Old 02-22-2005, 03:20 PM   #391
Banned

Local Time: 09:56 PM
Whats up Mucca

Old 02-22-2005, 03:22 PM   #392
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 02:56 PM
Hey M4P! Nothing much just staring at the piling of homework that needs to be done....

How are you?

Old 02-22-2005, 03:26 PM   #393
Banned

Pretty good, Thanks for reminding me of the h/w . I lost track of time and now I gotta go get some work done Night Mucca.
Old 02-22-2005, 03:55 PM   #394
Blue Crack Supplier

Hi there, Mucca - I've been all over the place looking at PLEBA, etc! Been on the comp for around 3 hours now, but i should go fairly soon since i really ought to be catching up on my OU work, you know with the music stuff!! It's quite tough to keep up!

Remembering where all the notes go&which is which is quite a memory test!! I'm going to have to do a whole load of revising! (must get mind off Bono!!)

Singapore chow mein is a spicy version with quite a large mixture of meats in it! It is absolutely gorgeous, yummy!! I had some chips with it (as in fries!) AND prawn crackers too! Quite the pig, i am!

You can tell i love my food eh!!!

I would like to lose a little weight, but i'm quite slim really, i suppose! I'm not sure what it is in kilos, but it's 10&a half stone&i'm almost 5"5" in height!!

Yes, secret haven eh.......... Well, it's not as if we are all that secret!! But, i did have a little joking around with M4P earlier on Lemonade stand about our 'hideout'!

Hmmm - It's funny how both of you have mentioned canadian syrup, 'cos i noticed a bottle of a squeezy Canadian syrup in my local supermarket&i thought of you two!

Brightest - You read my update on Sweepy then, eh? Yes, it's funny, 'cos outwardly, she looks fine to us, just a bit overweight, that's all. Although, the weight problem could add to a heart condition, i suppose!

I'm going to post a pic of her soon! I've asked my mum to find them for me!

I have the HOT Bono pic i was talking about&i know that as i've let the cat out of the bag, you will be pressing me to post it, Brightest!! I know, I know.....get to it! Need new Drawers too!

I will probably do it tom. nite, as i really need to get some work done shortly! It's 10 to Midnight here! Arg!

eggnog? I don't believe i've had it, but it's a word that makes me laugh!! It would be a good word to put in the thread about which words make you laugh!!

Yep, i'm not too keen on coffee at all, but i drink tea all the time. my fav hot drink!

Well, I'm offski for now, so see ya tom. nite!!
Old 02-22-2005, 04:06 PM   #395
Blue Crack Supplier

Hi M4P!
Old 02-22-2005, 06:55 PM   #396
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Isn't it amazing how you can just sit at your comp for hours looking at pics on PLEBA??? Time really flys when you're having fun huh!

Mmm Prawn crackers..... My grandma made those before....once you see how much oil is needed for those things it really makes you think twice before stuffing your face with them.

Susan maybe you can go take Sweeps for walks, that way both of you can lose weight! Why don't people walk cats? They need the exercise and fresh air as much as dogs do!

You should really try it, although some people think it's really gross. It's a christmas drink so it'll be another 10 months before the eggnog is back on the shelves.

Have fun with your music Susan! Good night!
PS - Susan I caught you at the Octagon bar! Just couldn't stop yourself from popping back on could you
Old 02-22-2005, 06:56 PM   #397
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Local Time: 05:56 PM
Hello Hello!
I'm glad I've been seeing you gals around the other boards too!
So what have we got to chat about today..hmmm...

Darren - Very nice moves

Mucca- Why in the world did the gr 12s go last?!?! You guys are the priority now..in charge! Don't let ur senior rights get trampled on!
At my school the eldest grades *always* got the bleachers for assemblies...there was no questioning the system. lol

As for the contest, I didn't win the San diego one, but they're doing another for LA this time...so I keep listeing. And that number sure as heck is msmenorized..*and* I put them on my cell phone lol!

PLEBA has been hilarious lately..so much smut and laughter, so little time. Sigh, I don't know how I ever get stuff done now that I've found this place..seriously. Thank god for multi taking!

Wow, memorizing all that stuff must be hard. I remember when I used to take music..I can still play the clairinet..but I don't think I can read music anymore..ah well...

I food...well almost all of the time. Do you gals every have times when you're really just not into food? Like you have been eating the same stuff all the time and need a change? I hate it when that happens
I have *no* idea what 10 and a half stone is
But you're 5'5? So am I...that means bono can feel tall standing next to either one of us!

BTW - Post those pics you keep talking about!!!

Anyhoo, that's all for now!
TTFN
Old 02-22-2005, 07:08 PM   #398
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Hey Brightest!

I have no clue why gr.12's went last!! Grrr..... Sadly it isn't up to us on who goes first but really...You'd think the grade 12's in Student council would do something about it!!!

Well good luck with the LA one!!!

Hey I play clarinet too!!!! I remember the first time I played the clarinet I sounded like a honking goose lol!...which remind me....I should really switch reeds, I've been using old cracked half molding ones....eww....I haven't played piano in awhile so I can't read bass clef anymore...

I'm not into food during lunch cause I have lamo sandwiches all the time....You know I crave more for salty stuff than sweets when I want food. I was never THAT into candy which might explain why I have so little cavities!

Bono will look even taller standing beside me....I'm barely 5'4!

well TTFN!
PS - one more post at I'll be at 500!!! Finally!!
Old 02-22-2005, 07:14 PM   #399
Blue Crack Supplier

*~ HAPPY 500TH POST MUCCA ~*

Congrats!
And no worries about height Mucca, we can all where shoes like bono lol

I've got quite the sweet tooth (I'm sure y'all have noticed) but no caveties as of yet! *fingers croosed*

ewww..moldy reed! *bleh*

TTFN

PS. Who thinks I can make New Yorker (2500) tonight?
Old 02-22-2005, 08:57 PM   #400
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Thanks!

lol Bono never goes anywhere without those shoes does he?

You really have never had any cavaties before?? You lucky girl! I had pretty bad one once between my two front teeth. They had to use sum drill to get rid of it...luckily for me it didn't leave a gap in between...phew~

I've been meaning to bring my clarinet home for the longest time to give it a good cleaning and grab some new reeds and maybe even practice for once but I always "forget" so it stays in
my locker.

TTFN
PS. *raises hand up dramatically and waves it around* OOh Ooh...I do! I think you can reach it by tonight!!!
Old 02-22-2005, 08:58 PM   #401
Blue Crack Supplier

You know I was thinking..I wonder why I never before thought about the fact that my name can technically be "BS"..I don't mind, it's quite amusing actually (my cuz's actual initials are BS )
And now I'm think I need a catchy and witty slogan..
BS - everywhere you want to be
or
BS - there's no escaping

Note to self
Stop thinking about such weird and random things

PS Mucca..what's with you and me posting within minutes of eachother????

PPS. I'm tryin but I might not make it *sigh*..still 25 posts to go..and the chatter is dying down for the night...
Old 02-22-2005, 09:29 PM   #402
Blue Crack Supplier

Well, sorry to get your hopes up kids, but I am off to bed. I feel very tired...no idea why.
I guess you gals will have to celebrate 2500 with me tomorrow!

Sweet (or naughty ) Dreams.
Luv&Peace
Goodnight.

(*sigh* 19 was just too much..I was defeated by 19 )
Old 02-22-2005, 10:28 PM   #403
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

LOL the first time i saw BS I was wondering what people were talking about and then I would see your post underneath and then it would dawn on me that it was your initials

Yeah I have no idea! But it's fun to have immediate responses!

Awww....you must've been doing ALOT of posting today...You've probably gone beyond your usual...there's always tomorrow!!

Have a good night!
I suppose it's more appropriate to say naughty dreams for you eh? lol

While you're having sweet dreams I'll be reading up on the respiration system...
Old 02-23-2005, 03:33 AM   #404
Banned

Hello
Old 02-23-2005, 11:42 AM   #405
Blue Crack Supplier

Yay respiration!
Remember..part of repiration invovles inspiration.....

No worries, I'll reach 2500 today *no* problem!

Hey Darren! Ur quite the regular visitor now.