people around here care about eachother a lot, this place is kinda like some weird family or something...it's nice.
Umm...ya, so anyway, now I'm coming across weird.
So the gist of it...I'm here for you anytime, and always willing to give a hug :hug:

I'll talk to you crazies later.
TTFN

Well this is definately the place to go to if you wanna get the warm fuzzy feelings! :D
Amazing how a bunch of strangers can be so warming to each other. I'm not even this close to some of my friends! Heck I probably talk to you guys more than them. I probably don't even see them as often as you guys! Things work in "mysterious ways" don't they? :wink:

I found out that a couple teachers from my school are going to the U2 concert too....it's going to be weird if I ran into them....well at least I know I won't be sitting near any of them (I hope anyway, or else I won't be able to scream at the top of my lungs and drool over the boys!) :huh:

That's all for now!
See you psychos later!:wave:

Well this is definately the place to go to if you wanna get the warm fuzzy feelings! :D
Amazing how a bunch of strangers can be so warming to each other. I'm not even this close to some of my friends! Heck I probably talk to you guys more than them. I probably don't even see them as often as you guys! Things work in "mysterious ways" don't they? :wink:

I found out that a couple teachers from my school are going to the U2 concert too....it's going to be weird if I ran into them....well at least I know I won't be sitting near any of them (I hope anyway, or else I won't be able to scream at the top of my lungs and drool over the boys!) :huh:

That's all for now!
See you psychos later!:wave:

:up: Brightest! I was really worried that i was talking a lot of crap there&it felt like some mad dream&there was me thinking, god knows what your reply will be like, probably think :shifty: what is she on? Well, you know, i just answered your question honestly&i tell you some peole have revealed a lot more than me on this very website!

I mean, for example: there was someone somewhere saying that their friend refused to talk to them anymore, bad mouthing her, etc 'cos they had recently become a big Bono fan&they turned all bitchy 'cos they weren't going to a concert&their friend was!I just thought oh-oh, that's bloody terrrible, eh? I thought, that's such an unbelievable way to treat someone just 'cos you haven't managed to get to the gig :madspit: I mean, of course i'd say man, am i jelous or what?! That however is a completely different matter&it's harmless fun!!

About sounding more outgoing: I reckon it's actually just a case of you can be a bit braver on the net, can't you? Plus, i think it depends what i'm talking about! I mean, with Bono, it's not difficult to express what one feels there(um, beginning to sound like the Queen there!) You most certainly will agree with me there, both of you, eh? :wink:

Hey, let's just get back to some of that imagining stuff about the man himself, eh? I feel like talking about him again!!

RE The comment about what was going on, or looked that way i should say! Yep, i think that i know what you were getting at......:yes: :giggle: I reckon you ARE thinking the same thing! Great minds think alike!!!

oops, i meant to add on to say that i was talking about THAT picture in the last sentence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom