Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brightest - Sounds like you're having as much with school as I am! :wink: Have fun with whatever you have to do, try not to procrastinate too much now!

Yeah I read someones fan experience, these 2 guys got a lift by Bono after waiting around at the studio all day.

Well I'm off to do some more reading of "drawers":D

Laters!

Last edited:
I'm totally getting hooked to Drawers!!

Ouch...what's the topic of your essay? And good luck!!:D

LOL I love those little dancing dudes, they brighten everyones day!

Here's a story:
2 of my guy friends were on the road yesterday and one of them pops his jazz CD into the CD player. The bass is cranked so anyone outside can hear it. They hit a stop light and while they were waiting the friend that was driving looks to the left. He sees this asian guy staring back at him with a sort of dirty glare, as if my friends were crazy or something. My friend thinks it's cause of the jazz. If that's true than it's pretty sad how people don't accept cranked up jazz to be "cool".

Well off to get my fills of Drawers!
Bye bye for now! :wave:

Lol! I've hooked another one!
*another one bites the dust*

Omg..the essay is evil..cause we have to *break away* from ur standard model and all that, and the topics are kinda weird..I think I might have somethin goin on now tho..maybe...*SIGH*

That's a crazy story. I like cranking random music just for the reactions....:D

He he...you really are hooked, I *always* see you in the fanfic section now..he he he! :hug:
toodles!

I' ve read all of those stories of lucky sods getting a lift in Bonos' car. In fact I was just saying to my friend the other day about how amazing that actually is that he does that! After all these accusations people have had that U2 don't give a shit about fans, as well. How the hell can they say that when Bono himself especially does all that? Oh yeah, that's what someone does when they don't care isn't it? :der: Hmmm....let me see:

1. Gives fans lifts i his car;

2. Signs almost everybodys' autograph;

3. Dances with fans on stage;

4. Kisses lots of female fans;

5. Gives Huge hugs to fans ALL THE TIME!!;

6. Even allows some to grab his arse!;

7. Even lets some kiss his neck!!!!

8. Climbs balconies for them!;

well, there you go, that's quite a lot anyway. Damn, was trying to create a top 10 there, but in trying to hurry this up, my mind's gone haywire! You two could think of others to add to the list, but that is definitely enough to prove he does give a damn if you ask me.....more than enough!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hey i just realised another: playing some of the new songs from the album&letting some fans hear them months before they are released! Did you both read those stories too? Bringing fans into the studio, WOW!!!

Speak later!! :wink:

Oh yeah, meant to mention - I hate getting up early too!
But, i do :heart: fr-ups(as we call them here in the U.K!)

That is: sausage, egg,(and i DO like 'em runny!) bacon, potato scones,(a Scottish thing!) mushrooms, tomato, beans - tinned variety, although i normally like tinned spaghetti myself, personally! and black pudding!!! mmmm, yummy.....bet you two are going :barf: :barf: Yummy to me most definitely, but i don't like having it to eat when i'm only just up, or indeed when it's too early in the morning!

Then i'd be :barf: as well! I am generally food crazy, actually!!

Love curry!!! :love: Speaking of McDonalds actually, i get something from there when i can&I tried smething I haven't had before - a big tasty!! Either of you crazies had one? Scrum - diddly - Yumtious!!! (spelt right?) OH GOD it was simply devine!

Lots of mayo, lots of lettuce, lots of melting cheese AND - a giant burger!!! MMMMM!!! - I had it after finally getting my U2 tix - i was completely starving&thirsty as you can imagine after waiting 6 hrs!! I wolfed that down in no time!! Drank the coke in 5 minutes flat!!

Apple pies too!!! They're GORGE - if a little messy!!

ok so I'm all caught up with Drawers now and the latest entry is quite a steamy one!:drooL: No wonder you guys were drooling about it! There was this one part that really cracked me up but I can't remember what it was....maybe it was the spanking part put oh well :shrug:

Any other recommended fan fics? I haven't read many since some are already at part 34 or something but if you guys have any good ones, do point them out to me :D

U2 fans - U2 are totally great to their fans (although I haven't first hand experience of course) but having read fan experiences they sound absolutely lovely to their fans! Oh god, I'd do anything to get into Bono's car!!! Sheeesh people should just suck it up about tickets, it's not U2's fault that people aren't getting the tickets they want.
I swear they should just get rid of selling tickets off the internet and just sell them the old fashion way! It'd save everyone a whole lot of trouble, not so much time though! But hey, no getting timed out right?!:wink:

McDonalds - I don't think we have a thing called "big tasty" here in canada but we do have "big macs" :D I feel like some Mcnuggets right now though...mmmmmmm....
McDonalds coke used to give me the hickups for some odd reason....I could never finish the drink that came with the meal, I always eat the burger and fries first and then I'm too full to drink any of it after.

That's all for now folks! :wave:

HAHA - You see what we mean about Drawers, Mucca? It's totally scintillating, eh!

It surprises me that you haven't got that at your McDonalds, though of course i know what a Big Mac is! Had heaps of them!!!
Well, a big tasty is around one&a half the size of a Big Mac!!! Big!

Didn't eat anything anywhere nearly as good as that tonight, though. Just some crappy stir-fry :madspit: Gimme Big Mac!

Yep, right on there girl about the car-rides! How very lucky are they?! Jelous, moi? UMMMMM!!!! :huh:

Do you guys have those sandwiches now at McDonalds? I haven't tried them yet, but then I don't really ever plan to. It sort of defeats the purpose of going to McDonalds.:drool: I hear the salads at Mc.D's is fatter than their burgers (probably the salad dressing). That's pretty gross.

I really like their McChicken though, but I've noticed over the years that they've been shrinking the burger and putting less and less lettuce and the yummy McChicken sauce (mayo) on it.:drool:

Well I finally read the whole melpop story! God she's lucky!!! I don't think anyone will top her for awhile!

Hey All!
Miss me? :wink:
You guys have been chatty in my absense! : )

I love all the things they do for their fans! I've heard so many great stories! They're all so sweet! *sigh*
And I would do *anything* to get in his car...*anything*
(Kinda like what I would do for a lap dance LOL)
As for those cranky people - I hope they don't try to get tix in TO...cause that means more for me!!! :D And they should just get over themselves, seriously, I know it's frustrating, and annoying, but the boys really aren't at fault. SO leave them be!
*runs to stand protectivelty in front of the boys....gets distracted by Bono...:flirt: *

I :heart: drawers...I've also been following U2bonogirls "Hero" (it's on like chapter 39 or somthin now tho..) and Starsgoblue's recent story...I've also seem to have made myself official harrasment officer for updates..:shrug:

I've never heard of this tasty thing, I usually have two small burgers, and some fries. And I am such a fan of food...mashed potatoes, *CHOCOLATE*, pasta (mmm....pasta), pizza...umm..what else..oh..chocolate :D

Oh, I compleltly broke down today, cause there were these poster people at my university, and there were these 2 u2 posters, and I bought them...I don't even know where I'm goin to put them...but 5$ a piece wasn't bad..:shrug: Huzzah impulse buying!

TTFN
:hug:

Mucca - I haven't really noticed the sandwiches at McD's, but the salads, yes. Not had one though&i agree with you that it rather defeats the purpose of going there! :huh: It has something to do with them being pressured to offer some healthy alternatives!
I have noticed they put hardly any mayo on a Big Mac - Boo! - but at least there was heaps on my big tasty mmmmm!

Brightest - Yep, that was a quite a long, unusual absence from you! Makes a change eh! :wink: I'm a pasta lover too! I make spag bol occasionally&i just :heart: macaroni cheese!!!

Have you seen the statement by Larry? Man, that is mighty rare&unusual for him to come out with such a remark! :shocked:
It shows how bad things have been when Larry says all this stuff publicly!! It's good to see him apologise for the ticket mess! :applaud:

OH MY! I've just seen some new smilies!! Seen them? I love that giggling one&i was only saying lastnight to my comp friend that i wish there was one of someone jumping up&down.......:dancing: !

How cool is that??

Not quite what i imagined, but hey still great!!

Come back soon crazy dudes!!

p.s - getting nervy 'bout tix? :hmm:

Hey Susan!

I *love* the new smilies...I was so excited by them last night (ok EARLY this morning...damn calculus test...:madspit: )

Statements by Larry eh? Haven't seen them yet...Where are they?

Do worries, I'm never gone for long. :wink:
And I'm quite excited!! :hyper: I'm gonna hit 1000 soon!!! ONE THOUSAND! :dance:
I'm such a loser lol

TTFN :hug:

:dance::bump::dancing::bump::dance:
he he he

I don't get to be nervous bout tix yet...But I'll get my chance! : )

Last edited:
You nutter!! Using all the smilies together - trust you to get stuck in there!!!! And almost at 1000 WAY HAY!!

About Larry - It's in the news section at the front page - don't you normally read them? He has made a statement making an on-line apology via U2.com, it's amazing&everyone's been going on about it on this website! Most seem v pleased, including moi!!

~ 1000!!! ~
3428%3B55923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233995%3A49%3A%3Bot1lsi

:dance::bump::dancing::bump::dance:

Bono's helping me celebrate!!!
...oh look...champagne is all over me and him...think we'd better clean that up? Hmmm...better not waste it tho :sexywink: :tongue: :wink:

lol

I'm so weird!
Anyhoo, I went and read the news section, Huzzah Larry! And I love his final comment! : )

Anyhoo, how y'all been my crazy gals?

TTFN
(I'm always up for a party - I never need much of an excuse to party...can you tell? lol
P-A-R-T-whY? B/c I gotta!!! )
:rockon: <--- LOL

YAY CONGRATULATIONS ON 1000 my dear!!!

Good on Larry boy eh?

That headbanging rock on smilie has me in hysterics every time i look at it LOL!!! Oh god, i just did it again HAHA i'm such a juvenile aren't i? :p

Oh god don't mention Bono and champagne in the same sentence!!

What a vision - pour it all over me, Bono and......!!! :drool: :drool: yeah! Have to keep watching what we're saying or we'll have the mods at our backs eh!!

:shh:

Wonder when Muccas' back eh? Be good to hear reaction to Larry.

Just ate an egg with my late dinner, but it was crap :yuck:
Was slightly out of date anyway!

Oh for a lovely curry...........mmmmmmm

Thank you, thank you! I came for U2, I stayed for the crack...errr..I mean the people :shifty: :hug:

:rockon:
he he he!
(I am *so amused by that...oh, and :dance: he he he...)

Ha ha, I see we're having the same visions...got a vivid imagination too eh? :wink:

Oh god...the mods....I don't want to be scolded....but Bono and PLEBA...they make me think (and 'talk') this way, I'm innocent I tell ya! Innocent! :angel:

Oh well, this is our lil sanctuary....so, :shh: :)

Mucca's disappeared...
lol...I just thought somethin random...I've never seen you two in the same place..you guys seem to rortate....is anyone else thinking superman/clark kent syndrome...or am I just *that* weird? :lol:

bleh...I dislike eggs...hashbrowns and pancakes (with *real* canadian maple syrup!) all the way! :rockon:

TTFN!

Hey crazies!!! Been missing me huh?:wink:
I've been studying for the last 3 hours....ughhh....hate stupid lazy teachers that don't teach a thing and then tell you that you have quiz on top of a huge project!!:madspit:

Brightest - Congradulations!!! Your a refugee!!! YAY!!!! Bono is probably shedding a tear :D

Larry - I read the apology today, really nice of him to come out and address the whole issue! :hug:

LOL it's our secret identity, if we tell you the truth we'd have to kill you.:shh:

Mmmmm real Canadian maple syrup on Bono's chest....yummy.....:drool:

Well good night! :hug:

I'm really liking this new smiley :bump:

Thank god it's Friday!!!! And tomorrow is Saturday, which means tickets!!! YAY!!!! Wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight!!! :hyper:

I told yah you'd hit 1000 before the end of the week!!! Ok 53 more posts to go and I'll be...hmm....what will a be?? An acrobat or something?? Wonder how long it'll take me to hit One haha....probably 3 years at least!!! But you'll probably get there next month!! LOL

Ok let's check if there's a new Drawers done..See yah later!! :hug:

Hey, Mucca! I see that you are around!! Maybe now that we're on together(almost!) it will stop that conspiracy talk about Clerk Kent fom the stalker, sorry...Brightest!!! :laugh:

Well no Dublin tix for me i'm afraid :sad: Mind you, there's hope of a 3rd night still being added, so here's hoping!! :wink:

Brightest - That is a particularly excellent pic of Bono with the champagne, by the way. I loved watching all those Zoo TV moments when he would start spraying the champers everywhere!!! Yowza babe, spray it all over me!!! :yes: :yes: :drool:

Oh yeah, i mean to say earlier actually, i also LOVE in a little while&yep, that very line 'you turn me on ......mmmmmm, yeah'

Oh yeah, indeed you do V much Bono baby!!

I know exactly what you mean, Mucca about the wait for the next fanfic instalment! Like Brightest, i am positively GAGGING to read the next part of Drawers! AAAHH - HURRY!!!

I def think my fav new smilie is :rockon: I cannot stop pissing myself laughing at that!!

mmmm- maple syrup over Bonos' gorge chest - enough torture!!
Can't take much more!

God, all these naughty Bono threads over at PLEBA are kiiling me!

Hows about Bonos' fingers in honey as opposed to choc?

or even both!!!

Hiya Girls!
How's everyone on this fine friday night?
TGIF!!!!! :dance:

That's right - you get your tix tommorrow don't ya! Good Luck! :hug:

You're a smart cookie Mucca, or a physic or somethin..knowing I'd be a refugee so soon!...."One" - how many posts do you need for that?
LOL - are you trying to tell me I post alot? :wink:

I know that it takes a lot of effort, inspiration etc to write a story, and they write well, they all really do..but I don't care, I want *updates* NOW! lol
Drawers...:combust:

I maintain my conspiracy theory.....(cause it's fun)
And you'll get tix yet, we all will! (positivity people! Be positive!)

I love that line in "In a lil while"..I just melt..oh, he's got sucha sexy voice...:drool:

All this naughty Bono talk *will* be the death of me...we got a slap on the wrist in the Moaning thread too...Oops! Raunchy? Was me saying I want to *make* Bono moan raunchy?
:angel:

Anyhoo, TTFN!
:rockon: he he he

Last edited:
Sexy voice? OH YES YES YES EXTREMELY!! Just like the rest of him rowr! How does he do it, eh? As has been said so many times on PLEBA, how can one man be so terribly HOT!!!

Yeah, ticked off eh! I noticed that was straight after my comment&wondered who in particular was to blame....and there you were - guilty as charged, m'lord!! :lmao: :lmao:

Yes indeed, moaning eh?What can you mean!!

:rockon: :rockon: < God, i can't stop laughing&talking about this smilie!! Everyone's interested in this smilie now as much as they are with U2!

When he sings in a little while on the Boston show.....oh god there's a particular moment in there, when he's staring down at some people&it's during a falsetto part. Don't know if you can quite get what i mean , but oh so wicked the LOOK he has, kind of ...domineering like!!! Any idea of what i'm talking about by any chance? :hmm:

See ya soon! :wave: :dancing:

"Yeah, ticked off eh! I noticed that was straight after my comment&wondered who in particular was to blame....and there you were - guilty as charged, m'lord!! "
...I admit..I started the raunchiness..but I'm a girl with wants, needs, horomones...LOL

You say domineering, and I have this pic of Bono..being *ahem*...dominant (with me :D).....like..oh me, a wall, and a kiss?
:combust:
Am I making any sense?
And I :heart: when Bono sings in a lil while on the Boston dvd!

His sexy voice only reinforces the fact he's sex on legs :wink:

Oh yeah, as for your question about what I thought of Pop Muzik, I thought I'd be safer commenting here...in our sanctuary (kind of)
My god..it sounds...like...how do I say this...it sounds like the soundtrack to a dirty movie (I don't think that's what I mean)
How about I just say....
bonogasm

*goes to clean mind out with soap - shame on me, I'm not old enough to speak such things! Further proof that PLEBA corrupts all - but in a goood way*

Anyhoo! Here's to hoping for more fanfic updates!

(Oh yeah, I burned a CD and listend to pop muzik for the first time in class yesterday, the ummm..moaning...came on as I was taking a drink..I almost choked!!! :lmao: )

TTFN! :hug:

:rockon: :dancing: *SO* amusing!

Last edited:
Yep, that's just what Pop Muzik sounds like eh? It was a great suggestion by moi eh?! Definitely as you describe. Talk about getting carried away there, Bono!! :giggle: :ohmy:

:eeklaugh: to almost spitting out your drink!! That was silly now, you should have had a warning stuck in front of you: " listening to this song may lead to heart failure!! :drool:

TTFN - i REALLY should get to bed! I'm planning on getting up in 7 hours&i usually like my 8 of Bono drooling!!

OMG my message couldn't get posted with all the fun smileys and now I have to retype it!!! aghhhh!!!:mad:
Ok well let's see....

First of all thanks guys, I'll need all the luck I get tomorrow! And by the way Brightest you need 10000 posts to become One so start cracking that whip!:D

Jeez I always end up posting when all of you are asleep!! Damn the time difference!!

Ok tomorrow I'm going to listen to those moans that you two are getting so hot about! Gotta make sure my dad isn't anywhere near the premises of my room...:huh:

Does chocolate and honey make a good mix? I'm thinking it'll be soo sweet that it won't taste like anything at all...but hey, if you're eating it off Bono's fingers anything will taste good.:wink::drool:
I think we all need buckets under our computers with all the drooling that we've been doing on here!!

Ok I don't remember what else I had in the last message so good night to you two!

I'm sure you're both having sweet dreams! I'm absolutely sure that our stalker is!! :D

PS: :rockon: It took awhile for me to figure out what this smiley was doing. At first I thought it was seizuring while hanging off an invisible cliff but I guess I was waaaaaaay off. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom