Hola! - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Introduce Yourself in the Babyface Cafe
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-19-2005, 10:03 PM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Mucca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 8,045
Local Time: 12:04 PM
Re: Re: Hola!

Quote:
Originally posted by sallycinnamon78


Welcome! You're one of us now. There's no escape!
LOL Thanks!
I'm not planning to escape anywhere my friend!
__________________

__________________
Mucca is offline  
Old 01-20-2005, 07:53 AM   #32
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 03:04 PM
It's scary how addicting it is...you think you can get away..but then you *have* to come back for more.....
I haven't even been a member that long and look how many posts I have already...
(PS I hope to go to this show, cause I'm worried to about how long we'd have to wait for the next tour too! )
__________________

__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
Old 01-20-2005, 05:22 PM   #33
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Mucca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 8,045
Local Time: 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~
It's scary how addicting it is...you think you can get away..but then you *have* to come back for more.....
I haven't even been a member that long and look how many posts I have already...
(PS I hope to go to this show, cause I'm worried to about how long we'd have to wait for the next tour too! )
You know at first my reason for joining was to get info for the tour but now it's for everything else on this forum as well.

How long have you been a member for?

(P.S. Best of luck with getting tickets!)
__________________
Mucca is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:10 AM   #34
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 30,150
Local Time: 07:04 PM
I'd love to give a slightly delayed welcome, as i haven't been able to get to a computer very much in the past few weeks.
I'm 200% with you on the drooling over Bono thing. I think he's the sexiest thing ever. Gawd damn, he drives me CRRRAAZZZYYY!!
I'd love to get one of those 'lap dances' off him!
As has been said over&over, you just get totally addicted to the blue crack!
__________________
susanp6 is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 09:09 AM   #35
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 03:04 PM
Hiya Susanp6!
You have no idea what I'd give for one of those lap dances..*sigh* lol


I joined for a few reasons...but I think I found the place while looking for tour info...then I lurked...and finally decided to dive in. Hmm...I guess I've been about for 9 or 10 days now...and I'm addicted already!
__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 08:48 PM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Mucca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 8,045
Local Time: 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~


I joined for a few reasons...but I think I found the place while looking for tour info...then I lurked...and finally decided to dive in.
Hey same here!! I was totally not expecting to get addicted but here I am getting my daily dose of "blue crack"
__________________
Mucca is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 08:49 PM   #37
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Mucca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 8,045
Local Time: 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by susanp6
I'd love to give a slightly delayed welcome, as i haven't been able to get to a computer very much in the past few weeks.
I'm 200% with you on the drooling over Bono thing. I think he's the sexiest thing ever. Gawd damn, he drives me CRRRAAZZZYYY!!
I'd love to get one of those 'lap dances' off him!
As has been said over&over, you just get totally addicted to the blue crack!
I think I'd better bring a bucket to the U2 concert if I get to go!
__________________
Mucca is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 08:49 PM   #38
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Mr. BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Life's too short to drink cheap wine!
Posts: 12,336
Local Time: 12:04 PM
Boys and girls, its so easy!!!!
__________________
Mr. BAW is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 09:36 PM   #39
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 03:04 PM
It's like the 'coke' they used to put in Coke, it only takes a bit to get you hooked!
__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 09:45 PM   #40
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Mucca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 8,045
Local Time: 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~
It's like the 'coke' they used to put in Coke, it only takes a bit to get you hooked!
You're always on aren't you?? I see your posts all the time!
__________________
Mucca is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 10:11 PM   #41
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 03:04 PM
Lol!
I think I'm just on at quiet times..so my posts "take over"...
I can also be a bit of a chatter box..and it's nice to have some other U2 fans to talk to, none of my friends like U2, they just tolerate it (at best) for my sake.. *sigh*
__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 10:12 PM   #42
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 03:04 PM
Or maybe I'm slowly taking over the forum?
__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 10:43 PM   #43
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Mucca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 8,045
Local Time: 12:04 PM
LoL my friend's have pretty much had enough of me talking about U2 (even though I've only gone crazy about U2 recently).

I think your just slowly taking over the forum!

Aghhhh....I'm getting even more freaked out about the tour now that dates will be announced on monday! And i'm still pretty clueless about ticket purchases.
__________________
Mucca is offline  
Old 01-22-2005, 10:34 AM   #44
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 30,150
Local Time: 07:04 PM
BrightestStar - hey, i think i DO have some idea what you'd do to get a lapdance - ANYTHING! am i right? Mind you, it depends what anything means doesn't it! Ok, almost anything! I almost died when i saw the picture of that lapdance on PLEBA. AAAAHHHHH!



LUCKY F****R!!!!!

oh sweet jesus to imagine having Bono grind himself against you like that OH OH OH YES YES PLEASE!!!!!

I can't believe you have THAT many posts after such a short space of time, you must be on here every waking hour man! I'm up to about 155 and i registered back in August!

Mucca - sorry got distracted by that othere crazy girls' reply there, i'm meant to be speaking to you! Yeah, i know what you mean all of us crazy females are all out to receive as much pleasure as we possibly can from that sexy beast aren't we? Also there's all this stuff going aroud about ass - grabbing too, don't forget! I can't remember her name right now, but she put her hand on Bonos' ass on stage&apologised to him after meeting him&showing him the photos&he said it's ok to be grabby!!! It was like WHOOSH hey green light to the PLEBA girls going hey he said it's fine remember Bono said we can do that if we want!!! Bring it on!
__________________
susanp6 is offline  
Old 01-22-2005, 02:53 PM   #45
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Mucca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 8,045
Local Time: 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by susanp6
BrightestStar - hey, i think i DO have some idea what you'd do to get a lapdance - ANYTHING! am i right? Mind you, it depends what anything means doesn't it! Ok, almost anything! I almost died when i saw the picture of that lapdance on PLEBA. AAAAHHHHH!



LUCKY F****R!!!!!

oh sweet jesus to imagine having Bono grind himself against you like that OH OH OH YES YES PLEASE!!!!!

I can't believe you have THAT many posts after such a short space of time, you must be on here every waking hour man! I'm up to about 155 and i registered back in August!

Mucca - sorry got distracted by that othere crazy girls' reply there, i'm meant to be speaking to you! Yeah, i know what you mean all of us crazy females are all out to receive as much pleasure as we possibly can from that sexy beast aren't we? Also there's all this stuff going aroud about ass - grabbing too, don't forget! I can't remember her name right now, but she put her hand on Bonos' ass on stage&apologised to him after meeting him&showing him the photos&he said it's ok to be grabby!!! It was like WHOOSH hey green light to the PLEBA girls going hey he said it's fine remember Bono said we can do that if we want!!! Bring it on!

LOL....wonder how Bono's ass feels like...hmmm....
What do you guys think? Muscular or meaty?

I wonder how the wife of our beloved sexy beast feels about all this.
__________________

__________________
Mucca is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com