Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you are a good student, Brightest. As your name suggests, you do come across as just that, only eccentric at the same time!

All the best people are slightly crazy after all; a true sign of talent&genius, no?

Oh well, i am now able to use the LOL smillie..oh goodee!!

That was funny - few cards short of a full deck!
:laugh: teehee!

Well, catcha later "fellow freak!" :lol:

Geez that pooh question is a toughy, my knowledge oh pooh isn't as vast as the you guys...well I'd think:
Bono-tigger
Edge-Owl?? with a little more pizzaz
Larry-Roo??
Adam-Eeyore

Susan - I can't choose my fav riff....that's just impossible, there's soooo many!!! I love them all!! I'm greedy!!:D

My friends craziness is a healthy part of life, if we didn't have that what would we be doing to pass the time? Rotting away like a (fill in blank with a boring vegetable).

Brightest - I don't think crayola makes any colours bright enough to fit you :wink:

See you psychos around!:D

Well you were both spot on with Bono being Tigger(how could he be anyone else?All that jumping around!) Edge, most thought was indeed owl(wise&considering Edges' apparent liking for owls!) Eeyore was Larry rather than Adam, i reckon if my memory serves me right, Adam was rabbit!

"Brightest - I don't think crayola makes any colours bright enough to fit you"
:lmao:

I could see Edge as owl..I considered that, I knew he had to be a "smart" one..
Bono was a given, the others I wasn't sure about. But those all make sense.

Holy freakin crap..I can't beleive I have 800 posts...how have I done it????
*shakes head*
It's mind boggling....I still blame certain PLEBA threads tho...it's all *their* fault...I'm just an innocent victim.

Toodles!

It's kind of hard with Larry and Adam though, well for me anyway because I know so little about them. But at least I got 2/4 right :D

So how was queueing for tickets anyway?

Mucca said:
Brightest - Do you sleep??? Are you taking steroids to help those little fingers of yours type faster???

:lmao:
Omg, you have no idea how hard I laugh when I read some of the things you say....

1) In fact, despite some rumours, I *do*, sleep, in fact I had a nice *long* sleep last night! Like 11 hrs, lol. Of course, the counteraction to this point is the fact that I'm a university student, and apparently we don;t know what sleep is. Go figure. :shrug:

2) As for my typing, my dear, I am only "High on life" ...and can't resisit commenting and chatting with cheerful, funny, upbeat people :)

:wave:
Time for a cold shower (gotta lay of the Bono pics, I prefer warm showers....)

LOL 11 whole hours worth of Bono fantasizing time! Sounds absolutely wonderful...wish I had that this weekend.

Sure your "high on life"....you probably have some pep pills or something underneath your pillow and they are sooo not for studying purposes!

Getting a little too hot from all the Bono exposure eh?:wink: LOL

Bono fantasizing time is a *wonderful* thing.....:drool:
Heh...vivid imagination + Bono, the sexy wildebeast, aka sex on legs + 11 hrs of fantasizing =:combust:

:lol:

Pft...who needs pep pills? I'd would *hate*..no scrtach that..be frieghtened to ever see myself on pep pills.....I think I would redefine bouncing off the walls...
I think chococlate and my normal "perkiness" are *all* I need :yes:

Bono exposure *will* be the death of me.....:combust:
*sigh* But, I've said it once, maybe a thousand times, what a *wonderful* way to go.....:drool:

:wink:

lol

You are mighty perky I have to agree :yes: I can actually picture you curled up like a ball bouncing off walls, laughing hysterically....it's a very interesting picture.

OMG I can't wait till the concert!! Must be able to touch him!!! MUST and I don't care where either!!!!!!:drool:
Imagine after this tour, Bono exposure will be the main cause of death for MANY people, including ourselves!:wink:

That *is* an interesting and highly amusing picture I must say....
I think I have a perky button somewhere...don't ask where...cause I dunno..All I know is I *hate* mornings...no matter how much or little sleep I get I'm always unconcious..yet, I've been told I'm too "perky" in the morning..so somewhere b/w breakfast and getting to class I apparently undergo some crazy change...
I think they lie..cause I sure as heck don't feel perky..*sigh*

He he..that would be a funny deathc certificate.."death by drooling" , "death by over bonofication" ..:lol:

Anyhoo, I just finished an assigenmet after my comp toasted on me twice for NO apparent reason (except bpossibly over bonofication), and I've now learned why I tell myself *not* to procrastinate...
*sigh* I don't know what time it is over on your side of the hill but it's like 2am for me..so time for beddy bye!!
Nite Nite!
Sweet Bono dreams here I come! :wink:

TTFN :hug:

PS. I HATE COMPUTERS *shakes fist*

OMG TICKETS ARE ON SALE ON SATURDAY!!!! AHHHH.....I'M SO EXCITED AND NERVOUS!!!!:combust: After waiting for sooo long, it's finally here and it feels so surreal.

Anyway did you have nice Bono dreams? Don't you hate it when you're having an absolutely awesome dream, then you wake up at the most exciting part for no apparent reason and then you can't get it back after?? :madspit:

I'm not a morning person either and people KNOW to beware when they're around me. I'm not a breakfast person either....Never really liked the types of food served at breakfast especially the eggs. No sunnyside up for me! But hashbrowns:drool: sooooo good!

Here's a hillarious procrastination quote:
Procrastination is like masterbation, in the end you're only f-ing yourself.
:laugh:

PS: My computer is my best friend at the moment but if it screws up on me when I purchase my tix, I will beat it down with a hammer!!:mad:

Good Luck! I know you;'ll get awesome tixs, and get your bono moment..and then you can tell him to keep an eye open for me in TO! :wink: :hug:

I had some nice Bono dreams...*sigh*...I hate waking up from nice dreams, but on the bright side, today I was wokin up by none other than Bono himself :mac:

ok...I know you didn't fall for that...but oh..*sigh* wouldn't it be nice?
In fact I did wake up to Bono, singin WOWY on my radio...that is how every gal should be waken up....:drool: That voice...*spaces out momentarily*
lol, I'm in such a spastic mood...

I really dislike mornings. I'm also not a *huge* fan of breakfast, but eh, a gals gotta eat. I too hate eggs, and hashbrowns rock my world!

HA ha...nice quote!

My computer has a personality, that personality likes to make my life difficult..*sigh*

OMG have you read the new chapter of Drawers?!?! :combust: That story *will* be the death of me (how often I say that now...)
Seriously....I think I needed a fire extinguisher :wink:

LOL
Anyhoo, I'm on my way

Have you heard "In a little while" ...sigh, I :heart: that song....
*especially* Turn me on, you turn me on..." :mac:

Last edited:
Thanks!! I'll tell him to look for a girl that glows extremely brightly with perkiness.

LOL What better way to start the day than with Bono singing beside your ear! It'd be even better to have Bono wake up you up and serve you breakfast in bed!:wink:

I used to be such a big fan of Mc.Donald's McMuffins but now I can't take it anymore. I actually feel gross eating all that oil...sigh....it's a sign...I'm aging...:huh:
I've had alot of chocolate cravings too lately...Mmmmm Maltesers :drool:

I haven't read any of "drawers" actually....How many chapters does it have so far? 8? Don't want to do too much catch up reading.

I love that song! I've actually thought about myself playing the second guitar part up on stage with them LOL That'd be sooo fun :D Imagine touring with them!!! U2 24/7!!

TTFN:hug:
Good Night! Sweet dreams!!:D

Sweet dreams? HA! Sweet my arse!
I have *no* idea where Susan keeps going...she moves in mysterious ways....:D

Read Drawers, it's actually quite amusing, and worth the catch up reading. :yes:

Choclate is *the* best foo in he world...I love it :drool:

LOL, signs that your aging!...
I wish I was still small enough to go on the awesome McDonalds playground....lol

Anyhoo

(Think I'll make 1000 before my 30 days are up...cause If I joined on the 9th or whatever, I've still go a few days left...)

Nite Nite! (goin to bed so early?)

Last edited:
Ok I'm couldn't help but come back on...I wasn't planning to for the rest of the night but here I am!:D

LOL good times in the playground....but now that I look at them I think I'd be clautrophobic in there....doesn't look like much air can get into the those tubes.:huh:

You'd probably reach 1000 before the end of this week!
Ok off to read some Drawers!

PS: it's not that early don't forgot the 4 hour difference :D

Ha ha! You can NEVER escape...it just keeps pulling you back.

1000 before the end of the week? Sounds like a goal...I still think I should merit some type of award...honestly...:lol:

Anyhoo
Time for bed...I just finished my assigment (and my comp cooperated, huzzah!)

Nite Nite! :hug:

*Sweet dreams after reading Drawers :drool:

PS: 4 hrs eh...am I ahead or behind you? That always confuses me :shrug:

NITE! :wave: (I swear I'm leaving now!)

I believe you are ahead of me by 4 hours.
Well I'm up to part 5....who would be silly enough to reject a date with Bono that many times??? I sure as hell wouldn't!

Well good night!

Have y'all been severely missing me or what?! Yep, more boring&crappy chores for me! You guessed! :( Oh to be rich and not have to get your own laundry done&stuff, eh?

Never mind that. About the fan fic - damn i was aching to read the next instalment of 'drawers&you went and beat me to it, Brightest! :madspit: But isn't that spectacular??!! Talk about Tantalizing! It's too much to take! 'Edge' of your seat or what to hear more!!! ARG!! :censored: Hey bono wouldn't have to ask me twice....or once, come to think of it! He just had to look my way&i was jelly in his hands!!! Cor

I can't believe it that you're close to 1000 posts! That is just plain crazy, girl! :huh:

Ohhh geez....presales started today for the Vancouver concert :huh: I've been reading up and the system is still screwing alot of people over...GAHHHH I'm so nervous!!!
Any last minute tips susan??? Oh and by the way we did miss you very much!!! Nice to see you back! :D

Ok I'm almost halfway through "drawers" so please don't spoil the lastest chapter for me. :wink:

Well my day has been basically school, school and school. Very blah......Well I was actually very giddy today after finding out about ticketsales yesterday night. I was bouncing around everywhere annoying my friends to death about tickets. I think half of them are probably going to ignore me for the rest of the week.....

Lucky for me, my parents spoil me, so chores don't exist in my world :D

Yep, that's cool the Vancouver tix are going on sale! But tips?
OOOO - now there's a dangerous area to get into eh? After all the screw-ups Ticketbast, oops i mean Ticketmaster has caused, that's a tricky one! All i could say is probably keep your finger on the redial/refresh button, whichever is appropriate! ARG!

It all sounds completely infuriating. I have actually been seriously thinking of phoning for Dublin ones, or should i say attempting to get them, but that's looking quite unlikely, given that this thing is more or less a lottery!! :mad:

Yes you sure is lucky to have it all done for you, but i guess i was in that same position myself at your age! Ah well, you might find it different when you get to be my awful age(listen to granny Susan!) Enjoy it while you can!! :wink:

So, anyway i have everything crossed for you getting your tix&i shall await the outcome with baited breath..........:ohmy:

Aww! I missed you Susan! :hug:
And you are not old!!!
And let me say...it's lovely to live at home..:wink: (being an only child means extra spoilage :yes: )

Oh god...I won't ruin it for Mucca, but holy crap that last bit in the lift..I thought I would combust...I was getting sucked in :ohmy:...and you know me and my vivid imagination! :wink:

I'm so excited for you Mucca! :hug: You *will* get awesome tix! I'm there for ya girl!
Remember school is fun....
I HATE SCHOOL WORK! :madspit:
gah!
Wish I could give you some advice...but I'm..."like a virigin..."...sorry, I tend to randomly quote songs..:shrug:...specially when I'm in a random mood...
TTFN :wave: :hug:

LOL thanks guys! :hug::hug:
Sorry but I have a sillly question: But the refresh button is for when Ticketmaster is supposebly "searching" for tickets or is there another time when the refresh button can be applied?

Being an only child is wonderful!!:yes: Overprotective at times but the spoilage makes up for it.:wink:
Susan you are definately not old! You have hit the point of constant nagging so you're all good! :D

Everything seems to revolve around the lift! Maybe the title should've been "Bono's in my lift".....

School is fun when you are sitting through a psychology class with your teacher encouraging you not to do your homework and telling you to take naps! School is not fun when you remember you have 5 projects due throughout the month and once your done there is a math midterm waiting for you the 1 week later.:madspit:

TTFN! :hug:

Yep
Overprotective bad...spoilage..good!
I guess you win some, you lose some..

The lift...:drool:...the threat of spanking :wink:
Bono can crush himself against me *any* time :combust: lol

I have a week or two of pure hell coming up...please somebody save me. This is my place of escape. Thank god for PLEBA (and you guys!) :hug:

BTW...vote
10$ for a poster of the Joshua Tree cover
6$ for a poster of all the albulm covers
10$ for a poster of Ferris Buller lounging with some comment about Leisure rules!

Which would you choose? One, both, neither?

Sigh...back to working... :madspit:
:wave:

Mucca - Sorry, but can't answer your question about the refresh button thing. It's not something i've done before. Just going by what i've read.

Yes, i know what you mean about that lift bit: That is :eek:

It's a nervy time getting these tickets! I sooo would love to get to the Dublin concert - wonder if i have ANY chance whatsoever!

And yes, as you can see i'm still up at this late hour. Guess it's time for me to go back to being a boring adult! :yawn: :yawn:

See ya later Alligator!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom